Calii

Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

They've Arrived! Thanks again for always being amazing!

Received two shipping notices by e-mail, one for each package. Yayyyyyyyyyy! It's a full moon tonight and I sense something awesome this way comes! :D

Got my shipping notification! YAY!

Thanks for the love guyz. I do my darndest to get your stuff out as pronto as possible. :biker:

YEEEEHAW! Shipping notice already?! These potions must be coming by Magick carpet!!!!!!

Holy hell I'm so excited!

YEEEEHAW! Shipping notice already?! These potions must be coming by Magick carpet!!!!!!

Holy hell I'm so excited!

What she said!!! Road Opener and Mother Goddess on the way to tide me over while I figure out what else I need to stock up on!

Got the package with both the Etsy and the spell oils!
Thank you Mara and crew, for the free samples too! :)
SO EXCITED!!!!
:Emoticons04250:

Exciting times! I've had to warn my mom that my package is on its way to her!

The tracking notice says my parcel should arrive by noon today. I am not excited in the least. Huh-uh. Nope. Oh, I hear a truck. Is that the postman? No.. :( Wait. Is THAT the postman?..Nope. :( These next three hours may last a month.

Received my spell oils, and just wanted to squee when I saw the green bags--emerald is my birthstone and green is one of my favorite colors! Thanks so much!

Parcel arrived! Oh.my.garters! Vieux Carre...just terrible! AWFUL! NOBODY wants this. Do I make that absolutely clear? Back away from the Vieux Carre! (at least until I snag one)

Mara, I love the green beaded bag. So pretty. The Sugared Pineapple is fresh and light..perfect. Of course, I already knew Protection Potion was terrific. Glad I got a sample of Star Power. It is wonderful! As always, can't thank you enough team LPMP!!

My day is made! Got my shipping notification in the email today. Thanks Mara and John! :):purr:

YES!!! Got my Stamps notification! I have lots of goodies coming including my bottle of Excalibur and Road Opener!

YES!!! Got my Stamps notification! I have lots of goodies coming including my bottle of Excalibur and Road Opener!

Me too! Audacious! (Because I need new underwear that random strangers help me choose.)

Ahahaha! That is hilarious, Skye! I just got the notification that my parcel is at the PO!! *Jumps up and down excitedly*

Squeeeee! Got my notice last night. It's my sampler and Peeniefeet! It's been so long since I got a package. I forgot how exciting it is to get the notice!!!

WOW got my shipping notice for my sampler. Can't wait to try all the fairy cakes!!!!

Supersquee shipping notice fairy cakes sampler on the way!!!!!!!!

I think I might actually get it on my last day of the semester. Could there be a more perfect way to celebrate the start of summer break?!

Me too!!!

Just got my notice! Fairy cakessssssss

Edited by Gale

Got my shipping notice today too!!! I'm super excited to try all of the Fairy Garden potions!!!! yay...thank you Mara and John and the gang!!!! :cat690: :cat690:

My pkg went to my old house because I'm dumb and need to fix my default address in PayPal. I'll go pick it up this afternoon, lol

My package didn't get here! Wahhhh

30 bottles and LAM - on a gorgeous spring day. First impression : some are similar, some are very gentle, and some are immediate, mouthwater winners for me. Thank you, that was super quick !

My package didn't get here! Wahhhh

Mine neither, fingers crossed for Monday!!

I am so jealous of you guys! I placed order on 1st and have been stalking my email for shipping notice for last 5 days LOL. I am so excited about the fairy cakes! It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to me....LPs are ALWAYS worth the wait. I just have to busy myself so I don't keep checking for notice.

Mine took five days to get here! That has never happened in all my time at LP!

Fuck ya! Got my shipping notice :D

Mine is out for delivery... But I won't be home to sign for it :( waaaaa I will have to pick it up tomorrow.. One more day!!

Mine is out for delivery... But I won't be home to sign for it :( waaaaa I will have to pick it up tomorrow.. One more day!!

Omg you are going to DIE everything is delicious!!!

Th parcel containing the Orange Fairy scent, Serenity Potion, and Star Power arrived last week. Today, the parcel with Balm Bomb and a bbunch of wee sniff yummy arrived..on my birthday! It doesn't get better than that. Thanks so much, LPMP!

Am so psyched! Got my notification in my email today. Yay! I needed that perk! Thanks Mara and John! :)