Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

I received my package!  So quoting Halo, "SQUEEEEE!!!"

I have had a quick sniff of most of the vials but need to get going into work ... and eat lunch because I am so hungry!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my shipping notice just now!  My bride is going to be VERY happy!  I ordered her two full sized bottles of Fairy Cake: Water Lily.  She got a sniffee of it and fell in love.  ?e: Water Lily

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Omg it’s so exciting that she’s getting more into LP after all these years Snoop!

It really is!! ?

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Omg it’s so exciting that she’s getting more into LP after all these years Snoop!

It really is so cool. I remember the ONE time my man said "I think you have a problem" when a package came, and I was able to say "but it's your blah blah blah," that he had been eagerly awaiting. He's never said another word!

Aha!  Yup!  That’s my bride!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kayla said:

I'm freaking out! I just got the shipping notice for my sale purchases - beyond excited!!! I can't wait to try the new OCCOs.  :love:

I got mine yesterday evening too!  Did you get the sampler as well as individual bottles?  

2 minutes ago, Eve said:

I got mine yesterday evening too!  Did you get the sampler as well as individual bottles?  

No. I was really bad and ordered full bottles of everything except the pineapple and florale. I ordered two of the Coco Cocoa and the Choco. I need LPMP rehab! 

25 minutes ago, Kayla said:

No. I was really bad and ordered full bottles of everything except the pineapple and florale. I ordered two of the Coco Cocoa and the Choco. I need LPMP rehab! 

Maybe we can go to group therapy together ?

OMG!!!

I got the shipping notice late Thursday (I think). When I checked tracking it kept telling me it was in Vancouver, shipping label created,  awaiting pick up.

late Saturday it still said that, and I assumed what with the sale, everyone was super busy and tracking WAS accurate and up to date. I planned to check late today due to the time zone difference 

...but I decided to take a peek just in case, and IT’S OUT FOR DELIVERY ?! !!! 

My order was the new LE OCCO’s

Just got my notice, too! OMG, I'm so excited! 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:27 AM, Eve said:

My order was the new LE OCCO’s

I'm super excited for those, too! Idek which one I'll try on first, I can't wait! And I love the art for all of them. 

My petals of silk arrived with a few very interesting samples! I can't wait to try them all! But especially petals! 

My teensy sale order should be here tomorrow!  I’ve been curious about Petit 4.2, and have read so many references to Cerry Divinity. Can’t wait to try them ?

It feels like it's been forever since I received my very favorite shipping notice in the world! I got my shipping notice yesterday and I cannot contain my excitement! It will be Christmas in August for me when I get my package. :alien_dance:

Got my shipping notice!!  Whoo!  Bloodroot here I come!

I admit it, I made two sales orders. I just got most of order one put away, (I label the tops, and add stickers around front for pheros and another for ?s), which also requires moving all existing perfumes. I'm trying to go by "container" philosophy, they all need to be contained or I have too many. So I have one drawer for scented sprays )and rollerball back-ups that won't get used this year at least,) one large wooden box with dividers for rollerballs, one lipstick box for pheroma trials, and then a large wooden tea box that has all UN phero sprays and unphero'd trials. This does not include my daughter's box, or my man's wooden divider box, which they both claim are full. 

Just... 11... more... bottles.... to... squeeze... in. How hard could it be?

And wouldn't it be cool if ALL my problems were this luxurious?

I received my sale goodies today! When I placed the order, I hadn't quite made the freebie amount. I didn't really want anything else (equivalent of a trial) and more than happy to pay the few extra dollars. But, the kind and very generous Mara included a lovely pendant in my order. Thank you so much, it's beautiful! xx 

On 8/9/2018 at 6:03 AM, IndieAna said:

I received my sale goodies today! When I placed the order, I hadn't quite made the freebie amount. I didn't really want anything else (equivalent of a trial) and more than happy to pay the few extra dollars. But, the kind and very generous Mara included a lovely pendant in my order. Thank you so much, it's beautiful! xx 

Mara’s like that!!  ?

I attempted placing just a regular order during the sale, and she posts that I need to pick what freebies I want. 

I  received my packaged on Monday, but I didn't pick it up till yesterday because my mailman was sorting and I didn't want to be rude....

OMG OMG OMG... I had to contain my joy until I got into my apartment... I can't wait to see every single one of them.... So many to use, only one body. LOL

By the way, packaging is SUPERB as always (first time ever ordering full bottles though).... Wrapped in tissue paper and bubble wrapped. Bottles secured in plastic wrap. Plus the organza bags are delightful!!!!!  

Thank you a MILLION TIMES OVER, for the consideration you make when sending out your products.... For me that speaks volumes. :jumpforjoy:

3 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I just got my notice today ???? I'm so excited!!!

Me too!  I can't wait to try out V3 in an oil!! :Emoticons10311:

Whoo! Mine just got here minutes ago! I ran down to get it and BOY am I a happy camper! I'll have to sit on my hands and wait for the travel shock to wear off, but after that, I'll need to take a pic of my collection thus far (I think someone started a "hoarders, lpmp" thread, recently, so maybe I can put my pic there once the shock wears off, I'm itching to try both Friends and Lovers & Themyscira, first. Then HLP/G. Ugh! I don't wanna wait, lol. I'm too excited, but I'm just glad they're here. Now I'm gonna go sort them into my cases. 

Lmao, @Snoopyace, why did I think you were talking about Scandalous v3 the whole time? Lol, I just read your Mad Scientist thread. Sounds like you've got a winner, with that! Can't wait to read about how it goes after the travel shock wears off. 

Edited by SugarKitten

AhahaAha!  Yup!