Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! I've got a great big juicy package of LPs currently wending its way towards me. So exciting.

It really never gets any less exciting, does it?

And a big thank you to Heather for taking the time to fix my stupid order mistake!

Yay!! I just got my shipping notice!!!! :UkkiBannana: Can't wait to get my goodies!!!!!!! :woohoonaner2gy:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!

My package is "out for delivery" today.

I didn't think I'd see it until maybe tomorrow. Why did I put on perfume this morning?

Ah well it will be long gone by the time it gets here. :cat690:

Edited by StacyK

I am sitting here poised for delivery.... had to call in sick today which is a bummer but the upside is I should be here to sign for delivery! And remembering previous postal shenanigans I taped a huge sign on my mailbox telling him to make sure he knocks on my door and waits for me.... not that I'm obsessed, or anything!

Just got a notification that my order shipped on Friday!!!!! :cat690: :cat690: :cat690:

Parcels seem to take around a week to get here (which, considering they have to travel all the way to the Netherlands, is amazing - LP has great shipping mojo!) which means there is a very decent chance that I will be able to bring these lovelies with me on holiday!

:greensmilies-024:

Weirdness: I caved and decided I'd track my parcel (I try not to bother, because seeing what happens along the way does not make the smellies show up any faster) but when I enter the tracking number, it says that tracking information for that parcel is only available to Canada.

:Emoticons04280:

I didn't think LPMP moved to Canada, did they?

I'm in the Netherlands, so it's not that the destination is in Canada...

Oh well, guess I'll have to continue keeping my fingers & toes crossed!

If it says Vancouver?...that would be Vancouver, WA in the US, not Vancouver, BC in Canada. :)

No, it doesn't actually give any information, not about the sender, the adressee or the parcel; it just says that the information is only available to Canada - so I can't see anything (since I am not in Canada ;)).

It has me a little bit worried now - I don't suppose anything went wrong with putting the address on?

Usually, the tracking can be behind with updating, but there would at least be something....

I asked John - he's says everything is fine, it's just telling you that only Canada, outside of the US, extends the courtesy of tracking US packages. No worries!

Thank you so much Mara! :)

Got my gorgeous LPs today -all samples - I'm in heaven! Thank you for the very generous sniffies too! I would have rec'd yesterday but postman dude didn't use the 'big' mailboxes and I had to get it in the office today. Sooooo happy, packed beautifully and always LOVE the bags that come with.

I must return to huffing my arm now. :) Thanks Mara!!

Our idiotic post office is holding mine hostage! They arrived on Friday, I was not available to sign so they could not deliver. They again attempted to deliver on Saturday and there was no one to sign for it, so they could not leave it without a signature.. Do I know this because they left me a notice saying so??? NO!!! I know this because I checked the tracking status on my order online and found out! And NOW, I have to call the PO tomorrow to look into it and hope that they do NOT tell me that it is already in the truck for delivery. If it is, then that means that I will have my package riding around on another long, HOT day exposing what is a fortune in heat sensitive unscented pheromones to more excessive heat. In that event, I will not be able to get them until at least Tuesday, since I don't drive. I can only hope that the heat exposure has not destroyed their potency before they even get to me. Please don't misunderstand. I do NOT in any way blame Mara and John for this. This was the most expensive order I have ever placed with LP and they took extra precautions this time to assure that it would be delivered safely and accounted for. I place te blame squarely on my mail carrier who will NOT ring the door bell or leave a notification! WTF???! I do not even know how we are supposed to claim this pkg. without a delivery notice of some sort. The thought of those pheros possibly being ruined by these indelicate morons driving around with them in a non air conditioned truck is literally making me sick. I can not afford to replace them! Does anyone know if I can recoup the value of these items from the PO if they are ruined due to this? I am sick over this. Just an additional piece of info. Three of the scented items I ordered are now also discontinued and can NOT be replaced!!! :(

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Well.. I honestly don't think the heat from shipping, even with the extra day, will hurt it. If it was that sensitive, wouldn't Mara ship in a special cooler or something?

Edited by Molls

It takes much longer for serious heat damage, Rose. For example, I recently got an email from someone who had left a bottle in their car for 5 months before the product was deemed inert by the owner. They should be just fine. Relax! :)