Calii

Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

OMG, I can totally relate! I was going through my purse this morning and found 5 full bottles that had been traveling everywhere with me, lol. I have a small makeup bag with about 20-25 samples and some sniffees as well that are always with me "just in case." They are like a security blanket in case I need one for a particular reason. I don't want to be unprepared. 

Only one FB in my purse at a time, that's my loosely followed rule. Can't explain why I think it's okay to always have a FB on my dashboard in the hot/cold car, but there's also always at least one trial up there. Then also one trial and one solid in my make up case, and a small padded zipper case with 10 or 15 sniffles and trials of things I already love. You know, for emergencies. 

YAAAAAAY!!!!!! IT'S ALL HERE!!!! hehe! I can't wait to get started with it all!!!

my last order was waiting in my mailbox - 5 different trial vials including  Sharp Dressed Man & PHeroCharged Money Potion with SWS for job interviews  recommended by OceanJewel & Vickilee.

I feel like a kid in a candy store!  I like that I am expanding and experimenting with new scents 

I finally got my e-mail notification! I am beyond way tooooooo exited for this! Lmao 😂

I got coming:

Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha 

Odalisque (2x bottles)

Mega Watt (UN)

OCCO: Coco Cocoa 

(Sample) Myrrh Merlot

(Sample) LP: Black

(Sample) Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey 

(Sample) Moondust Cocoa