Fawn's Celestial Dream

WOW! For mint & tea, this is really bright & lovely. I've tried my sniffee twice & I had to order a bottle. This is bright, minty & really refreshing. This wil be a great summer scent.

Nice job Fawn & the Potion Mistresses!

Im so glad you like it paganlady!!! Mara did an outstanding job...It is so close to my fav tea. I just got a "you smell so good" comment from a co-worker. I ordered 3 bottles (can you say hoarding). I think this will be my go-to summer scent!!!

Thanks Again PM for another outstanding PE creation!!!!!

• 11 months later...

OMG!!! :( LEMON MINT TEA!!! This will make such an amazing summer scent! Very refreshing! There''s a slight sweetness to the scent too :( Very niceeeeeeeee :(

Yes this is one of my favorites for Spring/Summer, it was such a great idea, Fawn! I love tea-based scents, especially those with mint.

Yes this is one of my favorites for Spring/Summer, it was such a great idea, Fawn! I love tea-based scents, especially those with mint.

Me too Luna! I am drinking it right now, one of my favorite ways to wind down at the end of a long day. :666:

• 1 month later...

This is really lovely! Beautifully done Fawn and PM :D

The tea and mint are immediately recognizable as the main notes, bright and fresh, but after a few minutes they meld into something that's more than the sum of its parts. This is one of these deceptively simple scents that you end up sniffing compulsively to see how it's evolving and what it will do next.

I'm very happy that a great swapper sent me a sniffie of this, as I love tea scents and I was wondering which tea-based LP to try first. If they're all as good as this, I'm in trouble (but in a nice smelling way)!