Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of a douche for not checking my email sooner but what did I find buried among all the promotional crap (come on Bocajava, your coffee sucks, get over the fact I'm not buying from you ever again) but THE notice! W00T!!! :)

ETA: OMGZ I want teh mailbox kittehs!

Edited by Invidiana

Waaaugh!! Oh, if that were true, they'd *never* get to their next destination after my place!! :)

:yeahthat:

Ohhh,I know they will be headed my way soon...tappity tappity tappity :)

I have catnip,little ones
:)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa....It's so hard to wait for my stamps notice while everyone is posting reviews...

It's always worth the extra wait for my Beta's..Popularity Potion in BETA...A Star is Born..lol

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa....It's so hard to wait for my stamps notice while everyone is posting reviews...

It's always worth the extra wait for my Beta's..Popularity Potion in BETA...A Star is Born..lol

Oh,poo :wink2: ... here I thought you got your notice,and mine would be soon to follow!

Good things come to those who wait :wink2: Fawn how'd you get my cousins pic on your profile (j/k)

Got my notice <big sigh of relief> ... My goodies are on the way and I can soon join everyone in ooooing and ahhhing instead of standing with my nose againest the window payne drooling...I don't do windows :)

I just got my notice today..this & the FedEx shipment on my doorstep really threw me off! I kept calling a government office & checking the mailbox & then DUH! Donating to the veterans outside WalMart gave me a reality check as to the day :666:

K the MO postal service is irritating me today. They've updated @ the sort facilities in KC & Columbia & usually an update from Columbia (1 1/2 hrs away) means it'll be delivered the same day. Then again an update from KC usually means they next update from my p.o. Who knows?

Stupid Post Office! Them being closed for Veteran's day threw off my delivery! No Popularity Potion for band night tonight :) I don't see why they get the day off & I have to work!

Stupid Post Office.

not me :lol: , I ordered Monday

just checked, actually I ordered on Saturday, the 13th

Edited by liz

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh.... my favorite email :lol:

CataLuna LPMP has sent you a packageFri, December 3, 2010 9:57:28 PM

WOOHOO !!

i dont get notices. Is it because i live in canada? I want a mail kitteh

We have to send the internationals manually. They don;t go through Stamps.com. Sorry! You should get your customs form number tomorrow or monday at the latest.

Hot dog, Hot dog, Hot Diggity dog.......got my ship notice & it's on it's way!

Now everyone with toddlers try as hard as you can to get that Micky Mouse Clubhouse song out of your head.......