Tyvey's Blood-Orange & Ylang

tyvey

On me this starts out with a big bright sunny BANG of super-ripe blood orange: *exactly* what I asked for in my order 003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Dries down to a sultry velvety smooth CREAMY amber-ylang, un-coincidentally like the one in sb's splendid Yin Ylang (my direct shameless inspiration for this PE :D ) But as Liz said, the blood orange is still there, flavoring it... just as juicily as, but IMO a smidge less prominently than, the grapefruit does in Yin Ylang. *simply gorgeous* and foody-sexy in that way that only LPMP does. BIG thumbs up. xoxoxoxo

Edited by tyvey

In the vial I get more of the blood orange but on me the ylang is very prominent. Ylang tends to dominate in fragrance for me, Adrienne's Tangy Ylang is the only one I've worn where it did not. But I do get a tease of orange somewhere behind the flower, although to me this is not really foody at all, just a lush white floral with a bit of citrus sparkle in the background.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap this is good. Wet I get a burst of blood orange which gradually softens and gives way to a wonderful sweet vanillaed creaminess, which the white amber nad ylang ylang definitely contribute to...actually on my skin this reminds me of a way better version, definitely both sexier and creamier, of Pink Sugar. It really is very velvety, as Tyvey said, foody-sexy and irresistable. :666:

• 2 weeks later...

Is this one totally gone? I can't find it in the store. When I wear this I get an almost pheromonal effect from both men and women and it smells incredibly sexy.

anyone have a bottle they're looking to part with?

Is this one totally gone? I can't find it in the store. When I wear this I get an almost pheromonal effect from both men and women and it smells incredibly sexy.

Yais Ma'am ! think only a few were made, I didn't get to order one either :kitty4:

I have a bottle, although I love it, I would trade it for something from my most wanted...

I've swiped it once on the back of one hand, so the bottle is full & it is lovely! Bravo Tyvey!

I don't have anything on your want list, but if you'd like to talk about selling it, let me know, k?

I have a bottle, although I love it, I would trade it for something from my most wanted...

I've swiped it once on the back of one hand, so the bottle is full & it is lovely! Bravo Tyvey!

I was sorry to miss this, having a sniffy I feel lucky to have smelt it at all! Really gorgeous. Smells almost warm on the skin if a smell can have a warmth to it, and is a powdery deep orange. A big citrus burst though. Fantastic! Shame there weren't more :)

This is one of the most beautiful scents I've ever smelt, it's just perfect to me, it has just the right amount of orange, not overly citrus to me, just a nice soft orange scent with a sort of vanilla biscuit smell. I don't know if you get them over there but we used to have a biscuit in the UK called club and they did an orange flavour well it smelt like that to me, biscuit with a lovely orange smothering. It's such a shame it's sold out, I only got a sniffy of it, can you ask for a specific PE to be re-made?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Tyvey’s PE that has won my heart and nose…This is a one-of-a-kind warm citrus fragrance filled with character. It opens with a sparkling yet deep and sophisticated citrusy note followed by a buttery, luscious Ylang Ylang that feels like cashmere wrap around the citrus.

I think Blood Orange was an excellent choice among the citruses, since it is a fuller and deeper citrus note with just a hint of grapefruit , and my nose also picks out a raspberry-like facet during dry down. Meanwhile, the Ylang Ylang retains some of its floralcy, but it is creamy and suntuous…I think I just realized I love Ylang Ylang!!

This potion strikes me as being a cross between Scented Cougar + Sensual Harmony minus the sandalwood. It is as chic and refined as SH, but it also has a joyful zesty vibe that’s very Cougarish…

I hope Tyvey considers a re-make someday…I have a sample Lor kindly sent me and it’s side by side with my beloved samples of Mamelons de Cerise and Glistening Buttons…*sigh*…the ones that got away…