Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order is here at the post office, but today's federal holiday kept it there. Grrrrr!

My package came yesterday. Wow! Straight from Portland to Rochester to me.

OMG, yes, I forgot to say: the Valentine's red bag is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and I am going to be storing extra special LPs in there!

Got my shipping notice today - a bright spot in an otherwise crappy day

I'm hoping for Saturday!!

Ordered on the 15th got my notice on the 21st should have my box tomorrow!!! WooHooo

Got my ship notice a couple days ago. This is so exciting, in addition to the normal excitement, it's from the new place!!! :)

My order was shipped on 14 January.

Just got mah ship notification last night! Now, I'm going to have to see what the *new* notification-to-door timing is! It's a whole new world, lol!

I know! Mine came yesterday.

Mom always liked you best ... haha! :lol:

I found a notification in my box!! Yippee hoo. :cat690:

It'll be a couple of days late but I'll be considering this my personally chosen birthday present!

GOT MINE!!!! I mentioned it on the January NR thread but I'll say it here, too -- THANK YOU, Mara, for such a beautifully packaged order! The red tassle beaded bag is beyond gorgeous, and the box of Sweetheart candy made me laugh! You always find and add the perfect touch.

:LuvU396:

No shipping notice (I think I've only ever gotten one) but I received a partial refund last week for the shipping costs on the order I placed in early January, which usually means the parcel is on it's way.

Fingers crossed it gets here soon!

Edited by ssupytalp

Me too Katz!! It's times like these when I'm actually glad I have Mondays off. :D

I got my shipping notice yesterday. When I saw it, it said that it was already in *Vancouver*! I was like, "WOW! It's gonna be here by Friday if it's in Vancouver already! Woo!"... and then I realized it was Vancouver WASHINGTON. <_< Doh! Still gonna be a while yet, I think. :lol:

You guys are killing me...I want my shipping notice...not that it would matter, the weather here is so bad that the mail's not running anyway...

Haha - we can commiserate together! I think I threw in too many "older scents" right after the move while they are trying to get everything organized. :D

You guys are killing me...I want my shipping notice...not that it would matter, the weather here is so bad that the mail's not running anyway...

Well, if it makes you feel any better I am also going bonkers waiting for mine! I had the shipping notice two weeks ago on Tuesday but because I'm overseas I have to keep waiting.I had my notice and got excited but as yet no payoff. My parcel is out there somewhere, wending its way to me but I can't grab it yet. Oh, the exquisite torture!

Well, if it makes you feel any better I am also going bonkers waiting for mine! I had the shipping notice two weeks ago on Tuesday but because I'm overseas I have to keep waiting.

I got my shipping notice today but I will continue to stand firm with you! :D

Thanks QG and Donsie! I have quite a few that I've bought from the trading post that should be coming in soon, so that will at least hold me over until I get my shipping notice...But I'm really wanting to put in a new order, and I'm trying to wait until this order comes in first! I'm already kicking myself for not getting more of the NRs...

Bloody posties!

I just happened to be out in the garden when I noticed something odd near the gate and decided to investigate. I had seen it a few time out of the window over the last week or so but hadn't thought much of it. I share a back path with the neighbours and so sometimes they put things near my gate. However it has been there awhile and I was putting things in the bin anyway, so I took a look. And what was it I found, dear reader? My damned LPs that I had been pining for that the postie had just stuffed into a section of the gate without leaving a card to explain (as they are supposed to if they leave a parcel in a "safe place"). Thank goodness I found it, it wasn't stolen, and nothing appears to be any worse for wear.

Thanks so much for the sniffies, Mara, and the lovely bag!

Oh Donsie!!! How happy for you but what a tragedy that you lost those days. Enjoy your package. I'm thinking at this point you may be past travel shock!!

I assume so about the travel shock, Storemy. Of course I don't really know about it, having never experienced it before. I'm going to give them another sniff later/tomorrow once they've had a chance to come up to room temperature though, to be sure! It was quite something to see just how much I'd actually ordered when I opened the parcel. :blink:

The wait wasn't too bad in the end. I was hoping they'd come today so I could wear one with SWS for an interview on Monday, so I'm happy that at least that worked out.

Edited by donsie

WOW. My package arrived in Mississauga today, which means that my package might actually arrive TOMORROW instead of Tuesday!!! YIPPEE!!! :w00t:

Of course, that Murphy guy, with his stupid, irritating law, could step in here somewhere, simply because I'm so excited about getting it a day before I expected it, and make it arrive Tuesday, so don't tell anyone! :lol:

Cross your fingers for me! Can't wait to try new stuff! :D

Bloody posties!

My damned LPs that I had been pining for that the postie had just stuffed into a section of the gate without leaving a card to explain (as they are supposed to if they leave a parcel in a "safe place").

Glad you found them!!

WOW. My package arrived in Mississauga today, which means that my package might actually arrive TOMORROW instead of Tuesday!!! YIPPEE!!! :w00t:

Good luck! Mine should be here to tomorrow. They actually arrived at the local post office on Saturday but after they delivered the mail!

I'm so sorry you're still having to wait Eggers. :( Don't know if you tend to find this happening in your location but I can guarantee that here, if it says that it will out for delivery on a specific day, I NEVER get it a day sooner. It will sit in Phoenix for two days rather than be out for delivery two days earlier than it stated it would. They will be that much greater for you when they arrive!!!

The annoying thing is that they *never* give me a specific day. And usually, once it arrives in Mississauga, I get it the very next day. There's only been one other time I had to wait. I'm just bummed 'cause Mississauga is only an hour and a half away from me! LOL! It's like they're in my own back yard, but I can't play with 'em. :(

Plus, I work both lunch and dinner tomorrow, and then lunch the next day, too, so I won't have time to check them out until Wednesday evening now. *le sigh* <_<

Sorry, Eggers! I got mine. I went ahead and tried Fronds with Benefits. But I promise I will not actually enjoy them until yours arrive! :D

Edited by quietguy

Sorry, Eggers! I got mine. I went ahead and tried Fronds with Benefits. But I promise I will not actually enjoy them until yours arrive! :D

Haha! That's okay. I appreciate the show of solidarity, but you go ahead & enjoy. Mine should be here by the time I get home from lunch tomorrow. Thank goodness! This one feels like the longest wait in the world!