Have any Ladies tried Charisma?

Hi all,

Quick question. Dolly and some of the people from the 'other place' might remember I often used male phero blends. Mostly when I had to try to 'dominate' situations or meetings or just be Queen Pooh of Poop Mountain (and a bit scary with it). And, usually, these blends worked very, very well for me.

So I am deadly curious about Charisma. Have any ladies tried it? Did you notice any effects, self or otherwise?

Thanks in advance

May

I didn't notice any self-effects from it, other than it gave me a headache. The male phero blends for more "dominant" ends tend to do that to me.

Interesting thought, May. I have not tried it myself, (male blends don't give me a headache, but they do tend to make me bitchy).

I know you have been using pheros a lot longer than me, so you probably know all this already, but I shall respond for those who are newbie-er. This blend is bio-identical to that of healthy young male excretions, just amplified a ton. It may either really change a female's signature and make her come off like a man, or it could come off as totally incongruous and confuse/annoy/turn off people.

Have you tried Dominance for women yet, May?

Interesting thought, May. I have not tried it myself, (male blends don't give me a headache, but they do tend to make me bitchy).

I know you have been using pheros a lot longer than me, so you probably know all this already, but I shall respond for those who are newbie-er. This blend is bio-identical to that of healthy young male excretions, just amplified a ton. It may either really change a female's signature and make her come off like a man, or it could come off as totally incongruous and confuse/annoy/turn off people.

Have you tried Dominance for women yet, May?

Hi Mara,

Yes, I have. The scented version. I like it very much and it does gel well with my personality. I've used very strong male blends in the past for extreme situations. I don't know if you remember but I had a hell of a problem with my boss who was a bit posessive to put it mildly. I wanted a transfer to get out of a bad environment (this is putting it mildly). He was an arrogant and domineering personality and there was a meeting between us and one other to sort it out.

I drowned myself in male pheros, to cut a long story short, alpha-boss sat silently - staring at the floor and sitting on this hands. He reminded me of a small child sitting on the 'naughty step' I got out but it still took me a while to shake him because he did NOT want me to leave as I was taking my funding with me.

Admittedly it is very rare for me to use that much of a 'male' phero. But it absolutely worked. I did use lower doses at times for 'funzies' and because I like the huff on myself. I did find they could give me a bit of respect. I did wonder if it was because people's (subconsious) reactions to a male smell on me led them to come to the (subconscious) belief that I had a very 'alpha' male around me and possibly willing to 'protect' me.

Dunno if that was it or not but I know that some men wear a very low level of cops to give them that 'bad boy' phero edge. Maybe I'm was doing something similar in reverse? :D Admittedly I haven't tried all the male pheros but I don't usually get headaches or snippy with them and so far I have not had any aggression from others while wearing them.

May

Edited by May

Sexual male blends I don't have an issue with (unless I OD) and I enjoy wearing those very much, but Charisma gave me a reaction like Dominance for Men, it was just too overwhelming for me to wear.

I did wonder if it was because people's (subconsious) reactions to a male smell on me led them to come to the (subconscious) belief that I had a very 'alpha' male around me and possibly willing to 'protect' me.

THAT is a very interesting and plausible theory. !!!

THAT is a very interesting and plausible theory. !!!

I have often wondered if that could be a factor.

I think when my money fairy next drops by. I will have a little bit of an experiment. :D (Okay, quite a bit of an experiment.)

May

Edited by May

• 3 months later...

I got a freebie of Legend with Charisma in it and decided to try it out even though it is a male phero. Although I didn't really notice any self-effects, I had some funny experiences when I was with my gf. She kept making comments that I looked like this or that guy (she doesn't even like guys, but I guess that night she did :Hug_emoticon: ).

On a side note, this has me pondering that one collects so much more information about phero effects when wearing them in the presence of a close friend, relative, or loved one because they actual tell you what they are thinking. Acquiantances and the general public most likely will not. Something to remember when it seems like you're not getting any reactions.