Label by Starlitegirl

AD-BabeWoods.jpg

BABE IN THE WOODS

Label by Starlitegirl & Mara

AD-Dad4Men.jpg

DAD for Men

Phero Enhanced Cologne Spray

Oh my....*drooling*

Purple Pitch, Unisexy, Lusty Licious, and tyveys Coconut Coffee Ice Cream all sound like 'must have's' for me!!

ooooooo! I cannot wait for the descriptions!!!

Mara, I love the font you came up with for Pie in the Sky. That one was a tough one for me to find that was perfect. My choice was meh. Yours is AWESOME! I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks, Honey - I stumbled across it by accident, didn't even know I had it. I still need you to help me install fonts on this blasted thing, soon! You did GREAT, as always, thank you so much. Catherine's fave is Unisexy, btw, she wanted you to know, and she loves the Elixir one too. {smooches!}

Thanks, Honey - I stumbled across it by accident, didn't even know I had it. I still need you to help me install fonts on this blasted thing, soon! You did GREAT, as always, thank you so much. Catherine's fave is Unisexy, btw, she wanted you to know, and she loves the Elixir one too. {smooches!}

We'll have to come up with a day/time for a call so I can walk you through it. I'm not sure how familiar with PCs you are. So writing down how to do it might be like gibberish, but I can do that and shoot it off in an email to you and if it's like gibberish we can do the phone.

I am so totally blown away by the creativity...again...gee,I think I have said that before,a time or six.

I hope ALL involved never,ever get tired of hearing that!

Why oh why must you cause my wallet so much pain?!?!

Everything looks so wonderful! *swoon*

:D I want 'em ALL !!

anyone for halvsies of Tyvey's BOY (hay !) and Jessica's CBF ?? lmk

Hey Mara, I have a question. I just got my sampler package and it was labeled April/May. But only seems to have the April scents in it (11 bottles) did I miss something or was it mislabled?

PS I love the new site design.

Don't mean to put words in Miss Mara's mouth, BUT.....it probably was meant to read as April FOR May....the scents are released in April, but are for the next month.....is that confusing? It is just like how the Halloween scents are released in Sept, Christmas scents in Nov, New Years' in Dec, Valentine's in Jan, etc etc etc.....

Hey Mara, I have a question. I just got my sampler package and it was labeled April/May. But only seems to have the April scents in it (11 bottles) did I miss something or was it mislabled?

PS I love the new site design.

Yup, the ladies are all correct. It's meant to mean April for May. We haven't shipped the May for June product out yet....will be doing so next week.

Good to see you again, Tempest! Don't be such a stranger!!!! We've missed you!!!

AD-Elixir.jpg

ELIXIR OF WORLDLY DELIGHTS

Label by Starlitegirl

DYING to know what this one is all about !!

Great job (as always) M/D/SLG/L65 (figuring you'll be doing the descripts on these) !!!!

My goodness, everything looks awesome, just as I've come to expect.

I think I may have to dig deep in my savings and get the yearly subscription!

Lady of the Mist looks like it would be something with vanilla -- just a guess. But I'm really intrigued with Elixir of Worldly Delights.

The name got me too!

AD-TyveyCCIC.jpg

Tyvey's Coconut Coffee Iced Cream - 1/3 fl.oz, For her latest deliciouso concoction, Tyvey asked for 'sweet creamy coffee, and the sweetest foodiest icecreamiest vanilla you have. I'm imagining coffee ice cream. Coconut that is creamy and sweet too, and brown sugar please!' Yumeriffic!

AD-RosebudCupcake.jpg

Rosebud Cupcake - 1/3 fl.oz. Rosebud asked for a 'droolworthy vanilla cupcake, with vanilla buttercream frosting topped with a few tiny rosebuds'. Very rich and lush!

AD-JessicaCBF.jpg

Jessica's Cocoabutter, Banana & Fig - 1/3 fl.oz. Creamy cocoa butter, banana, sweet figs, and brown sugar. Mmmmmm.

AD-TyveyBOY.jpg

Tyvey's Blood Orange & Ylang - 1/3 fl.oz, Juicy sweet blood orange, gorgeous Ylang Ylang EO, sweet amber, a drop of vanilla, and cotton candy pink sugar

AD-Elixir.jpg Elixir of Worldly Delights - 1/3 fl.oz. A substance of legend, created to sustain lovers as they embark upon that most mystical of voyages...the discovery of their true selves in the throes of passion. The combined ingredients promote stamina and overwhelming joy in lovemaking, a true feast for the senses.

These are up already :rockon: Can't find the others yet though....

AD-Elixir.jpg Elixir of Worldly Delights - 1/3 fl.oz. A substance of legend, created to sustain lovers as they embark upon that most mystical of voyages...the discovery of their true selves in the throes of passion. The combined ingredients promote stamina and overwhelming joy in lovemaking, a true feast for the senses.

These are up already :rockon: Can't find the others yet though....

can't find this one ! can we order yet ???

well...definitely Elixer of Worldly Delights, Jessica's CBF (ordered earlier today, 1 of 2), Groupie (for a friend) and will have to settle for samples of Unisexy and Majmua Sultana when they're available, need $ for vinyl fetish wear too :rockon:

and Touch of Ebil TOO !! has that been reviewed ? gotta go check