HMS Kimberley Hyacinth, Musk & Sugar

tyvey

how has this not been reviewed yet?? It starts out VERY GREEN -- like Eye of the Storm green -- but that quickly settles in and mixes with the sugar (I assume white sugar -- gives a clear/crystalline impression) and the musk starts to come out and it's... I want to stretch out luxuriantly and come-hitherly on a silk sheet over a bed of spring flowers. It's super girly and just a bit of wink-wink at the same time. Would make a fantastic shower gel! Refreshing and uplifting.

I think it was very limited. I got a sniffee a while back and it's very HYACINTH on me. Great if you love that floral note but I found it a bit overwhelming even as I acknowledge it's well-constructed.

I know what you mean- wet, it was like WHOA!! but now, an hour and change later, it's not green at all -- the 3 elements are all playing very nicely together equally -- it's all Barry-White smooth and sweet and just a little sultry.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping because this is FREAKING FANTASTIC. It's just gorgeous y'all. I was wrong about it being green at first -- it's just straight-up true and "clear"-feeling HYACINTH indeed. And as before, it settled down on me within minutes, and all day I've been in a close personal veil-like cloud of sheer, only faintly floral, sweet sexiness. I WANT MORE but can't find in the store - PANIC

As I said, I think it was very limited...like, maybe only 2 or 3 bottles available, and sold out within the week of release.

• 2 years later...