Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Yay I just got another stamps.com notification - no idea which order it's for as I've lost whatever control I may once have had over my LPMP activity. But hooray!

I'm soooo jealous! My current order is a PE, so, I won't be getting that notice for a couple of weeks...... It'll be worth it though!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally went the express shipping route. Sooo excited to get the tracking number just hours after I ordered on Friday, AMAZING turnaround!:666: Package was delivered Saturday, except I can't get it until tomorrow because mailman didn't pay attention to the instructions of LEAVE AT APARTMENT OFFICE...

EDIT: I finally got it this morning. I love it. I LOVE LPMP, you guys are AWESOME. I cannot believe how fast this package went out. TOTALLY worth the extra $25. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Thank you for the yummy samples too!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dgsweets

Guest icing
My first order is on the way! Is it bad that I've already started plotting the next one?

When have we ever been capable of not plotting?

Finally went the express shipping route. Sooo excited to get the tracking number just hours after I ordered on Friday, AMAZING turnaround!:) Package was delivered Saturday, except I can't get it until tomorrow because mailman didn't pay attention to the instructions of LEAVE AT APARTMENT OFFICE...

EDIT: I finally got it this morning. I love it. I LOVE LPMP, you guys are AWESOME. I cannot believe how fast this package went out. TOTALLY worth the extra $25. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Thank you for the yummy samples too!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't it grand?! I think it is well worth the extra and probably saves the sanity and lives of my postal workers. They now know to leave them on my front porch if they don't want me driving their route searching for them and my goodies. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Got the notice today YAY :)

Ditto! *happy dance*

Even in the middle of personal loss and tragedy I smiled when I got the notice! Thanks for the smile!

:Hug_emoticon: to you TG, I'm so sorry for any sadness in your life right now and hope that things look up for you soon.

I just got mine too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

AG, just saw that my notice came this afteroon, maybe yours is in the same batch!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE B)

Hoping too that maybe the stamps could have been delayed, and the package shows tomorrow or sat... Placed it two weeks ago tomorrow. And yeah, I'll bet these delish offerings have kept 'em SUPER busy... Any way it comes, I know it's en route so I HAZ THE HAPPEEZ :cry:

Edited by kblazin

Forgot I cant edit, cuz of keyboard, BUT.......................

It truly totally got here already!!! Before an update even, stamps said, Hey, it's arrived! So I haz tropical shimmering nommy on me as I type. ****mmmmmmm, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr****

:D

Hey Ladies,

Ive recieved my package this past weekend! Deff. was a suprise! :lol: Iam planning to place another order soon as the August releases come out. Iam deff. gonna go with something from the sale cart along with a couple samplers from the August releases.

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 2 weeks later...

i placed a sale order recentley too. Your sales are wonderful guys. Mara, stay strong. I know court trials can be tough. :blink: Sending prayers your way.

Sincerely,

AG

Edited by AncientGoddess

got mine yesterday, and darned if I didn't know why......DUH ! forgot I ordered from the SALE 20.gif

Edited by liz

Although the shipment was sent to my friend and I will try to collect them in winter, I can't help but join in and shout "I'VE RECEIVED MY PACKAGE!".Thanks John John & Mara and sorry about the incident.

• 2 weeks later...

My Mom got her notice on Friday and her first LP package already arrived today!!! Yay. It was sitting so lonely on our front porch so I brought it in and now its screaming for me to tear it up, lol. I'm just giving it the stare down, it's not mine so no touchy for me : ( I know she'll share with me though when she comes home tonight, we'll have fun sniffing away.

:rabbit4:

So, sure enough, good ol USPS f*cked up another LP delivery. :lol:

They did give a new albeit fake excuse, so i suppose I should give some credit for creativity... and balls, claiming my same old address is suddenly 'undeliverable'.

Thank god I could track the poor thing. Now to catch up with it and get my LP baby home! :rabbit4:

eta: ^^Aw, an LP virgin, how adorbs! Make sure to tell us how she likes em :2182:

Edited by kblazin