Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad for you Rose, gotta admit there were a couple of brutally hot days this summer were I thought uh oh hope this lp doesn't smell sour on me today, but it never happened. Just a lil paranoia over the younguns I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

It is just amazing how much faster the shipping is from Washington state than it was from California. Shipping notice on Friday, package on Monday. Wow.

I can't believe it! My (first) sale order has shipped.... are you guys cloning yourselves as well as working around the clock?!

This was a really hard day, and this little stamps noticed has turned it all around.

Still awaiting my shipping notice. I'm so ready for my goodies!

I am too, I can't wait! I find myself checking at least twice a day, I'm so excited!

I just got my shipment notification!! Woo-hoo!! I'm super excited!! :bday1029: :bday1029: :bday1029:

I got mine yesterday and it's perfect timing. I'm running out of my must-haves! Happiness ensues.... :hearts0425:

Hearts, you're so lucky! Still waiting for mine... I placed my order Aug 4th :Emoticons04269:

Did you order custom stuff or Pheros? If you email me I can check on it for you. If you're in the US, yours should have shipped by now.

Did you order custom stuff or Pheros? If you email me I can check on it for you. If you're in the US, yours should have shipped by now.

Thanks, Heather. OK I will email you. No, I didnt order any custom stuff. It's been 4 weeks since I placed the order now, and still no shipping notice. Yes, I'm in the US.

I am starting to lose hope...:(...it has now been a month for me....:( Mara is making NOCO Pink for me (OCCO w/o the cops) and I guess that is why it has been delayed so long....heading to bed....

I am starting to lose hope... :(...it has now been a month for me.... :( Mara is making NOCO Pink for me (OCCO w/o the cops) and I guess that is why it has been delayed so long....heading to bed....

I got my notice today for an August 6th order; I think they've just been dealing with about ten million sales orders over there. But you can reach out to LP customer service if you're really concerned! I heard back within 24 hours (and I e-mailed on Labor Day): lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

Edited by bellumed

I need to apologize for the delay on some of these orders. Today, John found a stack of finished ready to mail orders that were ready to go 2 weeks ago, but somehow just got placed aside and then forgotten about. We've had hundreds of orders during the sale, with thousands of bottles going out. We are trying to keep track of everything as best we can. The sheer volume in square footage is stunning. In this case, apparently the stack was set aside to make room on a counter and whoever placed it there, forgot. I noticed Invi's order right on top. SORRY INVI! And Birkeys, I'm guessing your order may have been in there too because I made that NoCo Pink for you weeks ago. So sorry everyone. Huge apologies. We have been working as fast as we can all month. We've got about two truckloads going out tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding, hoping to catch up asap.

I need to apologize for the delay on some of these orders. Today, John found a stack of finished ready to mail orders that were ready to go 2 weeks ago, but somehow just got placed aside and then forgotten about. We've had hundreds of orders during the sale, with thousands of bottles going out. We are trying to keep track of everything as best we can. The sheer volume in square footage is stunning. In this case, apparently the stack was set aside to make room on a counter and whoever placed it there, forgot. I noticed Invi's order right on top. SORRY INVI! And Birkeys, I'm guessing your order may have been in there too because I made that NoCo Pink for you weeks ago. So sorry everyone. Huge apologies. We have been working as fast as we can all month. We've got about two truckloads going out tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding, hoping to catch up asap.

No worries Mara! Thank you for letting us know..:) I have said before that I don't know how you do it all and my words were sincere...if your potions weren't so fab, then we wouldn't be so excited about getting our parcels! lol ;) I have numerous potions and phero blends I have never tried before coming in this one, so I am especially anxious to get mine! Thank you for all you do and for making my NOCO Pink! Can't wait to get it!!!! :D

Got my notice today also, my order was Aug. 15 and the sale is still going on and I super super appreciate how hard you guys are working to make this happen. :Love09751:

Edited by androstenol

Yay! My package finally arrived today! I had placed the order nearly 5 weeks ago, so it was a very agonizing 5 week wait LOL. This sale must be very popular, because I live in the US and didnt have any personalized items, and still it took nearly 5 weeks to arrive. So now my gameplan is to try out all the stuff in this order and then slip in one more order before the big sale ends on Sept 15.

Yay! My package finally arrived today! I had placed the order nearly 5 weeks ago, so it was a very agonizing 5 week wait LOL. This sale must be very popular, because I live in the US and didnt have any personalized items, and still it took nearly 5 weeks to arrive. So now my gameplan is to try out all the stuff in this order and then slip in one more order before the big sale ends on Sept 15.

Mara mentioned above that some boxes were set aside and mistakenly overlooked for shipping for a bit. Maybe yours was one of those. I ordered on the 29th and mine was shipped on the 5th. Can't wait for my goodies!!!!! Ordered stuff plus all those freebies....will be my biggest box full yet. I will be stalking my mailman for sure.

Just got my stamps notice -OMG - PRE SQUEE - LP Black (haven't tried yet) and other samples on way soon. Getting closer to being able to order a couple of sugars. :D

Received package today - lovely as always! Gorgeous bag and lovely sniffies - super fast ship, thank you!

Edited by Beach Goddess