Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Got the first ship notice two days ago, so the parcel should arrive at the post on Sunday. That means I'll get the parcel on Tuesday. Getting really excited to see what Mara has created!

Has anyone tried the Lightning in a Bottle with Open Windows? That's a sample I'm trying. Eager to hear some reviews.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the first ship notice two days ago, so the parcel should arrive at the post on Sunday. That means I'll get the parcel on Tuesday. Getting really excited to see what Mara has created!

Has anyone tried the Lightning in a Bottle with Open Windows? That's a sample I'm trying. Eager to hear some reviews.

Welcome, Wendylynne. There are review threads for all of the newer LPs and many of the older ones, too. The Lightning in a Bottle thread is here. If you use the search function you should be able to find others if you ever want to read them.

Edited by donsie

Yay, got my shipping notice on Tuesday! I thought for sure it would be here today (I'm 2 hrs from Vancouver). I wish that I could pull it up to see where it's at, but I can't get the tracking # to do anything but tell me when the label was created. Oh well, fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing reviews of the January releases!!

Oh, man, package has reached town! Probably the dreaded peach slip today and pick up tomorrow, but maybe I'll get home in time to intercept the mail man. Super squee for PEs and sampler!

ETA: Damn it! Just got home and already peach slipped. Ah, well. Makes tomorrow very exciting!

Edited by Blackcat

And.... just hiked over to the PO in nippy weather and picked up my HUGE box (wax tarts!!!!) and even though it's a work day I am working from home and am taking an early lunch at quarter of ten in the morning to go upstairs and unwrap! YAY!!!!!

Order twins! Mine is coming too! :-)

Now we just have to plan that LP Store Pilgrimage/Convention!

OMG - my order arrived today - lightning fast!! Thanks Mara and all at LP. Love my red bag too!

Blackat - YES, I think there should be a travel package offering or some way for us to plan the pilgrimage together - the journey and the destination would both be so fun. I cannot wait to see more pics of the store when everything is installed. This is probably the only time (esp in the Winter) I wished I wasn't in the South. But just for a minute, as I wouldn't survive the cold weather and harsh winters. I'm a wuss - bring on spring and summer (esp summer!). :D

Off to play with my new precious now and to settle them in with the other precious. Super Squee - I"m not going out tonight, can play with LPs!! :cat690:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LexyCents

Ahhhhh SUPER quick shipping! My order from Wednesday is due to arrive tomorrow!!! :D And I'm across the country so that was super duper fast. So excited and happy. THANK YOU LPMP!!! :kiss43:

• 3 weeks later...

Happy dance!!! Oh, these are gorgeous! I just applied Harmonious Self an Hour ago, and it is exactly what I dreamed it would be every step of the way. Clean, fresh, grounding, ahhhh. Beautiful! I am so eager to try the rest. I have just ordered a Set B as a gift for a friend, but I think I may order a full bottle of Harmonious Self..Oooo, and Protection Potion for my own selfish self preservation.