Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Itty Bitties. How cute. Thank you! I am slowly smelling each scent...and discerning whch notes I like, and which notes not so much...smelling these babies takes a lot! lol. They tend to smell different after a while on the skin. My Love Potion addiction has officially begun! :fright04238: I reviewed my experience with LPMP so far on pherothruth. I wasn't sure of where the review should go on this forum since I dont have a journal. Should I make a general thread?

Thank you for reviews! :) We lubs reviews!

In both forums, there are threads for each perfume and phero - one adds one's reviews to the existing thread so when newbies come along looking for reviews they can find them all in one place. If you can't find a review thread for a certain item, you can start a new one in the appropriate place. That's unlikely to happen here at LPMP, unless you are the first to get a new release, but over at Phero Truth the LPMP section is much smaller so you may have to start your own thread to review each item.

I got my notice Friday afternoon - I'm thinking they'll be here tomorrow!!

The Post Office is holding my package hostage somewhere! Ugh... (I'm hoping posting here will nudge it along - tracking hasn't updated since the 26th)

The Post Office is holding my package hostage somewhere!

Maybe someone liked the way it smelled and decided to investigate ...lol.

Don't be afraid to call them and investigate. The longer you wait, the less chance of finding a lost package. If you call them, they also may have additional info that is not posted on their website - such as - a notice was left or a signature is required, etc. Just have your tracking number on hand when you call them. Their phone # is posted at USPS.com. You can also schedule a redelivery if you were not home the last time they tried.

Mara. You're wonderful. Marvelous. Spectacular.

First of all, the PE is perfect. (I'll review shortly. It's still drying down.) Second, you didn't actually have to replace the bottle of LP Black but you did anyways and it was incredibly generous of you. So thank you.

Yay! I ordered on February 24 and my package was shipped out the same day (craziness!), and it just arrived today on March 2. Seven days after ordering - and that`s a Canadian order no less! I`m looking forward to trying out cops (and just cops) blends tomorrow.

Yay! I ordered on February 24 and my package was shipped out the same day (craziness!), and it just arrived today on March 2. Seven days after ordering - and that`s a Canadian order no less! I`m looking forward to trying out cops (and just cops) blends tomorrow.

ENJOY !! :ladybird-Pushup:

I got my shipping notice more than a week ago and if it doesn't reach me tomorrow, it should get here over the weekend. I'm really excited as I ordered a bunch of wax melts which I will be using in my office.

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the lovely package. It arrived today, and it is awesome. Thank you especially for all the treats. The little pendant on the Valentine's day package is very sweet, and will probably end up on a necklace of charms that I have, and the Pandamaniac smells fantastic!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you at LPMP! You've made me a very happy girl today!

ETA, I wanted to let someone know that there was an extra vial in my LP trial sized collection.

I also wanted to add that I let BF try LP Homme, and I think it smells freaking awesome on him. Weird, 'cause I don't like smelly stuff on men, but this smelled GRRREAT! :)

ETA that my Pherogirl arrived today. :) Cute bottle! And thank you for the l'il sniffies!

Edited by Eggers

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to say a huge thank you for such fast shipping of my first order. I'm only getting around to posting about it now (it's been a couple of weeks) because I have been so crazy busy with school, my daughter, trying to get sleep, trying to get a bit of a social life, and driving A LOT to have my daughter visit her dad (while his car isn't running too well). I have been craving some down time to myself in order to start posting stuff. I have made time to put on some perfumes and phero blends though, and I have some incredible experiences to write about.

Thank you so much. I got the package thinking I would have to go to the post office to pick it up, but I went to my apartment building mail box and guess what I found in it?! WOW! Was I ever excited. I kept making funny squealing noises to myself because I couldn't contain my excitement. I think I was even jumping up and down in the elevator on the way to my apartment.

I was going to open the box and be methodical about the whole thing, but that didn't work out so well. I took everything out and started sniffing. Amazing! Now I know what sniffies are! Thanks so much for them and I am overwhelmed with happiness at the spray LP I received. The LPMP team is amazing and amazingly generous! I also wanted to point out that the sample vials are so generous. I couldn't believe it. I tried Cougar Potion first and wore it quite a few times and then began to worry about running out before I could order more, but surprisingly, there's still quite a bit left in the vial. It is worth every penny and more to purchase trial vials IMO. I am envisioning the top of my dresser a few months from now and it's looking pretty cluttered, but WHO CARES! It's all in the name of smelling devine....I wish I could mobilize a large group of people to give both of their thumbs up (akin to people making group formations while wearing different colours to make a picture only visible from afar). I would so have (what the earth's population now? Just over 7 billion I think) 7 billion people forming a giant thumbs up for every continent (visible from space of course). You think I am being melodramatic? That's where I think you should read my reviews... because MY earth moved in this past week in a way that it never has before and I have no one else to thank but you guys! Global thumbs up to your service and products thus far!

Holy wow. I ordered late Sunday and got a shipping notice last night. You guys are amazing as always.

Edited by skye

My wonderful parcel arrived yesterday! Thank you so much Mara and the team, they all look stunning and are just amazing. I got a bit over excited as usual and ended up sniffing everything and then not being able to distinguish between them. So I've calmed down now and will approach it in a more sensible manner. Thank you again for the sniffies, and I couldn't get over how cute the paw print bag was. I really do love you guys, and someone had written that they love me too on my packing slip - so massive love and hugs to you all! :Hug_emoticon:

WHOOP WHOOP!!! I got my notice already!! My Sunfire is on the way!!! I wanted to wear it today so bad!!! Also can't wait for my Bohemian samples!!!

Usually takes two days from notice...C'MON THURS! OR FRI!!!

I swear, I missed one month of ordering and it feels like a year since I've seen that beautiful box in the mailbox.

I read somewhere that when you are smelling a lot of perfumes that if you have coffee grounds to smell them after you sniff each perfume and thats supposed to help.

It barely helps at all, in reality. After deep sniffs of 2 or 3 different perfumes, you are no longer getting an accurrate read on what you are smelling. You really just need to rest your nose between trials. After 3, I rest my nose for 2 hours before I sample another lot. When I brew, I blend a few ingredients, then wait until my nose is fresh again, then add more ingredients, and so on.

Glad everyone is enjoying the paw print pouches! We couldn't resist - I thought they were so cute along with the Bohemian Cats.

What I find so interesting about perfumes is how they are unique to each person.I have had many women tell me they can't stand Sensual Amber from B&BW but they love it on me.There are scents they smell wonderful on other women but stink on me.

:hearts18: MY PACKAGE IS HERE!!! I am looking at my order and not sure where to dive in first!! Thanks for the cat toy Mara! I thought they were all gone by now. My babies love them! And husband was touched that he got sniffees too.

You are da bomb Ms. Mara!

:rabbit4:

DAMMIT TO HELL! Mine did not arrive yesterday as hoped for. Has to be today then.

I spent the night at Michaels (because of the drinking at the funeral) and he jumped up first thing this morning to check the mail even with his pounding hangover! (I get my mail at his house).

He enjoys the package as much as I do even though he pretends to think it is silly.

Hooray! I just arrived back in Canada and got the package which came extra quick, waiting for me to arrive!

Mara you are wonderful and Mermaids is delicious so :greensmilies-024: As usual all the little baby perfume vials are also full of amazing brews and potions :love577::witch1095:

• 2 weeks later...

Mara must have been up late last night, lol - or early this morning!! I got my shipping notice - WOO!! can't wait til it gets here!!! I will be set for perfume for a year! (not really)

• 3 weeks later...

Mara, I got my recent order in RECORD TIME!! Thank goodness the postie was running late yesterday, so I was home to sign for my package, rather than having to wait 'till monday and go pick it up!! I'm SO lucky to live in the L.A. area!!

checked delivery status on mine....reads "MISSENT" :EVB7BC~18: