New Releases for APRIL 2010

u guys, i cant seem to make a decision on which sale item to purchase. ahhh!!! Iam going crazy. :mad: Everything looks sooo good!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys, i cant seem to make a decision on which sale item to purchase. ahhh!!! Iam going crazy. :mad: Everything looks sooo good!

You're just getting one??

I admire your strength!

You're just getting one??

I admire your strength!

aww thanks ya, :) i have to be strong now with my current job situation iam on a big budjet, but there is always something amazing on here so even though i cant order as much as i use to, iam still happy plus i have so many goodies as is that i enjoy.

Hehehe I ordered "Sweet Revenge" from the sales list woohoo!!! my baby is on its way! and i ordered a sample of "Trian-Esque" woohooo!!! omg, :lol:

Have you guys gotten this set of releases yet? Everything has been mailed over the past week and a half+ ~ sorry for the slowness, much ado abounds here. I have the NEW month to post now, so want to make sure you've had time before I do.

:lol:

I have the NEW month to post now, so want to make sure you've had time before I do.

;)

I think my wallet just fainted.

Yeah I know there's one you are going to want, Mark! ;);)

In that case, post the new ones! Post the new ones! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Have you guys gotten this set of releases yet? Everything has been mailed over the past week and a half+ ~ sorry for the slowness, much ado abounds here. I have the NEW month to post now, so want to make sure you've had time before I do.

;)

I am ready!!!!!

I think my wallet just fainted.

Mine's comatose!

Haha, seriously, my checking account dipped into the double digits for a week or so there. Kinda scary!

But... cannot... resist.... sales!

;)

I really loved my last order! I'm thinking my sister-in-law is going to really enjoy the PE I snagged on sale for her, and Pumpkin Tropique . . . Where has this scent been all my life?!? I appreciate the PE samples that were enclosed as freebies, too; I wore one tonight, and my boyfriend commented on it three times. I would *never* have tried it otherwise; now, I'm just wondering if I should risk waiting on the new releases before I order a bottle!

RE: May releases

I'm ready! I'm ready! *jumps up and down* ;);) :dino7:

Edited by spoodlum

;)

Dagnabit! I was just coming here to look - there aren't a lot of April reviews yet. I haven't rec'd mine...but I didn't order until the 7th. Hopefully it will be today...or maybe tomorrow. I's impatient.

Course I threw a coupla sale bottles in too...