Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I got it! :party: And there was a little ladybug stuck to the box! :funny_ladybird:

Reminds me of the Lil cute moth stuck in the package tape.sent all the way from wherever u are .he survived ,so I let him go..lol. He he

Ooo I got a shipping notice on Wednesday. Yay!

Mine has no movement since the 20th ..come on customs.so hopefully next week.

ETA...just cleared customs! Oh so mabey monday,! So excited..I had a different parcel just clear customs too so I'm ,looking forward to MONday,yay!

Edited by tanya27

I'm stalking the mailbox.... and, no sooner will this order arrive ... and I will already be planning the next! Can we talk serious addiction???? At least I have pretty much 'caught myself up" from my prolonged absence from the LP scene. I think I wore Mara and John out with my multiple mega-orders each of these past few months!!!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!

HAHAHA... I sing this sometimes, and my kids look at me like I'm crazy...

Yay for impending goodies!

Orange slip in the mailbox only means one thing lately.....I get to pick up my goodies tomorrow!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!

HAHAHA... I sing this sometimes, and my kids look at me like I'm crazy...

I am always inflicting my "old" music on my kids. My oldest daughter does not mind it for the most part and actually takes great pride in knowing the song/artist for a lot of them.

I am always inflicting my "old" music on my kids. My oldest daughter does not mind it for the most part and actually takes great pride in knowing the song/artist for a lot of them.

I fear that what you are referring to as "old" music is gonna be Pearl Jam or something of that ilk. Soooo, last century. :lol:

I fear that what you are referring to as "old" music is gonna be Pearl Jam or something of that ilk. Soooo, last century. :lol:

I love the eighties music, and the 1920's through the 1950's. My kids like the 80's, but think I'm nuts for the earlier stuff!

Haha - no - there are certainly some 80s and 90s stuff in there but I am also talking Beatles, Jimi Hendricks, early Santana, etc.

Picked up my Goodies today!! Mara, thank you so much for all the wonderful extras!! Yes, I did start singing again!! LMAO!! Then, the hard part came, after taking all the plastic off the bottles....what to wear!!! Everything smelled so divine!!! I smell so good tonight!!

I'm an 80's girl....All the way from Survivor to Metallica!!

I got my notice yesterday too! I only ordered this month's sampler and it has been soooo hard to wait to try them before purchasing FBs of ones that others are reviewing. Truly tested my patience!

I got my notice on Friday. Hopefully it will be here Monday or Tuesday. This is the first time I haven't ordered a monthly sampler in such a long time. Kind of sad, but I'm so excited to get my goodies!

Got my package today - thank you!! And thank you for all the little extras!

• 4 weeks later...

I got my shipping notice like 3 days after I ordered!! Mara how do you do that????

FAIL! I got the "order being processed and will ship shortly" not the actual shipping notice. Wishfull thinking. But soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my shipping notice!

Edited by quietguy

I didn't get the usual Cataluna has sent you a package email...I got one from Paypal that says it has shipped. I'm not getting my hopes up because I don't know if this is my real shipping notice, especially since I think I just ordered yesterday...or the day before...I don't think it is possible.

I have not ordered a sampler in sooooo long I am soooo excited about this order!!! Plus the Sweet Pussy is in this!!!