New Releases for APRIL 2010

Thanks! :)

Some of them have long narratives, again, so make sure y'all visit the site for the full descriptions (when they're ready) and enjoy!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please! The short descriptions are almost live, and I hope to have the longer ones up by tonight. Luna has outdone herself once again! Heeee!

Oh, and for those of you who were pounding that buy button for Luna's Q&Q Delicious Wood and getting no satisfaction, (we know, we get an OOS email every time that happens! :thumb_up11: ), I have added 9 to the cart! Plus more of Beccah's Milf, Claudia's Honey Vanilla Musk, Shelly's Sweet Bottom, Rosebud's Pumpalicious, and more! So please check out the PE section too! :2743:

AD-FawnCD.jpg

Fawn's Celestial Dream - 1/3 fl.oz. Fawn and I share a love for a particular brand of mint tea, so we endeavored to craft a perfume that smells just like it! Cool Peppermint EO, over a blend of Tibetan White and Black Teas, and a dainty spoonful of Vanilla Sugar.

Im so excited...I can't wait to try Celestial Dream....Im going to brew a cup right now!!!!

Just checked out the descript for Dagmar's Flower Power...what are y'all trying to do to my wallet here??? LOL!

ETA: Although Shelly & I were enjoying F/B vigil..I miss SG & Ail taunting us!!! How are our lovelies?

Edited by Beccah1

AD-SilkFur.jpg

Soie et Fourrure (Silk & Fur) - 1/3 fl.oz. A thoroughly rich blend of florals, spices, woods and resins, with a touch of mink musk and notes of silk and linen to feel as comfortable and decadent as the most beloved of garments caressing your skin.

AD-IronAngel.jpg Iron Angel - 1/3 fl.oz. Based on an ancient perfume recipe from India designed to promote love and power, this exotic woods-and-resin blend of fragrant champaka melding with vanilla extract, incense and notes of golden spice is aromatic magick awaiting your command!

AD-CallMoon.jpg

Call of the Moon - 1/3 fl.oz.

There is a chill in the air of a full moon night, even in Spring, but the call of nature cannot be denied. Spring means all things are blooming once more, and the moon is a beacon for those seeking their mates across the vast wild landscape...calling for their chosen to join the age-old fertility dance once more. One is cold, but two can be oh so warm in a loving embrace…come and play beneath the light of the moon, my beloved... Welcome the spring with a lunar-bright blend of vanilla orchid. cactus leaf, pink lotus and crisp fresh notes of snow with sensuous citrus musk…moonlight never felt so right!

AD-GardenMystery.jpg

Garden of Mystery - 1/3 fl.oz. The first seductress upon the earth, the first woman who could not be tamed…Lilith is a powerful figure in the mythologies of the world. We hope to embody her seductive aura as she first appeared in the Garden with an equally complex and captivating fragrance: the temptations of muscadine grape, pomegranate and lime, walnut and hazelnut, with hints of ginger and marshmallow root layered with rich balsamic amber. To invite others into the mystery one should be enigmatic…and you will be as longed for as Lilith, haunting the memories of all those she conquered.

AD-Mercuralia.jpg

Mercuralia - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women & Men - 1/3 fl.oz.

In our wired fast-paced workplace there is no more appropriate deity than Mercury: the messenger of the Gods, and the only entity able to move freely between the realms of the heavens, the earth, and the underworld. He is also a God of commerce; both of honest commerce, and known for using mischievous wiles to achieve gain - but not with malicious intent - rather charisma and humor to see how much he can get away with.

Mercuralia is a scented ode to the swift god of trade and travel, crafted of ingredients considered sacred to Mercury. A clean, androgynous herbal blend of olive blossom and olive leaf, with notes of palm and crocus grounded by ancient resins, it is quiet confidence further bolstered by the addition of our exclusive SWIMMING WITH SHARKS pheromone blend for a little wily assistance in gaining some advantage in the workplace. The race is to the swift…so let Mercury show you the way!

AD-SinfulIndulge.jpg

Sinful Indulgences - 1/3 fl.oz. The sin is permitted, because the absolution is brewed into the mix!

Once upon a time, one could purchase salvation as easily as a loaf of bread, no matter the offense an "Indulgence" was always available to wipe the slate clean. And sin is so very persuasive, so we say: why not have the blessing at the ready when next you are tempted to stray from the straight and narrow into the dark alleys of temptation?

A rich and sinfully indulgent blend crafted from ingredients procured from sources of worship, absolution is yours with consecrated oils, resins and other elements of fragrance from locales considered sacred (such as Rome, Antioch, Patmos and Jerusalem), with a touch of Holy Water and a smudge of palm ash... cleansing and purifying, yes, and so very naughty, naughty...

AD-NativeSoil2010.jpg

Native Soil - 1/3 fl.oz.

Always in demand by all Creatures of the Night, this is a Protection Potion with a very sexual context. Just as a Vampire must sleep with a bit of his native soil for protection, this Spell Potion will also keep unwelcome elements out of your circle and away from where you lay your head at night. It contains many ingredients designed to keep nasties away, but this Cinnamon and Sandalwood based scent will allow the ones you invite into your world coming back for more! This customer favorite is in its third brew with the original recipe: creamy exotic yellow and green Carpathian florals (said to grow upon the graves of those suspected of vampirism) blended with three types of cinnamon and a Turkish resin blend. Deep and dark like the night, surround yourself with the sexy security of Native Soil!

AD-TouchofEbil.jpg

Touch of EBIL! - 1/3 fl.oz. EBIL yummy goodies from the creepiest midway around…sweet vanilla cotton candy is made sinful with warm woods and dark smoky creamy caramel…spookily sexy yet also cute and fun for Springtime!.

Edited by Rosebud

AD-Trianon.jpg

Trianon-esque - 1/3 fl.oz. As soft as the delicate muslin dresses she favored – though some would say they were decidedly less than regal – as rich as those fragrances it was said she preferred, her scent commanding friends, enemies, lovers and rivals alike…a tribute to the original creation of Jean-Louis Fargeon: the famed fragrance Trianon and the woman for whom it was created, Marie-Antoinette. A decadent floral with touches of warmth, recalling that most infamous of royalty…iris, jasmine, rose and orange blossom upon a luxurious base of sandalwood and musk.

AD-CreoleMan.jpg Creole Man - 1/3 fl.oz. Return to the mystery of the bayou with its most seductive inhabitant, the Creole Man. This is a version of our Bayou Musk blend especially for men: the darkest of musk, vanilla and green notes with a touch of bourbon resin, hints of spice and sea air. Make a little magick of your own with our sexy Southern potion!

:thumb_up11: I love the idea/theme of Garden of Mystery (Lilith), but I'm afraid of the muscadine grape, pomagranate/lime and the walnut/hazelnut in this...ON ME !!! Edited by liz

I'd be curious to know what M&D's favorites of the bunch are?

Ditto!

I just bought Creole Man based on the description *fingers crossed* as well as an Amber, Sandalwood and Chocolate PE (hoping to smell deliciously masculine to the woman in my life).

:)

:) I love the idea/theme of Garden of Mystery (Lilith), but I'm afraid of the muscadine grape, pomagranate/lime and the walnut/hazelnut in this...ON ME !!!

Mara said it was unusual, but surprisingly lovely!

as well as an Amber, Sandalwood and Chocolate PE (hoping to smell deliciously masculine to the woman in my life).

And I'm next in line for that one if there's any extra!

Shelly B's Spring Fling - 1/3 fl.oz.

Romance is in the air for our beloved Shelly B! Shelly designed this blend to "scream" Spring, featuring Hyacinth, the freshest juiciest Peach, Green Musk, and sweet spring Honey.

LOL - I'm supposed to tell you that HSF does not consider himself to be a fling at this point. But he did laugh pretty hard at the name....

Just tell him the "fling" refers to him hitting the bed when next you get ahold of him. :)

I think I might get flung. :-) I guess it could be my spring fling now that I think about it...

And that's less than 2 weeks away. I got greedy this time and didn't want to wait so used up the rest of my miles...

Must Have Been the Rocket Fuel. It was on the site last night but is missing now...,

:) Yikes I did not even think to look for that one! ...I was going for JoAnna's Sweet Winter Chai...score! :aola:

As queen of typos,it is my duty to point out a transpose on the "of" in Call of The Moon,on the sample page :)

...oh how I loved that description!

I have to say Mahvelous job on the descripts Luna, & tre magnifique on the artwork SLG. Also, PM if you need anymore palm ash or holy water I can hook you up. Might as well get something out of my husbands familiy's catholiscm besides guilt & pressure to procreate, LOL!

Also, PM if you need anymore palm ash or holy water I can hook you up. Might as well get something out of my husbands familiy's catholiscm besides guilt & pressure to procreate, LOL!

:D

Thank you for the offer!!!

xoxoxoxo

Thanks Beccah! :wub:

As always I just have way too much fun letting my imagination roam in service to the smellies!

Well I just went for a monthly sampler & a sale bottle with a boost for me, & a bottle of WoodLand Man for the TT. I had to grab @ least one more bottle of 'Sweet Revenge', that one literally changed my life :wub: TT's birthday is this month, so I bought him the nookie jackpot scent, lol.

Edited by Beccah1

Found it!! Do a search for 14.95 and you'll find them.

ACK...I tried that,got nothing...help :lol:

...Nevermind :wub:

Edited by Calii

Or just look in the 'Specials' section ladies,lol. I always check that area out.

I just bookmarked that page ...feel bad for the small orders,cause I know paypal dings them,but that Autumn Lust sounds Yum.

Thanks Beccah,and Lynne...and I will be more observant from now on :666:

So let me get this straight...there is bona fide holy water in Sinful Indulgences? LMAO!!!

Yup....& palm ash. Maybe I'll just dab my forehead with this, next ash Wednesday!

Well...so far this month I have spent less then I did last month but I still have a couple pe's in development, so that will be shortly out the window. I am getting my phero fix this month...Whew!

4 full sized bottles (Leather, Lace, B2 and Intellecutal Woman) along with one of last months scents, Bayou Musk...

then samples of just about everything else I have wanted to try;

lp#9, Call of the Moon, Mercuralia, Garden of Mystery, Mercury Retronaught, Cupididty, Tabby, Eye of the storm, Nymph, and Sugard Apple.

I also requested montly freebies: Creole Man, and Sinful Indulgences.

When I order the two PE's I will also be purchasing a sample of Pandamaniac and possibly a full bottle of one of the other Pheros. I am interested in Open Window.

I am having an awful lot of fun feeding this addiction!

So let me get this straight...there is bona fide holy water in Sinful Indulgences? LMAO!!!

Huh, so where did they get it? I always assumed it was something that couldn't be sold or gotten outside of a church-- but then, I am and always have been an ignorant heathen. :666:

Also, does that mean it needs to be shaken up before application, to get the (holy) water and oil to mix?