Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

I'm concerned. I ordered my NRs on Oct 6.

Still have not received a ship notice.

Just wondering if there was a mishap or did I miss some critical update?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ordered something that has to be specially assembled, (like a phero spray, or a boost), it can take a little longer.

Also, I've received at least 1 package without having gotten a shipping notice at all.

Crossing my fingers that you'll get it soon!

Stacy email me at lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com so I have your email that you ordered with and I'll check into it for you.

Stacy email me at lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com so I have your email that you ordered with and I'll check into it for you.

Thanks Halo, Just saw this.

I should be home in about an hour. I'll email you. If it's late for you getting back to me tomorrow is fine.

Thanks again :)

Thanks Eggers.. no nothing custom. Crossing fingers. :)

Edited by StacyK

Someone slap me if I'm to early here but I did not receive a follow up email from LP the day after I placed my Nov NRs order. I saw the Pal Pal confirmation, usually the LP confirm follow up is the day after.

Just wondering is it was scent as I'm running on very little sleep and no computer. Thanks

I got a notice that said 1-3 days & got all excited...4 days go by and nothing...I check tracking and it took that 4 days just to get 50 miles away from LPMP... nothing since...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been stalking this harder than usual this month!!!!!! Prob because I know if I need something I've got to get that order in before the 25th...but at least i have my La Sylph and samples en route!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cat690:

eta: Queen of L I was writing this the same time as your sad news...I am sorry. :Emoticons04269:

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I got a notice that said 1-3 days & got all excited...4 days go by and nothing...I check tracking and it took that 4 days just to get 50 miles away from LPMP... nothing since...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK IT'S NOW BEEN TWO MORE DAYS. IE SIX DAYS, NOT 1-3. AND FOR TWO DAYS IT'S BEEN SITTING WITH ITS THUMB UP ITS ASS IN THE SAME FACILITY AS TWO DAYS AGO, 50 MILES AWAY FROM LP. anyone else experience such delays beyond stamps.com? I never have.

Hey tyvey, i copy n paste the tracking number onto the usps website because their updates on tracking is more consistent than stamps...thought I'd toss that out there

ETA: my phone is typoing up the joint :(

Edited by Anonymous2F

OK IT'S NOW BEEN TWO MORE DAYS. IE SIX DAYS, NOT 1-3. AND FOR TWO DAYS IT'S BEEN SITTING WITH ITS THUMB UP ITS ASS IN THE SAME FACILITY AS TWO DAYS AGO, 50 MILES AWAY FROM LP. anyone else experience such delays beyond stamps.com? I never have.

No, never. Mine always come two days after the notice...hope it is the same this time around...is this package still cooling its heels somewhere?