Another newbie!

coco_custard

Hello all!

I have just received my first order and I'm loving everything at first sniff! Just in the process of trying them 'on' ;)

Hello and welcome! It is tons of fun to try them all. A couple female friends and me had a sniffee party just yesterday! :)

Hello all!

I have just received my first order and I'm loving everything at first sniff! Just in the process of trying them 'on' ;)

oh excellent! welcome and enjoy, what did are you liking so best of what you've tried if you don't mind my asking? ^^

Oh hai...welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be :)

Oooo,what did you order first? ...my very 1st order was a single trial vial of Cougar...now I am a fellow addict collector :Hug_emoticon:

Yay, replies :Hug_emoticon:

Yes Ellie, as I believe so are you! xx

I got as my first order:

Captivation Equation

Happy Ending

7 Minutes to ~Midnight

That Kind of Girl

Body Paint

To Soothe a Broken Heart

Hotness Personified

Phero Girl

Cougar

Wooing and Wapture

Heart of Kapet

Le Sommiel Des Anges

Phew! I like them all to sniff but love Captivation so far. I will have to come back with specifics when I have triend them on!

Usually I like foody, sweet, musky scents. I hate patchouli, it sticks to my skin and makes me feel ill, but having said that, it is in Wooing isn't it? It is really subtle and I can't smell it on my skin like with hippy patchouli scents!

Thanks for the lovely welcome! :)

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of LP addiction!!

Hi Coco Custard, WELCOME!

Inspired by starlitegirl's recent kindness to me, I would like to send you some samples/sniffies as a welcome gift.

Please have a look at what I have available & email me (email addy is in my profile) with what you'd like to try + your mailing info ;)