Midnight Cravings

paganlady

AD-MidnightCraving.jpg

Midnight Cravings

If you’ve been constantly craving our (quickly sold out) Constant Cravings, try this deliciously dark new variant! Only late at night will certain passions arise, your skin flushing as the thought of the one you desire runs wild in your imagination. Robust vanilla meets spicy patchouli and hand-tinctured amber, with dashes of exotic cardamom…sexy and mysterious as a secret lover who visits only after dark…some cravings are best satisfied at midnight…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is sooooooooo good! I am always leery of the "P" word (Patchouli) as it usually doesn't behave on me, but this is beautiful! I get a lot of Vanilla, a nice woody scent (no dirt, thank goddess!) lovely Amber (its always the Amber that makes things play nice on me) I can barely smell the Cardamom, accept as adding a kick to it.

I ordered samples of this one & Native Soil, and out of the two, this one is the keeper! Native Soil did strange, nasty things on me.

I am so buying a full bottle of this!

This is sooooooooo good! I am always leery of the "P" word (Patchouli) as it usually doesn't behave on me, but this is beautiful! I get a lot of Vanilla, a nice woody scent (no dirt, thank goddess!) lovely Amber (its always the Amber that makes things play nice on me) I can barely smell the Cardamom, accept as adding a kick to it.

I ordered samples of this one & Native Soil, and out of the two, this one is the keeper! Native Soil did strange, nasty things on me.

I am so buying a full bottle of this!

OOOOOH, I can't wait to get mine! I ordered multiples, unsniffed, because I know how much I love Constant Cravings.....

I liked Constant Cravings in the bottle, but on me it went weird. I'm hoping Midnight Cravings won't! I'm nervous about the patchouli, sometimes I amp it to hideous proportions!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, my skin chemistry is strange! This is very nice, but what happens on me is that it smells almost identical to Constant Craving when wet....as it dries though it smells almost exactly like Vamp Cafe on me....HOW ODD!

Wet, this was just delectable - thick, vanilla-ambery, intense sweetness.

It has dried down on me to become the naughty, libertine younger sister of baby powder. The "feel" (not smell) is as thick and rich as molasses. Surprising throw.

The cardamom is not sweet but rather a bit peppery on me.

Mysterious, voluptuous and unusual. Not sure I can pull it off, but I do like it. :rockon:

Thankfully this one only slightly goes into Play-Doh/Baby Powder of DOOM territory on me, I think the spicy patchouli keeps the other notes from TEH EBIL MUTATION. It wears very soft like the original on drydown, with the patchouli just a tad stronger compared to Constant Cravings.

LPs have made me less afraid of patchouli-- it's amazing!

Anyway, I dabbed this on my arm and went to bed, but couldn't stop sniffing myself and finally had to get up to write about it.

There is something dark about this perfume-- dark and rich and creamy, with the spicy cardamom heating things up.

I'm really surprised that there aren't any pheros in it, because it makes me feel really sensual in a way no other has yet. Or maybe I'm just sleepy and silly. :lol: But this is definitely going on my full-bottle list.

Slightly spicier and more edible than Constant Cravings to my nose. Almost a hot and cinnamon-y feel. I like it better than Constant Cravings, which fell flat on me. But it never develops much depth for me. I will probably use my sample for bedtime, but it's not a must-have so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine today & it's similar to the first brew but not identical. Wet it's got more cardamom to my nose and slightly less vanilla. Once it dries it fades a bit and gains a note that almost has a floral quality, but just almost, I can't quite identify it.

When it's dry it's more different to the original brew than it is when wet, but it's still a gorgeous scent. Sadly this one is eaten up by my skin at an insane rate...it only lasts an hour or two :666:

I got mine today & it's similar to the first brew but not identical. Wet it's got more cardamom to my nose and slightly less vanilla. Once it dries it fades a bit and gains a note that almost has a floral quality, but just almost, I can't quite identify it.

When it's dry it's more different to the original brew than it is when wet, but it's still a gorgeous scent. Sadly this one is eaten up by my skin at an insane rate...it only lasts an hour or two :blushing:

Skin chemistries are just so strange......my skin does that to some of the nicest scents.....like Vain.....it just disappears quickly and quietly, leaving only a hint.....but that's OK, because if the scent is nice enough, I just re-apply.....AND OFTEN!

OK, my skin chemistry is strange! This is very nice, but what happens on me is that it smells almost identical to Constant Craving when wet....as it dries though it smells almost exactly like Vamp Cafe on me....HOW ODD!

OK, so this is about my third or fourth try with this one, and this time, it is staying truer to the original.....

• 3 months later...
Guest flwfan

This one started out smelling like butterscotch on me. Since I'm not a fan of really sweet foody scents, I almost washed it off. When it dried, however, it became a lovely, warm, slightly buttery scent that stays close to my skin and lasts for a long time. Love it!

• 1 month later...

I didn't like it when I first tested this out. I felt that it has a certain sweetness to it that makes it smell weird. I stole it from my daughter tonight and I think the sweetness is still there but it smells much better than the last time. I'm uncertain if I will keep my bottle and perhaps I should test this out in the day time so I know exactly how the scent evolves.

I did not like this as much as I thought I would at first either,but bought a bottle of a it in a beta spray with Heart & Soul from hmmb19.Have only worn it a few times cause of all the other things I wanted to try :)

Anywho,I like this quite a bit now and every time I wore it I got very nice compliments on the scent from several different people :o

• 1 year later...

it is powdery after drydown. but a dark kind of powdery. I'm definitely getting the patchouli - which I don't always love, but it's nice in here. Cardamom, and just a teensy hint of the amber and vanilla to soften it up.

Lor was sweet enough to send me some of this, but it only smells good at first. Then it disappears and what's left smells wonky, I wish I could smell like the bottle. I do love this scent. Just that my skin doesn't

• 5 years later...