Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

got my 2nd order today (yesterday, found it at my back door today) Thx for the fast delivery :)

and a SPECIAL THANKS for the wishing schutfz Mara, the girls will LOVE IT !!

I got my order in record time! Thank you. So be honest, did you guys clone yourselves over there???? Idk, how you guys have managed to speed up TAT, but I'm impressed all over again every time I make an order.

So sad! Was hoping my order would arrive before I left for vacation on Thursday but I haven't received a shipping notice yet. Guess that's what I get for ordering the week before Thanksgiving!

PS - I apologize for placing 2 smaller orders but it was my first order and I wanted to try things out first. Now that I know about the shipping costs/issues, I will certainly try to keep it to one order from now on! Thanks for a great product!

YAIS!!!!! Got my notice already...will have my xmas scents by Monday!!!!! I don't know how I am gong to keep out of them until my mother/daughter LP Xmas party.

Ok. I am going to let myself sniff ONE scent of my choosing when I get my package. I have been keeping secrets from my mother for most of my life...one more shouldn't hurt.

My purchase is on its way. Iam giving myself a holiday present. I have had dreams about this potion in this order. :moon452:

Out of all the potions on this site, this particular one was calling out to me for quate sometime now, Iam really excited, eeeeee :goldfish5::heart106::choochookris7fo:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Ok guys, after a bit of a process...lol, my order has arrived. They will be delivering it tomorrow morning. :bday639:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Got my notice last week. It was a small order to be mailed to my friend's place in the US. Can't wait to receive these and the items I ordered during the summer sale. These babies will have to take a couple of flights and probably via truck (local courier services) before reaching me. Yippee!!!

I got my package today. Thank you so much, Mara, for the wonderful perfumes and the freebies. :Emoticons04235:

Just... unfortunately one of the 'Open Windows' sprays was missing :( (I had actually ordered two of them).

So sorry, Snowflake, emailing you now. I always fix my mistakes!

i hope my order gets here before i leave for a really long vacation :( i was really looking forward to pherobomb my dear bf w/ Bang! lol looks like the plan backfired as i might not be getting it before my flight. :(

(null)

You mean the order you placed yesterday? I do not think that one shipped yet, so you still have time to add International Express if you do it right away. What date are you leaving?

You mean the order you placed yesterday? I do not think that one shipped yet, so you still have time to add International Express if you do it right away. What date are you leaving?

it's okay, Mara! :) but i appreciate the concern! :Hug_emoticon: i'm actually leaving on the 24th and it takes 12 days for the orders to arrive. :) so as long as it'll be shipped before the 10th, i should be fine.hahahah but no worries, :)

it's okay, Mara! :) but i appreciate the concern! :Hug_emoticon: i'm actually leaving on the 24th and it takes 12 days for the orders to arrive. :) so as long as it'll be shipped before the 10th, i should be fine.hahahah but no worries, :)

Should ship in the next couple of days, so you should be fine then. 12 days is good for how far away you are! Your country's postal system sounds pretty efficient. Hope you have a lovely trip! :)

awww, :P Mara your the best! :oops: ...didnt mean to get upset before, soorrie :neutral:

MR...etc..but my pheros are on there way! :abfx: Thank You for resending them. Looking forward to it. :banana105: mmm pheros.. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:bday639:

Edited by AncientGoddess

My goodness!!! Such fast shipping! I placed my order on Thursday night (Dec 8th) and it was already sitting in my mailbox when I came home from work today (Monday, Dec 12th) :) Thank you so much!

Stamps reads pkg hasn't moved since Dec/9th :( .....in Jersey

Sometimes they just don't get scanned along the way. Their only responsibility is to scan upon DELIVERY, anything else is a bonus. Doesn't mean it's lost! Bet you get it today!

naw don't hink it's lost, I'm just impatient, reading everyone's raves about the Dec NRs, hopefully tomorrow :)

Edited by liz