New Releases for APRIL 2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July Girl's Cherry Pepper: black cherry, bourban vanilla, black pepper and white sugar.

Ooh, this kind of reminds me of Arcana's Frilly Underpinnings...I hope I get a sniffee too!

I am over the moon for the new Native Soil, I lurves this one sooo very much! :aola: :J001: :aola:

Ooh, ooh...also super nutty for Midnight Cravings...I literally do crave constant cravings!

What browser are you using kblazin?

Interestingly, looks like it was on my norm (IE) so not the browser... but firefox didn't do it either, I checked JIC. Freaked me out though, that format is common but I CAN'T STAND IT and really like the way I normally see the boards, full posts chrono ordered... So's I can see all yall are saying right away!

Including all about the new Cravings and Native Soil (thank all that's holy!!!!... and/or ebil!!!)

COLOR ME :aola:

Ooooo - Silk & Fur caught my attention...I'm so textural. And Trianon-esque? Hmmm, what could that be?

Touch of Ebil reminded me of Cheesy - HA!

And of course DH will be interested in Mercuralia (Commerce - Oh Yes!) and Creole Man (label to rival Woodland Man).

**Drums fingers waiting for descriptions**

I'm looking forward to the descriptions too, but I'm actually kind of relieved nothing is up yet because my hands are non-negotiably tied till Monday as it is, and there's no way I'm letting that Native Soil and Midnight Cravings get away! :001_tt2:

Edited by Invidiana

Me either Invi! :Hug_emoticon: Ha ha!

Native Soil is one of my all time faves and I am literally obsessed with constant cravings, so midnight cravings I'm sure will be a wonderful new obsession!

Although I can't order for at least a couple of weeks and I am so afraid I am going to miss out on them. I actually had a dream about it last night, it was horrible!

Me either Invi! :Hug_emoticon: Ha ha!

Native Soil is one of my all time faves and I am literally obsessed with constant cravings, so midnight cravings I'm sure will be a wonderful new obsession!

Although I can't order for at least a couple of weeks and I am so afraid I am going to miss out on them. I actually had a dream about it last night, it was horrible!

Those are the two that I am waiting for as well....I will need AT LEAST 3 or 4 bottles of each one!!

SO I am getting impatient for 'scriptions, and I am thinking (I should never think, it leads to nothing good):

Trianon-esque - Like what would Marie A. smell like? Cake of course, since the peasants should eat it. And face powder. And oranges. Hmm....I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Garden of Mystery? I'm sure I'll like that. Sounds like deep and green and floral and musk? Mayhap?

Iron Angel - I thought of Mercy Thompson...stumped on this one. Ideas?

Call of the Moon - doggy breath and lilies. Don't ask me why, that's what came to mind.

Creole Man - well we already got a hint that this is dark and vanilla and manly! YUM!

Yes, I am bored at work today, with a dark gloomy snowy sky and I want some new smellies.

Iron Angel - I thought of Mercy Thompson...stumped on this one. Ideas?

Hmm...I was thinking this one was akin to Thane, but maybe it's because of the sword.

WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN, SORRY!!!

Here's some more PE's that are finished and ready to ship. Made plenty of itty bitties of this month's PE's to add to the outgoing orders too.

The artwork for this group is by an artist who calls herself simply Nataly. I like how it is remiscent of Peter Max. :Hug_emoticon:

AD-FawnCD.jpg

AD-DagmarPF.jpg

AD-ShellySF.jpg

AD-ShellySBB.jpg

AD-ShellyHC.jpg

Oh, Fawn's Celestial Dream looks awesome! All the artwork is gorgeous.

Oooo!!! I wants goodies!

Shelly, whats Spring Fling? I agree, the labels ARE darling and similar to Peter Max...

Touch of Ebil---is that Danna on the label??? Haha, just curious! But the PINK in the hair probably makes it not so...

Oooo!!! I wants goodies!

Shelly, whats Spring Fling? I agree, the labels ARE darling and similar to Peter Max...

that would be peaches, hyacinths, honey and musk - wanted something springy.

The other two are meant to be fruity and yum for hot weather

WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN, SORRY!!!

Here's some more PE's that are finished and ready to ship. Made plenty of itty bitties of this month's PE's to add to the outgoing orders too.

The artwork for this group is by an artist who calls herself simply Nataly. I like how it is remiscent of Peter Max. :lol:

AD-FawnCD.jpg

Im sooo excited....LOL Mara...This IS my Celestial Dream....Peppermint Tea!!!!

Fawn's Celestial Dream would make an excellent tattoo!!

It looks similar to my profile pic...lol

Edited by FAWN

I love PE sniffies almost as much as the order itself.

Midnight Cravings - 1/3 fl.oz.

If you’ve been constantly craving our (quickly sold out) Constant Cravings, try this deliciously dark new variant! Only late at night will certain passions arise, your skin flushing as the thought of the one you desire runs wild in your imagination. Robust vanilla meets spicy patchouli and hand-tinctured amber, with dashes of exotic cardamom...sexy and mysterious as a secret lover who visits only after dark...some cravings are best satisfied at midnight...

this is the only one so far....

AD-MidnightCraving.jpg

If you’ve been constantly craving our (quickly sold out) Constant Cravings, try this deliciously dark new variant!

Only late at night will certain passions arise, your skin flushing as the thought of the one you desire runs wild in your imagination. Robust vanilla meets spicy patchouli and hand-tinctured amber, with dashes of exotic cardamom...sexy and mysterious as a secret lover who visits only after dark...some cravings are best satisfied at midnight...

description by Luna65 Click here for more info.

I'm ordering a couple bottles as soon as we are allowed!!!!! I hope they made vats!!!!!

Edited by FAWN

Im sooo excited....LOL Mara...This IS my Celestial Dream....Peppermint Tea!!!!

Tea...as in "Celestial"...ok that struck me funny :) ,and the peppermint sounds just Yum!

I agree,the artwork is rather nifty :)

If you’ve been constantly craving our (quickly sold out) Constant Cravings, try this deliciously dark new variant! Only late at night will certain passions arise, your skin flushing as the thought of the one you desire runs wild in your imagination. Robust vanilla meets spicy patchouli and hand-tinctured amber, with dashes of exotic cardamom...sexy and mysterious as a secret lover who visits only after dark...some cravings are best satisfied at midnight...

I have read sooo much about Constant Cravings,ummm,isn't it the one that someone <cough Dolly> would mortgage her undies for :) ...or maybe that was not the one. I know someone had it in their sig "constantly craving,my Constant Cravings" I hope this stays around long enough for my next order,it sounds scrumpcious :)

If you've been constantly craving our (quickly sold out) Constant Cravings, try this deliciously dark new variant! Only late at night will certain passions arise, your skin flushing as the thought of the one you desire runs wild in your imagination. Robust vanilla meets spicy patchouli and hand-tinctured amber, with dashes of exotic cardamom...sexy and mysterious as a secret lover who visits only after dark...some cravings are best satisfied at midnight...

Constant Cravings didn't agree with me :), so I hope this one does! It sounds nommy.

I have read sooo much about Constant Cravings,ummm,isn't it the one that someone would mortgage her undies for :) ...or maybe that was not the one. I know someone had it in their sig "constantly craving,my Constant Cravings" I hope this stays around long enough for my next order,it sounds scrumpcious :)

Heh, I know Dolly would mortgage her underwear for more Messalina and Dirty Sexy, but I'm not sure about Constant Cravings. Rosebud was the one with that signature.

this is the only one so far....

AD-MidnightCraving.jpg

If you've been constantly craving our (quickly sold out) Constant Cravings, try this deliciously dark new variant!

Only late at night will certain passions arise, your skin flushing as the thought of the one you desire runs wild in your imagination. Robust vanilla meets spicy patchouli and hand-tinctured amber, with dashes of exotic cardamom...sexy and mysterious as a secret lover who visits only after dark...some cravings are best satisfied at midnight...

description by Luna65 Click here for more info.

I'm ordering a couple bottles as soon as we are allowed!!!!! I hope they made vats!!!!!

Reading this again....great description Luna...as always...