Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

I just got my shipping notice ? I’m so fucking excited!! I bought the LE OCCOs trial set... Once I find my fave scent I’m ordering a large roll on ???! I hope it comes in the expected three days ? last time it took 6 but I think it was because of all the sale orders

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

I just got my shipping notice ? I’m so fucking excited!! I bought the LE OCCOs trial set... Once I find my fave scent I’m ordering a large roll on ???! I hope it comes in the expected three days ? last time it took 6 but I think it was because of all the sale orders

so what did you order?

2 hours ago, Fang said:

so what did you order?

The limited Edition OCCOs trial vial set. ☺️ One of the few left over right before it sold out ?. Luckily there are still 7 of the 8 scents left as an individual bottle. So after I test which scent or two is best on me I’ll go for a full bottle or two. ? 

1 minute ago, Vicki Lee said:

The limited Edition OCCOs trial vial set. ☺️ One of the few left over right before it sold out ?. Luckily there are still 7 of the 8 scents left as an individual bottle. So after I test which scent or two is best on me I’ll go for a full bottle or two. ? 

oh ok sounds good, i thought you might of bought the lam, bam etc, as you had mentioned somewhere your interests lol

6 minutes ago, Fang said:

oh ok sounds good, i thought you might of bought the lam, bam etc, as you had mentioned somewhere your interests lol

Oh yes! I’m sorry I totally forgot that I had placed two orders lol silly me! I also got the last hidden full bottle of the Buttercream Peach w/ LAM +Aja (my first full bottle weee! ?) and also two fourm freebies Pallas w/ Lumina, and bad girl w/ leather. ? I totally forgot because I got the BCP, and trials through invoice for the first time, and I had bought the OCCOS set through the site. 

Edited by Vicki Lee

4 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Oh yes! I’m sorry I totally forgot that I had placed two orders lol silly me! I also got the last hidden full bottle of the Buttercream Peach w/ LAM +Aja (my first full bottle weee! ?) and also two fourm freebies Pallas w/ Lumina, and bad girl w/ leather. ? I totally forgot because I got the BCP, and trials through invoice for the first time, and I had bought the OCCOS set through the site. 

sounds good, can't wait to read your reviews!

Lumine d'Terra, Paradisi and two body butters on the way! No idea why it took me so long to finally order Paradisi? Oh, right, the sale. Also stoked to have a new one for my man, the Lumine d'Terra was scrump-diddly-umptious on him!

Damn this order was so quick UPS didn’t even have time to tell me where it went for a whole day! LOL! I ordered on the 24th, got shipped out the 27th, and should be here tomorrow ?. Too bad I’ll be at work when they drop my package off. I’ll be running home ?! Yeah I deff think the delay last time was because of the sale. 

14 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

My package has arrived, but I can't get to my mailbox until late, tonight ?

Aw damn yeah I hate that lol. But it does give you something to look forward to when you get home ? ?

• 3 weeks later...

I Just got my shipping notice!!  I may Swoon. 

WOOHOO! my orders all shipped together! I got some excellent goodies! I have to say, though, out of curiosity, I opened OCCO SLF, and it really smells good! Now, off to smell the others I have yet to try and store all of my new goodies! Thank you!!!:woohoonaner2gy::perfume:

Edited by SugarKitten

17 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

What did you get Sugar and Snoop?

I got a 60/40 spray of Love God in Excalibur scent (I smell awesome!) and an oil of Love God in UN for men scent.  UN is SUCH an underrated men’s scent!

I got Liebchen/TH: FB and TV, Dominance, Luxurious/Blatant Invitation, The Big Easy, OCCO SLF (All TV) and Buttercream Peach with LAM and Aja (FB). Now I also have Samples of: Unisexy/Perfect match, Love Potion: Original (smells amazing) and Sareena/Lace.?

18 hours ago, Crash said:

Ahhh, just got my shipping notice! Can't wait to get my hands on the DHEAS spray and try out BAM (honey/vanilla and brown sugar), Honeyed LP, Winter in the Tropics, and Wild Cherry. :D

You're going to love all of those! I'll be very sad myself when my DHEAS gets low. One spray bottle lasts a long time.

my email said my package was in the mailman's hands this morning. I've been watching my mailbox and it just arrived ! _ Tried out all 3 of the Threebies , the samples and two vials ..... I smell kinda odd right now

On 9/30/2018 at 10:09 AM, Eastwood22 said:

You're going to love all of those! I'll be very sad myself when my DHEAS gets low. One spray bottle lasts a long time.

Yeah, I am so glad I got it! I think it's one of those those things I never knew I needed until I discovered it, ha! 

2 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Got my shipping notice for the Weenies!!! :cat690:

Me too! Super excited, and I'm only expecting trials and some man stuff for not-even-my-man.

42 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Me too! Super excited, and I'm only expecting trials and some man stuff for not-even-my-man.

Happy Birthday to us ?

Impatiently waiting on my shipping notice ? to come through! I really want my Honeyed LP w/Gotcha... If you've read the UN Gotcha thread you would understand my restlessness! 

Arghh!   first the tracking said "label created" and had it still in Vancouver,...then the tracking said "number not found"  (two days worth of angst over this little tidbit)  Now, I see it made it to the Washington DC distribution center yesterday, so maybe, just perhaps, it traveled on to my local post office, and is out for delivery, just not updated yet.  I NEED  to know if I love Ebil-ish!  before they're all gone out of inventory.  It is a real need y'all, and that's all I've got to say about that (for now!)  

9 minutes ago, Eve said:

Arghh!   first the tracking said "label created" and had it still in Vancouver,...then the tracking said "number not found"  (two days worth of angst over this little tidbit)  Now, I see it made it to the Washington DC distribution center yesterday, so maybe, just perhaps, it traveled on to my local post office, and is out for delivery, just not updated yet.  I NEED  to know if I love Ebil-ish!  before they're all gone out of inventory.  It is a real need y'all, and that's all I've got to say about that (for now!)  

There’s only one oil/Spray left... You need to either buy it now or it’s never lol. Do they ever break up the full bottle sets, if not now, after the season??? There were 7 left last night and now they’re all basically gone ????.

@Vicki Lee, thanks for the heads up. I will go onto LPMP and see what they show. 

Adding to my first world crisis - I just realized it’s Columbus Day. No mail!  (Just stupid I might add). So, I’ve gotta tack another day onto my wait.

BTW, I see you like the Honeyed LP with gotcha, too. It is my fav of all the LP variants. The only one that doesn’t end up with  patchouli as the only remaining scent note  on my skin after a few hours have passed. It doesn’t last super long, but it is lovely. 

26 minutes ago, Eve said:

@Vicki Lee, thanks for the heads up. I will go onto LPMP and see what they show. 

Adding to my first world crisis - I just realized it’s Columbus Day. No mail!  (Just stupid I might add). So, I’ve gotta tack another day onto my wait.

BTW, I see you like the Honeyed LP with gotcha, too. It is my fav of all the LP variants. The only one that doesn’t end up with  patchouli as the only remaining scent note  on my skin after a few hours have passed. It doesn’t last super long, but it is lovely. 

@Eve I haven’t gotten my LP Honeyed and others yet I didn’t realize when I put things on hold + an order they don’t ship it off til you buy it all. ?? I’m waiting impatiently- for my monies and trying not to use my CC but I might idk... I checked the site after I posted that like an hour later? There’s 6 more Ebil-ish put in stock! I just put one on hold. ? I was about to be PISSED ?!

Edited by Vicki Lee

Mine is here too!  No self control for me though, as for having them rest first.  I'm supposed to know better by now right? *hangs head for a split second*

Super quick first impressions posted over on the new release thread. 

20 minutes ago, Eve said:

Mine is here too!  No self control for me though, as for having them rest first.  I'm supposed to know better by now right? *hangs head for a split second*

Super quick first impressions posted over on the new release thread. 

:lol: Its so hard to wait. I didn't have enough self control not to open and at least sniff them

I arrived home to find the box on my kitchen  counter and forced myself to eat dinner first prior to ripping into the box and slathering myself. I'm just about ready to do it after cleaning the dishes. It will be my reward!