Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Got my package today! Things really are shipping faster from Washington.

Edited by quietguy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my shipping notice! I can't wait for Mark's Girl Nip!

I got my notice for Beautiful Dreamer too!! :heart:

I am SO excited to have a bottle on hand! I've almost finished my sample and it is such a great sleep scent when work is crazy stressful!

Now the only question is: will be I good and actually make gifts of bottles I ordered for my mom and sister, or do I simply admit that it's a Hoard?

Now the only question is: will be I good and actually make gifts of bottles I ordered for my mom and sister, or do I simply admit that it's a Hoard?

I'm voting for the "Hoard". I just think you will be a much more loving and calm daughter/sister....so overall everyone wins if you keep.....(add that one to your justification) :say19:

I am SO excited to have a bottle on hand! I've almost finished my sample and it is such a great sleep scent when work is crazy stressful!

The struggle not to hoard is so very real! And yeah my order is on its way!

I'm voting for the "Hoard". I just think you will be a much more loving and calm daughter/sister....so overall everyone wins if you keep.....(add that one to your justification) :say19:

What a fabulous rationalization, SJM!!!! Thank you!

The struggle not to hoard is so very real! And yeah my order is on its way!

Nothing beats the excitement, does it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I asked for an invoice on Monday/Tuesday, but I was in bed sick and paid yesterday, so didn't expect my shipping notice till the end of next week, but I got it today!!!! THANK YOU JOHN! This really means a lot to me, because it takes time for my package to arrive to my small country in Europe, but now I'm sure I'll get it before Christmas! :) :)

Here. Even after several months in the new location, I am still amazed at how much faster the shipping is. Two days every time.

Thank you for the speedy shipping. It was wonderful to come home to something nice in the mailbox and with a pretty Christmas stocking too. :)

Oooh, I was just thinking that I could give my brother some of November scents for Christmas and I just received my notice which means they will be here in plenty of time. Now to be able to give any of them up... <_>

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the speedy shipping during the holiday break! And for sending a sniffie of one of the scents I really wanted to try. :)

• 2 weeks later...