I've been trying out a sample vial of Unisexy and I love the scent! Its just so warm and sexy and I'm sad that the full bottles are all gone.

But I was wondering, what reaction have you (ladies) gotten from your male significant others when you where it? If the pheros give off an "alpha male at peace" vibe, I doubt men would be sexually attracted to that.

I want to wear it with my girlfriend (I'm a bi girl, she's gay), but I don't want her to be turned off. I am assuming here that gay women will be attracted to the same pheros that men are attracted to. I've always used women's phero blends quite successfully. What do you all think?

The formula that B2 is based upon was actually intended originally for gay men. It was supposed to be a non-competitive, social, male bonding formula, (it lacks the aggressive part of the alpha male signature), but we found that females respond amazingly to it. It makes women feel very relaxed and cuddly, (this version boosts the cuddly note), and seems to work really nicely to soothe PMS symptoms for many of us. I really haven't heard reports from ANYONE reacting negatively to this blend. It seems to work really well for men - gay or straight, and women - gay or straight. Give it a go....interested in your report!

We also have G2 which was designed for gay women, and many of us who have tried it have found it truly to be a chick magnet :666: for gaining female friends in the workplace and for inspiring in some women the desire to kiss the wearer on the lips!

From reports I have received via email, it seems that many gay women are very attracted to our blends with copulins in them. If you wanted to try to feminize the B2 blend a little more, you could add copulins to it...??

Well,I was hoping for some chatter of more of this being released :666: I could not take a chance,so ordered 7 more samples.I use this for self-effects,it makes me feel happy/content/peaceful,but I just love the scent too...and the sample size lasts a long time!

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I've gotten great responses from all of my friends and acquaintances wearing Unisexy. No one commented on the scent, but they were at ease, complimentary, and jovial. My gf was also at ease and happy, and found the scent pleasant but NOT sexy. Making any sort of negative comments about my perfumes is unusual for her, so I'm wondering if it might be her reaction to smelling male pheros on me. I'll definitely be wearing this at parties and with friends, but will try to remember not to wear it on a date night!

So far, I've gotten great responses from all of my friends and acquaintances wearing Unisexy. No one commented on the scent, but they were at ease, complimentary, and jovial. My gf was also at ease and happy, and found the scent pleasant but NOT sexy. Making any sort of negative comments about my perfumes is unusual for her, so I'm wondering if it might be her reaction to smelling male pheros on me. I'll definitely be wearing this at parties and with friends, but will try to remember not to wear it on a date night!

Well B2 isn't really a sexual blend anyway, it's more to of a nice social blend. It'll be good to have in the arsenal when Aunt Flo's in town for the G/F though.........

• 1 month later...

Just tried my sample yesterday & WAAA I missed the boat! I actually got a free scone @ Panara, lol. Anyway the scent is just very clean & classic on me. It has the same fragrance vibe as the perfumes my mom used to wear ( doesn't smell perfumey, but you know how perfumes just used to be 'classy'..) Maybe there's a bottle hidden in someone's stash they'd be willing to part with? All I know is this works wonders on TT & I'm test running it on the MIL tonight.

Just tried my sample yesterday & WAAA I missed the boat! I actually got a free scone @ Panara, lol. Anyway the scent is just very clean & classic on me. It has the same fragrance vibe as the perfumes my mom used to wear ( doesn't smell perfumey, but you know how perfumes just used to be 'classy'..) Maybe there's a bottle hidden in someone's stash they'd be willing to part with? All I know is this works wonders on TT & I'm test running it on the MIL tonight.

B2 with Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood should be ...Perfect :lol: If I did not have so many other things on my list right now,that would be a given!

• 2 months later...
Or even Synchronicity (the rebrew) since it's constructed along the same lines.

Hey, I was specifically searching for comparisons of Synch II with Unisexy and found your comment. The dominant notes in both seem to be vanilla and sandalwood, so I'm wondering how close they are? Have any of you compared the two?

Edited by Darbla

• 4 years later...

I searched up, down and sideways and could not find a review thread for this for the 2014 version, so here goes. I did not like either of the previous versions of this scent. They were both just sandalwood fests on me. This one is still too unisex for my taste, but I did not actively dislike it ... it was pleasant, soft and warm. It smelled like a plush, warm, velvety, camel-colored version of Ivory soap. It is nuzzly.