Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Mine's already out for delivery - i.e. in the mailman's truck just waiting to be MINE!!! Holy awesomeness - super quick shipping as always. Hoping mailman gets here soon, I think my neighbors are becoming concerned about how many trips I've already made to my mailbox.

I shall not SQUEE until they arrive... nope, not gonna, they will be here today, they are on the truck... (current mantra).

ETA: The last mailbox stalk was perfect timing! My order is here, and beyond super lightning shipment (always fast but this time, wow).

Edited by Beach Goddess

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to give a shoutout to John for the fast ship. My package was shipped out Thursday and I just dug it out of my mail box today, Saturday. That was SUPER fast and I saw it was upgraded to Priority Shipping, so BIG thanks on that.

Also, I saw included was some small vials and a free full size scent! I'm glad it said it was a free gift on it, otherwise I would have probably asked if it was meant to be included. Very very generous and made me happy about my package! Thank youuuuuu

Got my shipping notification! YAY!

YEEEEHAW! Shipping notice already?! These potions must be coming by Magick carpet!!!!!!

Holy hell I'm so excited!

What she said!!! Road Opener and Mother Goddess on the way to tide me over while I figure out what else I need to stock up on!

• 4 weeks later...

The tracking notice says my parcel should arrive by noon today. I am not excited in the least. Huh-uh. Nope. Oh, I hear a truck. Is that the postman? No.. :( Wait. Is THAT the postman?..Nope. :( These next three hours may last a month.

Parcel arrived! Oh.my.garters! Vieux Carre...just terrible! AWFUL! NOBODY wants this. Do I make that absolutely clear? Back away from the Vieux Carre! (at least until I snag one)

Mara, I love the green beaded bag. So pretty. The Sugared Pineapple is fresh and light..perfect. Of course, I already knew Protection Potion was terrific. Glad I got a sample of Star Power. It is wonderful! As always, can't thank you enough team LPMP!!

• 3 weeks later...

YES!!! Got my Stamps notification! I have lots of goodies coming including my bottle of Excalibur and Road Opener!

YES!!! Got my Stamps notification! I have lots of goodies coming including my bottle of Excalibur and Road Opener!

Me too! Audacious! (Because I need new underwear that random strangers help me choose.)

Ahahaha! That is hilarious, Skye! I just got the notification that my parcel is at the PO!! *Jumps up and down excitedly*

Supersquee shipping notice fairy cakes sampler on the way!!!!!!!!

I think I might actually get it on my last day of the semester. Could there be a more perfect way to celebrate the start of summer break?!

Got my shipping notice today too!!! I'm super excited to try all of the Fairy Garden potions!!!! yay...thank you Mara and John and the gang!!!! :cat690: :cat690:

30 bottles and LAM - on a gorgeous spring day. First impression : some are similar, some are very gentle, and some are immediate, mouthwater winners for me. Thank you, that was super quick !

I am so jealous of you guys! I placed order on 1st and have been stalking my email for shipping notice for last 5 days LOL. I am so excited about the fairy cakes! It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to me....LPs are ALWAYS worth the wait. I just have to busy myself so I don't keep checking for notice.