Calii

Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Thanks eggers. At least i can type on my phone! Not sure what's up with laptop. Some keys work on last line but intermittently. V annoying.

Woohoo! Shipping notice! Excitement mounts.... Anticipation swells! Let the mail-lady stalking commence!

I got my package with my NR samples then the 10 unscented pheros and I am in HEAVEN! I'm very proud of how patient I've been in testing one scent at a time now that they all have pheros in them. I really just want to slather myself from head to toe but I'm still learning about which ones work best!

Hmmmmm,I hink Stamps.com is having some hiccoughs ? ...my package <shipped Thursday> shows that it was in Keary,and then Irvington N J ON MARCH FIRST 2012 :o:lol:

I got my notice a coupla days ago. :D Factoring in all the postal holidays, (3!!!), I think it should arrive the day we get back from Montreal, so when I get home, there *should* be a box waiting to be opened! In any case, it will arrive within days of my birthday.

"Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, just look at those LPs!" :lol: Hee!

Mara is awesome. I placed 3 orders in less than 24 hours. She could have done 3 separate packages and charged me shipping. Instead, she combined them in one package and shipped Priority. Awesome!

Got my package today. What a perfect Christmas Eve. New LPs to play with!!!

I got my package today too!! I am in love with everything!! The scents this month are so fun. And all the sniffees I got are also so damn good. Thanks Mara!

Just got my package yesterday filled with lots of little samples....thanks so much, your a gem

I got my notice Thursday, but the Post Office sent it to the wrong place!! Oh well, hoping I have it on Monday :)

I got my notice Thursday, but the Post Office sent it to the wrong place!! Oh well, hoping I have it on Monday :)

I got one of my orders yesterday :) Can't wait till my big order comes!!

I got a shipping notice for one of my orders last night!

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! I want to slather all at once.... :3d-prom-queen: The hydrating waters look sooo cool. Neat labels Mara!

Got my shipping notice!!! Woohoo!!!

Ditto on the ship notice! LOVE those ship notices!! :alien_dance:

We should be 100% caught up by today. Most of the pending packages went out Monday & Tuesday.

my pkg is "out for delivery"!!! OMG, I'm so excited!!!!!! :cat690:

Mara I love you and John! I adore the pretty bags!! I love the cream silky pouch! It's screams LADY V AND ROMANCE NOVELS!

I am sad I left Jimmy in the car but I did bring his post card!!! It's up on my cubicle wall : )

Thank you!

Got my shipping notice yesterday.... I'm sure my order(s) and add-on orders made Mara and John's heads spin! I'm so glad they could figure out my meshugaas (craziness)!

Eagerly waiting for my shipping notice! :) Mara, has mine gone out yet?

Edited by SpriteLeigh

I got my notice for my 2nd package yesterday - Woo!!

I got mine 2 nights ago. I am hoping to get the package tomorrow.

I got my shipping notice Friday evening.

I got my 2nd pkg yesterday - thank you so much!! :hearts0425: I'm sorry I made 2 orders so close together, but OMG, I love my goodies!!

My smellies show they are to be delivered tomorrow. Normally, I would be ecstatic. Except, we will be having a blizzard tonight with 8-16" expected. Will I get a mail delivery tomorrow? Probably not. Stupid blizzard.