Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sighing in relief that I'm not the only one. I know this isn't Mara's fault--it's classic holiday PO congestion.

Invidiana, just checked on yours and it says that they left you a slip on Dec 5th. It's there and waiting for you to pick it up! You can call them for a redelivery too.

Liz, I'm getting the same message as you are - I would call them and ask them to trace it. Give them your confirmation #.

Liz, I'm getting the same message as you are - I would call them and ask them to trace it. Give them your confirmation #.

still in Jersey....https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action

First-Class Mail®

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

December 14, 2011, 9:01 pm

KEARNY, NJ 07099

Edited by liz

Invidiana, just checked on yours and it says that they left you a slip on Dec 5th. It's there and waiting for you to pick it up! You can call them for a redelivery too.

Oh thank you! It's quite possible my mother got the mail and dropped the slip in the process.

my package is finally in Hartford, CT, as of last night....hopefully TODAY :w00t:

eta: they're here, they're here !!

preparing for LPMP OD

Edited by liz

• 2 weeks later...

My precious is on the way! Woo Hoo! :Emoticons04235:

Got my notice yesterday...doing the happy dance. Can't wait another minute the suspense is killing me.

Tracking still says electronic notification recieved. I have to learn patience..... :fright04238::cocktail: But I've never really been a patient person lol

Shipping notices for 2 boxes. Squee! If I'm lucky these will arrive by next Friday but I'm happy to wait. Lots of new things to try before I have to pack for Vegas.

Its Here. its Here :bday1029::stars188: Oh my..............I'm feeling orgasmic. The first thing I did was take my bottle of LP red with sexpionage and slather it on like candy. I don't think I have every smelled anything so heavenly. Also, thank you Mara for the free gifts! :bday1029:

Its Here. its Here :bday1029::stars188: Oh my..............I'm feeling orgasmic. The first thing I did was take my bottle of LP red with sexpionage and slather it on like candy. I don't think I have every smelled anything so heavenly. Also, thank you Mara for the free gifts! :bday1029:

LOL. Welcome to the wonder that is LP addiction! I still act like a kid in a candy store when I get my goodies in the mail. Sniffees are my favorite!

The goodies are on their way, oh yay! M & the crew are the ultra awesome benefactors to my happy place :LuvU396:

Eta cuz, what the what?! My goodies have already processed through the KC sort facility n I just got notice 2 days ago??? Amazing!

Edited by Beccah

The goodies are on their way, oh yay! M & the crew are the ultra awesome benefactors to my happy place :LuvU396:

Eta cuz, what the what?! My goodies have already processed through the KC sort facility n I just got notice 2 days ago??? Amazing!

Have Fun w/the goodies!

Well, my package decided it needed a sight-seeing tour of the north valley, it's gone from LP to Santa Clarita, down to Bellflower, now it's in City of Industry...maybe I'll get it today!! Serves me right for being so smug and getting my stuff the next day 'cause I'm so close to LP!!