Stamps.com = wonky?

Ok, so, someone hacked into my stamps.com account on May 11th or 12th, denying me access to the account and freezing the funds within, so I had to close the account and open a new one. I opened a new one on May 12th when I discovered the hack.

Since then, several truckloads of orders have been shipped. Notably, a huge bunch on the 12th, and another huge bunch on the 17th.

Due to the sheer volume of emails I am getting, I am starting to get the impression that NO ONE is getting their stamps.com notices since the switch. I am really careful about making sure the "email recipient" button is clicked with each order. Has ANYONE been getting their alert emails with their delivery confirmation numbers??

Our new (and only) email address is now CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

The new stamps.com emails might now say, LP Fragrances has sent you a package, rather than Times Square Productions, and I think the new email address would be where it would appear to be sent from.

So, just wondering, has ANYONE gotten an email? Do you think they're being stopped in spam filters, or should I call stamps.com on Monday for tech support???

Thank you!

Mara

The last Stamps.com I got was on the 7th, did not get one for my last order which I picked up the 18th

I have your new address on my safe senders list,and I check my spam folder every day ^_^ ...yeah,I would say to call support on Monday,seems like you are not getting what you are paying for.

I never got a notice and I didn't get the package until yesterday. I had spoken with you right around when you were going to send it. So it seemed like a long wait. I wonder if it's connected to this.

Same for me, Mara.

*edit*

There was nothing in my spam folder either.

Edited by luna65

Same for me, Mara.

*edit*

There was nothing in my spam folder either.

Ditto. No notice.

I haven't gotten a stamps.com notice for my last two orders, which is why I was so suprised when they showed up LOL. I wasn't expecting them yet, but it was a happy suprise! I check my spam mail every day, and just looked again just in case, and nothing is there either.

I'd been kind of wondering about this. Of my billions of orders, I only ever got notices on 2/26/10 and 4/28/10. (I will email you the stamps.com confirmation #s if you want them.) The other deliveries have been delightful surprises ^_^

me too, no notice (for either order-2) got pkgs 2/3 days ago.

Edited by liz

You already know I never got my notice until I asked you for it yesterday--my package finally arrived today! Yay! Some real lovlies in there!

Great. :heavy sigh:

Thank you ALL for the responses. I appreciate the assistance. I see I have some tech time in my near future.

Sorry about the lack of email alerts.

Justs so's ya know, another big batch is going out tomorrow. I will try to email you your delivery confirmation numbers directly, until this gets sorted out.

Majority of orders shipping tomorrow were placed after May 15th. There is NOTHING here earlier than the 12th, and that includes PEs and special phero orders. Everything else should be on its way.

Thanks again, loved ones!

xoxoxox

Mara

I'm sort of getting half of them if that makes sense? I get the automatic emails from CataLunaLPMP saying it's ready to ship, but I haven't gotten anything with a shipping confirmation or tracking number :)

I got the "your package is shipping soon" email from LPMP Fragrances (catalunalpmp at yahoo) two days ago. I didn't get a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number, but the package arrived in good shape this morning.

Stamps.com must be wacking out; count me in as one of the jillion people who didn't get a notice for my last order (which arrived right on time anyhow with no issue), not that I really mind but with so many people having problems it must definitely be a sign something in their programming is faulty.

Edited by Invidiana

Ok, spent an hour on the phone with them on Monday, and hopefully worked out some kinks. Sending a bunch more stuff out today, tomorrow and next day, so if you're getting your notices now, post and let me know, k?

Thanks, kiddies!!!!

xoxoxox

M

Just got a notice :lol:

"Mara Fox has sent you a package"

...it is from the Cataluna address and there is a Stamps.com link for tracking.

Hi, Miss Mara!

I got 2 stamps.com e-mails with different tracking numbers. :lol:

The first one was a mistake and had to be done over again... toss that first one, keep the second. ok?

:)

xoxoxox

Wow that was fast! Got my notice, too! Hooray!