Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH... MINE IS ON THE WAYYYYYYY!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! WOOP WOOP! :bananajoy::D:D

Click and squee on Friday for me. Yay! I'm hoping my bottle of OCCO Pink will get here before my sample is empty but that's unlikely.

GAH!!! Package NOTICE in my box... package is AT TEH POASTORIFICE!! OHNOES! (I see me taking EARLY lunch... like "after 8am"..)

BTW, Tara is really looking forward to the new box too, she's 'about done' with the old:

Taraspaper1.jpg

BTW, Tara is really looking forward to the new box too, she's 'about done' with the old:

:lol::yeahthat:

...is that one of your quilts ?

WOOT...I just now checked and my package was delivered this afternoon :jumpforjoy:

will go get it in the morning,I am "in" for the day, and gonna watch DWTS :)

Not this one... This shows how much she gets into the VERY CRACKLY paper! Every time I get a box, Tara gets the paper!

Edited by katz

Still no shipping notice for me, most probably because of the sugar scrub which will be sent together with the sampler and the bottles. Every day I'm checking my mail for shipping notice, eagerly waiting for my smelliiiiiiieees...

My package arrived this morning! Yay! I had a feeling that it was coming and I was hovering by tthe door. As soon as mr posty handed it to me I ran back up the stairs jumped back into bed and inflicted a sniffing session on him. Smoothered him in Q&Q's delicious wood too! Mmmmmmmmmm.

Thank you for sending my order so quickly and for all the fab extras, including my Genovia sun visor. Everything was is perfect condition as always.

:):)

Wowza!! My order shipped so fast, I hadn't even checked my email to see the Stamps notice. Imagine my (happy) surprise when i opened my mailbox!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the very best feeling ever??? Ok maybe right after meeting your new baby for the first time, but almost the best feeling ever after that? LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't that the very best feeling ever??? Ok maybe right after meeting your new baby for the first time, but almost the best feeling ever after that? LOL

Right!

Got my ship notice today.....so happy, as I was about to pull the trigger on ordering Rainbow Falls unsniffed. I'm intrigued by the extra dash o' A-nol added to the TH mix, I'm thinking this will be pure happy juice.

I just got my shipping notice today, guess my goodies will probably be here on Monday. Right in time for my birthday :wub:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I ordered mine a week ago and haven't heard anything. I usually hear from LP sonner. Maybe a busy time with all the new releases?

Can't wait! Receiving Tera's tickled pink, which I got a sample of recently and really like!

Wow! Got my package today, so fast!

My little dog is most interested in Le Wizard's bath salts (sniffing sealed pkg), he's ignoring everything else.

Just a heads up !...if Stamps.com is not telling you what you want to hear...heh ,take your confirmation # to the usps.com site and check it <thanks xgame> I did and now I am groving on Tyveys Coconut Coffee Ice Cream :) that was delivered yesterday <stamps has not updated as of this am,shipped on 2nd> ...thanking Le Wiz for the interesting spa salts :)

Just a heads up !...if Stamps.com is not telling you what you want to hear...heh ,take your confirmation # to the usps.com site and check it <thanks xgame> I did and now I am groving on Tyveys Coconut Coffee Ice Cream :) that was delivered yesterday <stamps has not updated as of this am,shipped on 2nd> ...thanking Le Wiz for the interesting spa salts :)

Yeah...I didn't get a Stamps email last time either. Which actually made it even more exciting when I saw my package in the box!!

Yeah...I didn't get a Stamps email last time either. Which actually made it even more exciting when I saw my package in the box!!

I get the emails,but the last two times they did not update the site as showing it delivered being till 2 days later than fact. I do love the feature showing when it was shipped,so I do not have to drive up and check my mail :)

I recieved my order yesterday and I just want to say thank you guys so much for everything, all the goodies, the bath salts, wonderful! great birthday present. :) :kiss_sun:

My order is at my local post office, I should get it tomorrow! Weeeee! Can't wait! Thank you Mara for getting it out so quickly and for your advice.

Now my fingers are crossed I'll get the Cuddle Bunny on Friday. :666:

Edit: it's here, it's here! And I'm at work, dang it. I can't wait to get home and look at the prettys!

Edit the second: And I just got home and opened my box! Yay! With free goodies too! Sniffing BI and Lace boosted with cops, I gotta say, the smell isn't as bad as I feared, just smells a bit like maybe food gone a bit bad -- overripe. I tried some BI on, and the smell seemed to warm up, if that makes any sense. But after a few minutes, I couldn't smell it at all, and covered it a bit with one of my samples (LP Pink, something I wanted to try anyway, so yay!), and now I just smell nice and sweet. I also feel really sexy, which is probably just a placebo effect as I only used one spritz of BI, but it's still nice. :lol:

Oh, and Cuddle Bunny is at my local post office, so I'll get it tomorrow! Yay!

Anyway, thanks again Mara for all your help and the extras. I'll be ordering again!

Edited by Minerva

i got my package! thanks for all the extras! unfortunately my Purple Cupcake leaked. could you send out a new label with the next order? it leaked all over my Shelly B's Spring Fling too. nothing else was damaged or leaked.