Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie.pie

I'm so pleased that my order is on its way. I hope the international post gets it here quickly!

Did you get it? My package arrive, hopefully yours did too :)

And another shipping notice came! Can't wait to try Lina's Mama Lion!!! :)

it says its delivered... going to check now but sometimes it's just out for delivery... anyhow... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ETA: it is here... my precious!!

And my beautiful rose quartz heart, it's perfect. I can't wait to try the body butter.

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 1 month later...

Stamps.com has not updated any data for 3 days. Package is in nowhere land. I sent a note to John. . I hope he can track it.

Bummed out. I hope the post office didn't lose my lovely perfume! PO takes 3 days to respond. Wish I could do that.

I was all bummed about not getting mine after seeing everyone starting to post on the new scents. *mutter* East Coast *grumble* *kicks imaginary dirt* But it turns out that my brother had brought the mail in and had set it off to the side in some random place. I just happened to see it late Friday night. "Hey, what's this?" Wooohooo!!!

I love the packaging and Thank you for getting here quickly, despite my brother. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My package with the November sampler and PE's came yesterday and it was the perfect timing. I took the box to work with me so that I could try scented Balm Bomb. You might have saved a scrawny little weekend manager's life. ;) We were in the store past midnight. MIDNIGHT! Thank you very much!

The package is in my hands safe and sound!

Thank you!

Super super excited!!

ETA: upon opening the package it appears that one of the bottles leaked a bit. Either the Majmua or OCCO SLF, probably the occo. The whole room smells like pretty amazing incense. It's alright, nothing big.

Thanks for all the free sniffies! Omg!!! And the mesh sachets with the rainbow foil pattern! Wow wow... everything is so beautiful!

Now, to hide everything but the pashazade from the husband ;)

Edited by reincarnated

Have to go sin for them tomorrow.

*sign. But sin leaves everyone wondering what the local post office makes you do to get your packages here ...

ETA: Got it!

Edited by quietguy

I still haven't received a ship notice and I ordered within 24 hrs of the descriptions being listed. I can look up the date/time when I get home.

Idk what anyone's time frame was but given past experience this seems weird. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered from Etsy 1/16, payment received 1/18, package shipped this afternoon (1/21). Should be just a few days, ahhh!! I'm glad it got out well ahead of the February releases...

EDIT: There were some USPS-related shenanigans along the way, but we have landing as of 1/29! :D

Edited by bellumed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...