New Releases for APRIL 2010

Huh, so where did they get it? I always assumed it was something that couldn't be sold or gotten outside of a church-- but then, I am and always have been an ignorant heathen. :666:

Also, does that mean it needs to be shaken up before application, to get the (holy) water and oil to mix?

No the church doesn't sell it...but it's not hard to get. People will just give it to you if you ask, or it can be gotten online. The church will also give it to you, if you ask.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy holy water on the net, find it for sale in Santeria shops, or obtain for donation at a Catholic Church. I bought this Holy Water from a Catholic Church supply company, it says it comes "from the Jordan River in the Holy Land".

And yup, you'll have to shake it up! It will appear in a trinity of layers before shaking. :666:

You can buy holy water on the net, find it for sale in Santeria shops, or obtain for donation at a Catholic Church. I bought this Holy Water from a Catholic Church supply company, it says it comes "from the Jordan River in the Holy Land".

And yup, you'll have to shake it up! It will appear in a trinity of layers before shaking. :)

Very cool! :666:

And yup, you'll have to shake it up! It will appear in a trinity of layers before shaking. :)

:666: Mara....

LOL!

I'm sorry, I hope everyone understands that I'm just poking fun at an archaic practice from hundreds of years ago with this potion. I am truly quite respectful of people's religious beliefs, but I also believe that there's no crime in having fun and laughing - I feel that worship isn't only about responsibility, it's also about finding joy within your faith.

My family is a multi-faith conglomeration. I grew up going to Catholic Church, Reform Jewish Temples, and "vacationing" in Zen Buddhist retreats. (And by vacationing, I mean, little food, no noise, and lots of standing on your head). I think a lot of people probably assume that I'm a Wiccan, but I'm not. I'm a student of religious history, and if anything, consider myself a Pagan - I have a love of the balance of nature. And I find ritual of all kinds utterly fascinating. I really do enjoy it, and I think it's meant to be enjoyed, or what's the point. I mean no harm by poking fun.

xoxoxo

LOL!

I'm sorry, I hope everyone understands that I'm just poking fun at an archaic practice from hundreds of years ago with this potion. I am truly quite respectful of people's religious beliefs, but I also believe that there's no crime in having fun and laughing - I feel that worship isn't only about responsibility, it's also about finding joy within your faith.

My family is a multi-faith conglomeration. I grew up going to Catholic Church, Reform Jewish Temples, and "vacationing" in Zen Buddhist retreats. (And by vacationing, I mean, little food, no noise, and lots of standing on your head). I think a lot of people probably assume that I'm a Wiccan, but I'm not. I'm a student of religious history, and if anything, consider myself a Pagan - I have a love of the balance of nature. And I find ritual of all kinds utterly fascinating. I really do enjoy it, and I think it's meant to be enjoyed, or what's the point. I mean no harm by poking fun.

xoxoxo

Just another thing I love about you!!

Oh man, that sounds awesome! I might just have to get a full bottle of that unsniffed. XD But I'll have to wait til I get the order I placed yesterday. :rolleyes:

And now I know I can get all the holy water I need from the privacy of my own home. :wub:

And no worries, I'm sure no one here will take this the wrong way. That upbringing sounds awesome!

So my interest was piqued by the holy water situation, and I Googled it. I found this site: http://www.discountcatholicstore.com/holywater.htm and it says "Please note, if you want your item blessed by a priest, you will need to take it to your local priest for a blessing. It is prohibited by the Catholic Church to sell items that have been blessed by a priest."

But on the page where they're selling holy oils, they sidestep the problem by saying "This oil has been blessed. It is prohibited by the Catholic Church to sell blessed items. All proceeds from these Holy Oil bottles are donated to charities."

Sorry, I don't mean to pry or rabble-rouse or anything, I'm just curious and intrigued. If the site you dealt with has the same policy, was your water blessed by a local priest, or is its holiness from the holy river?

The water that I purchased was sold as blessed.

Keep in mind, that there's like a bazillion different sects of Christianity, and they each have their own rules.

LOL, too true. Cool!

Well as I said...no more buying holy water for M&D. I will gladly send you some free of charge,lol.

Holy water is really not that hard to find locally for free(though it is just local water blessed by the local priest). If you want it for personal use just go to the local Catholic church and ask for some.

We have a seminary near us that has a gift shop that sells empty bottles (though clean travel bottles would work too) for it and a large font at the back of the church to fill them.

I have several bottles on hand for my use in Ghost Investigation--It can be helpful to comfort the religious clients we have had.

Edited by ladybegood1

I'm so excited I just ordered the montly sampler. Sinful Indulgence, Midnight Cravings and Mercuralia. I'm most definitly going to order more over the weekend. I can't wait to get my hands of Sinful Indulgence.

Edited by Countesszero

Look here, les rev!

SALE ITEMS

I'm so glad I checked this thread this morning! I grabbed the last two bottles of 12th Night in New Orleans. I LOVE the smell of that stuff. I've never looked to see if it is one that is 'supposed' to b worn by a man but I like the scent enough that I'm not too fussed about it. :wub:

That is one I'd love to see a rebrew of. *hint*

Oh wow! Once again I broke down my spending moratorium...I have to at least try all these. I'm so giddy! Trainon sounds like my type, hmm....as does Iron Angel (my inner Kali will be pleased with the offering).

I want to try Lilith's garden but I am also mightily wary of muscandine/pomegranate!

Full bottles of Native Soil, Midnight Cravings, Touch of Ebil, and my two PE's. Samples of Iron Angel and Mercuralia. Beta of B2. Will wait on reviews of some others I'm interested in before buying...

Hey Guys,

I missed you. Havent been on here in a lil while. Have been job hunting and etc....Iam deff. so much more happier since I left the corporation a few weeks ago. I knew that I was going to leave the company a while ago just didnt know how it would happen or when, but i knew for a long time now it was time for me to move on, start new, etc...so...its now been 2 weeks and honestly I havent been more happier. Ive been doing gigs here and there as well as different events as a source of income and am currently in search of a brand new job which is going great. So the new releases look aboslutley amazing!!! I placed an order for some samples that I must have. Ahh! :UkkiBannana: Native Soil!!!, Sinful Indulgence, Iron Angel, Garden of Mystery and etc...this will probably be my last order until my next order when i get a permanent new job. Hopefully that should happen within a few weeks with all the interviews but iam excited with a new start. Ill be entering a new company in a new light and noone will know about my secret weapon the LP's hehehehe. I remember I was so pissed of when my old boss saw this site, it was never the same after that, but no worries now cause ive moved on Thank Gosh....hehehehehe!!!!

I'm so glad I checked this thread this morning! I grabbed the last two bottles of 12th Night in New Orleans. I LOVE the smell of that stuff. I've never looked to see if it is one that is 'supposed' to b worn by a man but I like the scent enough that I'm not too fussed about it. :UkkiBannana:

That is one I'd love to see a rebrew of. *hint*

Oh snap! I was hoping I could get one of those and was foolishly biding my time, waiting for more monies. You spurred me into action-- I just made another large purchase of a few of the other endangered perfumes. ;P

Hey Ladies,

ahhh!!! I got a new job permanently! iam so excited! Event Cordinator! I get to host events and parties and do promotions! ahhh u guys iam so happy! xioxoxoxoxo!! :Ladybird-jumping: :D:) New Events, New people, new faces, new beginning and new LP's!!!heheheheheh eeeeeeee heheheheh!

iam celebrating today because tomorrow is my first day with the new job so today iam :):drunk::drunk:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hey Ladies,

ahhh!!! I got a new job permanently! iam so excited! Event Cordinator! I get to host events and parties and do promotions! ahhh u guys iam so happy! xioxoxoxoxo!! :Ladybird-jumping: :):Mara_makin_Magick: New Events, New people, new faces, new beginning and new LP's!!!heheheheheh eeeeeeee heheheheh!

iam celebrating today because tomorrow is my first day with the new job so today iam :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Congrats & can I come visit you,lol

OH MY !! CONGRATULATIONS Ancient Goddess !! :)

I've always thought that would be an IDEAL job for me.

Look here, les rev!

SALE ITEMS

Glad I looked too....got another bottle of G String......

Hey Ladies,

ahhh!!! I got a new job permanently! iam so excited! Event Cordinator! I get to host events and parties and do promotions! ahhh u guys iam so happy! xioxoxoxoxo!! :Ladybird-jumping: :blush::) New Events, New people, new faces, new beginning and new LP's!!!heheheheheh eeeeeeee heheheheh!

iam celebrating today because tomorrow is my first day with the new job so today iam :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Congrats AG...way to go girl...I am celebrating with ya!...you eserve it. be happy, be blessed.

djac

In a few hours, there will be a whole LOT of things on the sale page...working on it now. Did a massive inventory yesterday.

:blush:

If I keep placing orders my package will never ship :)

Congrats Ancient Goddess!

In a few hours, there will be a whole LOT of things on the sale page...working on it now. Did a massive inventory yesterday.

:blush:

my debit card is more scared of you today.....than yesterday :)

Congrats AG...way to go girl...I am celebrating with ya!...you eserve it. be happy, be blessed.

djac

D!!!! I have a gift for you my sweet lady, I'll shoot you an email!

Well, I just ordered a beta perfume of midnight cravings, I was so afraid I was going to miss out on that one! I hate that I was only able to buy one bottle this month, but at least I have one right!!!!

I'll be fast asleep when the SALE gets posted, phew !

but your hoarders........leave some for the rest LOL :blush:

LOL, I keep checking the sales page every hour or so. The suspense is just killing me... but I can wait. Never mind the sweaty brow, it's just, uh, it's just warm in here. *refresh*

Oh, kids, you've got probably 6 hours before it's posted. Relax - go to sleep, and hopefully it'll be up by the time you wake up! I have to update ALL the numbers in the cart inventory wise before I can post it.

Congrats AG!!

And...a sale??? Oh, boy. I don't know whether I should look or not LOL.