Mercuralia

OLIVE LEAVES & BLOSSOMS, OSMANTHUS ~ Potency, fertility, healing, peace, protection, lust.

MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

PALM ~ Potency, fertility.

BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

CROCUS FLOWER ~ Clairvoyance, visions, purification, healing, love, beauty, happiness, lust.

BARLEY GRASS ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection, wealth.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS Pheromone Blend - for even-ing the odds in the workplace.

I don't have a report about the phero effects, but I have to say I love this scent! Very classy. Perfumey but I mean that in a good way. Sometimes you just don't want to go around smelling like a bakery or a jungle. I'm having a hard time picking out any individual notes because they all meld so wonderfully, but when I wear it again I'll try to pay closer attention and add to this review.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of ordering a sample of this. I could use a little extra respect in my department (I'm a liberal arts grad student) and the scent sounds lovely. Thanks for the review.

• 1 month later...

I finally tried Mercuralia and I have to say, it is very effective. I wore this at a class and had so much fun! Everyone was in a great mood, I didn't feel so shy, and the teacher complimented us profusely and said she was enjoying the class (and admitted she had never said that of this particular type of class).

The scent is also quite pleasant. Fresh, powdery, and a soft. In the future, I might get unscented Swimming With the Sharks (if they still make it) and pair it with other scents.

I have been searching for a replacement for mx300 (Androtic's respect phero for women) and I think this may be it! Can't wait to try it when classes start.

• 1 month later...

I love this scent. Very soft and powdery. Reminds me of Sugared Honeycomb when it turns powdery on me. All eyes and ears were on me when I presented during an important meeting this morning.

Does anyone know of any scent very close to this minus the pheros?

All eyes and ears were on me when I presented during an important meeting this morning.

Is this other than expected,even somewhat?...the intent of SWS is for women to command more respect and be listened to...I find it has a good confidence giving effect also :wub:

Oh,and no I don't know another fragrance like it,but then I am very lame in that department still :abfx:

Mercuralia (and anything with SWS, such as Money Honey) is definitely great for boosting confidence and it has a strong effect on others as well. As a graduate student, I find it indispensible in class and in meetings with professors. This week, I wore it to two meetings and both times, the professors were falling over themselves complimenting my ideas and searching for materials of their bookshelves to give me. Very fun.

• 1 month later...

Mercuralia is very soapy to me - frankly I wouldn't wear it - but Quince liked it. Again it's that male predilection for clean, I guess. He said it was "very proper and smells like money." I kind of boggled at that until I realized he was probably getting a whiff of the SWS blend. :lol: I told him to wear it for those occasions when things hit a snag, he's always saying to me, "Amazing how some people behave!" and so I said, "This is for when they act up, just lean in close and use the velvet hammer.

" :jumpforjoy:

This is not soapy on me,but not one that suits my foody,spicy tastes...BUT,because of the effects of a few samples of this I bought a bottle of unscented SWS and 2 bottles of Money Honey :) ...and another reason I am excited for the new pheros,also by Chris,on the way! :)