Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recieved my shipping notice today from stamps.com, iam so excited to recieve my goodies. You guys are awsome, this is the best website ever! :emot138: :kiss_sun: :D:yeahthat:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Will get the rest of the pending orders out by tomorrow I hope. Almost through all the special requests and PEs. Am trying to get the new releases up by Friday night (fingers crossed) so hope to have the rest out tomorrow. Most are done but not boxed yet. Apologies to those who are still waiting. You shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Recieved my shipping notice today from stamps.com, iam so excited to recieve my goodies. You guys are awsome, this is the best website ever! :emot138: We love you LP crew! :kiss_sun: :lol::banana088:

:banana105:

Will get the rest of the pending orders out by tomorrow I hope. Almost through all the special requests and PEs. Am trying to get the new releases up by Friday night (fingers crossed) so hope to have the rest out tomorrow. Most are done but not boxed yet. Apologies to those who are still waiting. You shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Please can you hold mine till saturday? I've placed an order a few days ago coz i wanna make sure i paid for the bottles!! And i'm really looking forward to the wax melts and samples of this month release!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP! Thankyou very much! :banana105:

Please can you hold mine till saturday? I've placed an order a few days ago coz i wanna make sure i paid for the bottles!! And i'm really looking forward to the wax melts and samples of this month release!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP! Thankyou very much! :banana105:

Yes, Honey, I am holding onto the ones that people asked me to hold on to. No worries. :banana088:

Thanks for checking.

I received my packet yesterday. It was held at the customs for one week (may be due to some public holidays in this country). Now I happily got my lovely sugar scrubs, PE's and trial vials. And a wonderful rejuvenating glamour bath! Thank you so much, Mara and John :)

I am hoping I get my package today. Got my notice a couple of days ago. I am scent-less today because I am convinced I might get the goods today. Can't wait to try Rainbow Falls. It is rare that I buy a bottle unsniffed. I need the happy sauce!

I Can't wait to try Rainbow Falls. It is rare that I buy a bottle unsniffed.

CAN"T WAIT to see your comment on Rainbow falls! I did the same and bought the bottle unsniffed too!!! And it is something i haven't done before apart from BBB! Hope you will have a HAPPY day :abfx:

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet mother of God...I got the notice that my package is out on delivery which means my wonderful goodies will be in my greedy fingers when I get home or soon thereafter if I have to go to the Post Office to pick it up. :alien_dance:

Just did a happy dance in my office because my tracking says the package is out for delivery!! My officemate probably thinks i'm a weirdo but whatever--I'm a fabulous smelling weirdo! :alien_dance:

Edited by BlueBear

Argh! Just realized I just placed an order 4 days before I leave for a trip. Holy crap, can't bear to think of my precious sitting in the sun. Not sure what to do. Might need to email Mara.

Though I have placed my orders on June 20th and 25th, I still have not received any shipping note. I ordered the sprays first (because they usually take a bit more time), and then the new releases as soon as they came out, so that everything could be packed together. I bought the men's sprays for my son because I'll travel to his place in 10 days time (which I do only once a yerar). Now I'm afraid they won't reach in time. :OUDFDC~110:

Snowflake, you packages were combined and shipped International Priority, subsidized quite a bit by us to ship it in that fashion. Not sure how long it will take in your country, but your items are indeed on their way. I hope they make it to you in time for your trip. Your first package was already packed, labeled, customs paperwork done, and at the door when your second order arrived. We pulled the first and combined them, and had to go through the whole process again. I'm sorry, but multiple orders placed closely together will always take more time, (and are more costly for us in paypal fees, employee time, etc.) Making one well-planned order will always be more expedient than organizing the combining of orders when we have such a large volume to sort through.

I will send you your shipping number tomorrow when John and I get back to the office. (It's midnight here).

Crossing fingers your package gets there in time.

Mara, I'm so sorry for causing such inconvenience. It was not at all my intention, but now I understand that by my stupid mistake I made things complicated. I will definitely do better planning for my future orders. :Blusher:

Thank you so much for your great support. I'm looking forward to receiving my parcel with the wonderful LP's (fingers crossed that our customs won't hold it for too long)

My package is one its wayyyyy!! WOOP WOOP!!!! Can't WAIT!!! Hope i will be able to get it by the end of next week :):):) Im SO EXCITED about Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled!!! A chance to try out BI!!! :):lol::666: Oh and T.M.I and Aether and the wax melts and..... lots and lots of GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's heeee-eeeere

Homme is scrummy, sexy and nommy and while I am sure DH will rock it madly , I will def try it myself too. This is for boys *and* girls to enjoy, for sure! And my freebies (TMI, light and 'perfumey' and luminessence, mmmmmelonicious) are absolutely lovely. Also got the Black wax melt, which is oozing dark honeyed goodness even through the bag.

I'm glad for no sniffees this mini-order, though, because Homme is today's superstar and (while I HAD to whiff the samples) it is all about him today!

THANK YOU M, J, AND CREW! :666: Off to slather!!!!

eta: wanted to clarify the melt hadn't MELTed thru bag, just the beguiling scent! That bad boy is gonna throw fo sho when melted, nomnomnom

Edited by kblazin

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, my goodies are taken longer this time to arrive then usual. They were sent out on Friday and i keep checking the tracking number, still not here yet. Hopefully tomorrow, because this weekend Iam going away to visit a special someone. I really hope they come soon! :ph34r::)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my shipping notice today, my smellies hopefully should be able to arrive in time for the weekend. :goldfish5: For the first time in a while iam swimming in LP's. Iam starting to finally restash again. I love you guys for having this amazing sale. :kiss_sun: :Dancing_Grapefruit:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Received my shipping notification a couple of minutes ago. I'm looking forward to trying out the couple of the new scents I have purchased AND I can use my UN pheros without fear of running out!

RECEIVED my package today!!!!!! OMG.... Thankyou SO MUCH for having this sale! I bought 3 bottles I've always wanted to get since... few months ago XD And now have 2 more masculine perfume to my collection!!!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUUUUUU!!!! :Hug_emoticon::drunk::funny_ladybird:

RECEIVED my package today!!!!!! OMG.... Thankyou SO MUCH for having this sale! I bought 3 bottles I've always wanted to get since... few months ago XD And now have 2 more masculine perfume to my collection!!!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUUUUUU!!!! :Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon:

I agree, this sale is amazing. I recieved my 2nd sale order this past weekend and iam stashing so good! I am pretty sure iam going to place 1 more sale order before it ends.

:D iam obsessed. ahhh :D:Hug_emoticon::)

• 4 weeks later...

I came home to a little box of treasure waiting for me by my side gate. Yay. Can't believe how fast that was, the tracking system was telling me it was in Hollywood this morning and yet it was already here.

Am currently getting among the monthly sampler...yippie!

Thank you magickal Mara!

Edited by Elliebellikins

AHHHH I got my letter today. I've been staring at my inbox for days. It's like watching a boiling pot. It won't ship until tomorrow, so I'm looking at a package by Wednesday. I've been so impatient :D I just wanna smell all the new vials and pick a scent to order my first bottle of just Fragranced LPMP. I'm also excited to start note training! YAY! Thanks Mara!