Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a big (little) package of trials and a couple of Sugared layerables! I was literally giddy with excitement opening them up! So beautifully packaged and I got a few extra sample surprises including lemongrass and tea rose honey soap!! I have a major thing for lemongrass so I'm pumped to try it! Best part was I made an order on etsy, then got overly excited and made another on this site a few days later and to my pleasant surprise they arrived together so no extra wait time! OMG it's like Christmas hehe... can't wait to get to them all. I think I already found a new favorite! :D ♡

• 5 months later...

YAY!! I GOT MY SHIPPING NOTIFICATION!!! I'm a little excited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got my package this week. I am still amazed at how fast things ship out of Washington.

I just ordered the Ritual Incense and a FB of Vardo and I already got my shipping notice! Best news of the day!

Wait, we can order Ritual incense!!!!!!!

I got my shipping notice. I have been telling students for days that joy is a form of resistance and so I have to believe that applies to me too. Thank you, Mara, for keeping magic alive in the world. It helps give me hope. Seriously.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Evening,

I got a happy e-mail today regarding my purchase has been shipped to me. :chickendance: Another few days and it'll arrive, this weekend should be alluring. :OUDFDC~110:

• 1 month later...

Eagerly awaiting my notice. I took a lot of time narrowing down which want I wanted to try.

Me too! I know that quality takes time, however. I'm just impatient. :Emoticons10311:

• 1 month later...

Got a super quick order today! Thank you so much!! I am loving the small bath samples I've started to get. Last order I got some bath salts -- vanilla, coconut, pineapple, goat's milk -- and it smelled good enough to eat. In today's order I got a small soap sample -- sandalwood and lavender. Yes, it smells like soap, but no ordinary soap -- this one smells like it was made with love or is that magick? Right now I am covered in April's sampler scents!! And I love my Virgin Compromising Positions...husband approves as well! Your fast shipping and packaging is always appreciated, but not mentioned often enough. Thanks, again!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow! As busy as you are and as big as my order was, I somehow ALREADY received it today, and I'm on the other side of the country! :swoon:

Guess the pheromones worked on the mail carriers along the way.... A sexy female even brought the package to my door instead of the mailbox

.... (lol for signature)

I'm putting my real Creed Aventus and Green Irish Tweed away for awhile, as well as the other commercial colognes.... LPMP Rocks!

Now I can stop rubbing colognes from magazines I bought on my shirt to smell good.....

All the orders have been fast for that matter...

Edited by datadragon

Do you guys ship on a certain day of the week? I have always noticed that I seem to get my emails on Thursdays...so just wondering. I am *slightly* anxious to get my SALE order, but I know you guys are swamped. AND...I wanted to get it before I had company this weekend. I don't want them asking what is in my box. haha!

We ship 6 days a week.

I do not know what is in your order, but just in general, the more complex an order, the more time it takes to get out the door. If there are any custom items, sprays or phero adds for example, those will take longer. You can opt to pay for expedited shipping, but it won't speed up the time it takes us to prepare items. We go as fast as we can! :)

We ship 6 days a week.

I do not know what is in your order, but just in general, the more complex an order, the more time it takes to get out the door. If there are any custom items, sprays or phero adds for example, those will take longer. You can opt to pay for expedited shipping, but it won't speed up the time it takes us to prepare items. We go as fast as we can! :)

Thanks! I didn't order anything custom, but I know you guys are probably extra busy with the sale, too. I was just curious. And patience is NOT my personal strength....lol! I do, try, though....really...I do. ;)

Every time I get this notification I become almost giddy with anticipation! I have to stop myself from obsessively checking the tracking number link for updates. And, THIS time, will all of the goodies coming from the sale - plus the fact there should still be time to order more of some I like, before the sale is over! (and if I can stop taking the dog to the vet so I have some LPMP shopping money...) Hoping it makes it Saturday. I have plans for trying some of them out on "The Unsuspecting Man" ;)

Edited by rose