Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was stalking my email and yippie I got my shipping notice. I am doing my super happy dance. My husband has been being super heartless, cruel, and cold all week so I have been feeling very down. But, this changes it! In a couple of days I will be in my happy place sniffin all my new LP's. :cat690::funnyanimation17: :funnyanimation17: :smiley-laughing024:

My Mermaids and Treasure of Gold have decided to take a scenic tour of the country before coming to me. They spent yesterday afternoon in Maryland for some reason!!

Courtesy of the new all-automated postal sorting system! This happens all the time now. Packages start in Los Angeles, but must hang out in Texas before going to Hawaii....and then there was the Canadian package that vacationed in CHINA along the way!

Courtesy of the new all-automated postal sorting system! This happens all the time now. Packages start in Los Angeles, but must hang out in Texas before going to Hawaii....and then there was the Canadian package that vacationed in CHINA along the way!

That happened to something I mailed to Merrie who lives 15 minutes away. It went all the way down to a sorting place in LA then came back to the Valley. I mean just being on the 405 can take days to get to your destination.

The closest sorting center is in Covina, I think, so even if you are mailing something next door, it has to go there first. Then if it is misrouted, it gets sent back to the closest sorting center, and on...and on...and on....

Oy veh! I don't drink the Lean/Six Sigma Kool-Aid that a lot of people at my work do, but even that one has my efficiency meter in the red. Sure, they're saving bucks in manpower by having the system automated, but that can't be efficient for the system as a whole! Ugh, please do not look at the postal system as an example of how government agencies run. I can tell you, that wouldn't fly here! (...as I surf the LPMP boards... :blushing: ...but it is my lunch break.)

*off my soapbox*

WOO HOO..mine is in Springfield, MA !! that's just a hop, skip, jump away :D

Ack, do I ever hear you about that!

I just now spotted this. Approximately 30 of us were trained in it, and 29 of us very nearly developed a cult. (Guess who the loner was. :D ) At one point they wanted to get colored ribbons to pin to name badges to signify what belt we have. It got so that the act of being involved in Lean Six Sigma eliminated the very efficiencies we were supposed to be creating!!

But I digress...I really came here to say that I got my notice last night. My La Femme Mystere is on the way!!!!!

Yes and that's entirely too much already. :lol:

For most people getting all excited about it I say, "How long have you been in the business world? Because if it's beyond five years or so: meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Seriously, do none of those people remember TQM? :rolleyes:

Yes and that's entirely too much already. :lol:

For most people getting all excited about it I say, "How long have you been in the business world? Because if it's beyond five years or so: meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Seriously, do none of those people remember TQM? :rolleyes:

UGH! I now have to go through 4 sessions of ITIL training this year. MAI HAID WILL SPLODE!!

...not to mention ISO-whatevers, and blablacorporatebsbla...

Good grief,I had never heard of this! :lol:

"Six Sigma is a business management strategy originally developed by Motorola ,USA in 1986"

My package is on the way,maybe even here this afternoon which if so will go up & check my mail tomorrow...I sure do luv the stamp.com :D

UGH! I now have to go through 4 sessions of ITIL training this year. MAI HAID WILL SPLODE!!

...not to mention ISO-whatevers, and blablacorporatebsbla...

oh, I know your pain! My b/f did ITIL last year, it was almost the death of him...

I just checked my tracking status, and my pkg is out for delivery!! Hopefully it's there when I get home tonight! (or shortly after)

Package NOTICE was at home last night, my sweet-talking did no good so I hupped it to the P.O. @lunch! For anyone considering the Monthly Sampler, DOOOO EEEEET!! You'll get the *cutest* package for Valentine's Day! Big smiles!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice.

Imagine getting one of these by mistake.

I got a Stamps notice...flipped out! (Much to the chagrin of HG whom I was in bed with at the time...I was checking emails on my phone) and then realized...uh...I haven't ordered anything since I received my last order.

It must have been a delayed reaction from my last order...

LPMP TEASE!!!!!! :vomit:

eta: OMG!!! Or I'm purchasing LP's in my sleep!!!! Holy Moly!!!!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

OR, something was mailed to you by mistake!!! Please let us know if that is the case - it happens sometimes...the Stamps.com software will auto-populate when you're not looking...sneaky bastiches!

Oh wait. Never mind.

You ARE expecting a package.

heeeheeeheee.

OR, something was mailed to you by mistake!!! Please let us know if that is the case - it happens sometimes...the Stamps.com software will auto-populate when you're not looking...sneaky bastiches!

Oh wait. Never mind.

You ARE expecting a package.

heeeheeeheee.

I WILL NOT TELL IF I RECEIVE SOMETHING BY MISTAKE!!!

I WILL HOLD MISTAKEN ITEMS HOSTAGE IN EXCHANGE FOR LPMP GIFT CERTIFICATES FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!! :gangster:

AHA!!!!

:shocked:

DITTO !!!

A CLUE.....hmmmm 33.gif (Mystery PE)

go pick it up !!!!

Edited by liz