Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg my Weenies are on the way! Got my notice!!!

Just got my weenie notice too!!

What??? Didnt the Weenies only come out a couple days ago? Geez, I'm still waiting on my Sept 15th order to ship :(

I hope they didnt put it in the corner again and forget about it LOL.. (That's what happened to my Aug 4th order-- it got misplaced and then it took FIVE WEEKS to arrive.... ugh).

I think when you have many pending orders it takes longer. Every time I place an order and then another a few days later, it takes longer to ship.

I only do one at a time. I never have more than one pending order.

I placed 2 orders a week ago (one on ArtFire and one on LPMP, but within minutes of each other), before the Weenies got released, and I'm still waiting :waiting: for my Stamps notice. They must be really swamped right now, because during the September sales I got my order delivered in under 14 days (much appreciated :thank-you: ), and I was in Europe!

I am soooo anxious to try out the new potions! :hotjump:

ETA: I didn't realize they have to "make" the unscented SWS spray for me... :witch-cauldron: I can understand this would take longer. I thought it would be like my first order, which was all scented phero samples - they probably did not brew a new potion for each sample I ordered.

Edited by phergineer

My report from Izzy at end of day today is that everything up thru new orders placed yesterday are packaged and ready to ship. So that means you should prob get your ship notice on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Thanks for your patience!

You are correct, phergineer, phero enhanced perfume samples are bottled in groups at a time so we can grab them when ordered. Those orders move faster than custom orders.

Silkilocks, your order shipped on the 25th.

My Stamps notice says Out For Delivery!!!! Should be here when I get home from work tonight!!!!!!

ETA: WEENIES IN THE HOUSE!!! (clutches box to chest and scuttles upstairs for prolonged testing)

Edited by Blackcat

Guest cutie.pie

Got my shipping notice!!

Me too!!!! :)

My Open Sesame is on its way! :D

Edited by cutie.pie

• 2 weeks later...

Just did the math; I'm averaging one shipping notice every three days for the past two weeks.

Edit: A compulsive habit I'll be changing to conserve the resources of Love Potion shipping operations. :) I've been an Amazon Prime customer for too long...

Edited by September

• 3 weeks later...

IKR? Mine is out for delivery -- I am just speechless. This seems to defy the laws of time and space, but I have gotten used to LP miracles!

I couldn't believe it when I got my notice. Mine is out for delivery as well. I think they all must be overindulging in Mega Watt :say19:

Edited by seajammarket

I got my notice yesterday!! Woohoo!! This is one I am super excited about....it has the pheromas sampler, a fb of Mega Watt spray and my first PE!!! I can't wait til it gets here!!!! :D

ok right after I posted I looked in my inbox again and wow!! Just got my notice! :)

Edited by StacyK

Got my notice, and I live in the same town as LPMP, so might be as soon as tomorrow (except it often goes over to the Portland sorting station first) but definetly by Saturday. Is it wrong that this will be the highlight of my week ?

Guest cutie.pie

Is it wrong that this will be the highlight of my week ?

I would say 'definitely no'! The highlight of my week will be getting a notice! :D

I made last-minute changes to my order, but the LP crew is fab and so QUICK, I am sure it will be on its way soon......

Mine got her super fast- a day earlier than usps said it would when I tracked, in fact.

Mara, John and LP team - thank you! And I adore the organza bags - have you thought about offering those online along with the other perfumer supplies and such? So pretty and make great gift bags. Not that there aren't like 500 other things you already have that I want but haven't had opp to try - yet. :D

Guest cutie.pie

Mara, John and LP team - thank you! And I adore the organza bags - have you thought about offering those online along with the other perfumer supplies and such? So pretty and make great gift bags. Not that there aren't like 500 other things you already have that I want but haven't had opp to try - yet. :D

I love those bags too. Whenever I get my package my kids can't wait too see what color is it. They keep their jewelry in those bags ;)