Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I intercepted my mailman too. And the dog (who is "coned" at the moment, and looks beyond silly) is barking at him like crazy - Who knows why - and the mailman won't walk all the way up to the door because he's afraid of the dog (really? a 35 pound fuzzy Schnoodle with a blue cone on his head?) but, anyway there I am, trying to get him to give me the box without everyone else in the house coming to see what the commotion is all about.

I've got 'em all in my hands, and have gone through every last one with glee! Out of the 17 scents I tried, I've only got one that is a for sure "No", a couple of other maybes, and a whole lot of "I Need Mores"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm REALLY bummed. I got my shipping notification a week ago, and still nothing. :( The packages usually arrive in 2-3 days, and I have been tracking. The tracking info just STOPPED on Aug 19...when it said it was in transit to my city. Actually, at one point, it had an estimated arrival date of the 19th, which would have been about right since it left the PO in Oregon on the 16th. I have tried to contact USPS via their email system, but it is down. And my cell service where I am drops all the calls. :/ The Postal Service is making me sad.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm REALLY bummed. I got my shipping notification a week ago, and still nothing. :( The packages usually arrive in 2-3 days, and I have been tracking. The tracking info just STOPPED on Aug 19...when it said it was in transit to my city. Actually, at one point, it had an estimated arrival date of the 19th, which would have been about right since it left the PO in Oregon on the 16th. I have tried to contact USPS via their email system, but it is down. And my cell service where I am drops all the calls. :/ The Postal Service is making me sad.

Did it ever make it to you?

Yes!! I finally got through and filled out an online lost package form. Oddly enough, the tracking showed up the next day and it was to me the next. Somebody dropped the ball!! It should've been here that Saturday and ended up getting here the following Thursday. Not sure if that would have even happened had I not filed a complaint. But anyway....it was probably sitting on a counter somewhere. :/ I'm glad I pursued it, however. I NEEDED my Cougar and Sugared Honeycomb!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine finally made its way here. Shipped on the 4th, Portland post office must have misplaced it on the 5th. No more updates until early this morning (when once again I felt compelled to check tracking). Its not that 5-6 days is unreasonable, its just the no new updates thing that makes me crazy.

Checked my tracking and USPS just said they left a notice because no one was authorized to sign, even though I was home all day. So annoying when they do that. Now I cant get it until Tuesday because Monday is a holiday. Grrrr.

I'm sorry. That's the worst.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got my pherotine order today, I'm going to thwart the evil demon known as "travel shock," I'm vowing to try nothing until at least Wednesday.

Just got the shipping notification on my mad scientist blend scented with LP: Homme! I cannot begin to describe how excited I am. I cannot wait for it to get here (probably Tuesday). :Emoticons10311:

GOT MINE TODAY!!! *does happy dance*

WOW. POTENT STUFF. Can't wait to start working with this to see how it works.

What the what??? :huh: My first LP package in AGES was shipped to LA, then to Toronto, where it stayed the weekend, and then it went back to LA???​ I don't get it. USPS & Canada Post, you guys suck. And blow. Why you want to tease me like this? :(:lol:

What the what??? :huh: My first LP package in AGES was shipped to LA, then to Toronto, where it stayed the weekend, and then it went back to LA???​ I don't get it. USPS & Canada Post, you guys suck. And blow. Why you want to tease me like this? :(:lol:

Ouch! Thats rough. I know Im a freak but I never actually track my packages unless its Crazy overdue or something which I think has only happened once. But I do get tracking alerts from USPS now so I pretty much always know when what is coming. Except my tons of international packages and they are the ones Id most like to track. There is an app for it but it only uses gmail.

I should sign up for the alerts. It usually takes around 11 days for it to get here, from the date that LP mails it. I just got super-excited 'cause the tracking said it was in TO after just 2 or 3 days, and I was like, "SWEET! It's gonna get here WAY EARLY!" :D Nope. It was just on holiday. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

Edited by Eggers

After Eggers’ angst I almost hate to post this, but I am SO excited to get my shipping notice for the virgin Bad Girl (and other things, of course). I’d been hoping against hope it would ship today, because that means I have at least a chance of having it before I go out of town early next week. Now if the postal service just doesn’t lose track of it. They’ve been on a roll lately - two for two losing eBay shipments last month.

After Eggers’ angst I almost hate to post this, but I am SO excited to get my shipping notice for the virgin Bad Girl (and other things, of course). I’d been hoping against hope it would ship today, because that means I have at least a chance of having it before I go out of town early next week. Now if the postal service just doesn’t lose track of it. They’ve been on a roll lately - two for two losing eBay shipments last month.

Hahaha! Be excited, Eve! I'm guessing mine will arrive sometime early next week, too. We'll celebrate together! ;)

Uggghhhh....

I just sent a paypal request, so I haven't even placed an actual order yet, it's going to be like a hundred thousand years before I get a shipping notice.

OMG, my package is certainly taking the long route: from Vancouver, Washington to LA, to Toronto, (which is an hour and a half from my house), back to LA, (where it rests for a few days), then to New York, and today, Quebec! :lol: Tracking says delivery to be expected in 3-7 days. Maybe now that it's free of the snarl that is the USPS, it'll actually find its way to my house! What a postal gong show! :lol:

OMG, my package is certainly taking the long route: from Vancouver, Washington to LA, to Toronto, (which is an hour and a half from my house), back to LA, (where it rests for a few days), then to New York, and today, Quebec! :lol: Tracking says delivery to be expected in 3-7 days. Maybe now that it's free of the snarl that is the USPS, it'll actually find its way to my house! What a postal gong show! :lol:

arrghh! I figured (when I saw you'd posted) that your order finally arrived. I feel for you! :001_07:

Edited by Eve

I used to order buckets of perfume every month. Now I'm lucky if I order 2 or 3 times a year. The posties were probably confused when they saw a package addressed to me: "no man, it can't be for her - I heard she died", and so they sent it back. :lol:

I used to order buckets of perfume every month. Now I'm lucky if I order 2 or 3 times a year. The posties were probably confused when they saw a package addressed to me: "no man, it can't be for her - I heard she died", and so they sent it back. :lol:

LOL At least your attitude is good. I think I'm at a record number of lost postal packages this past month. But it seems to be how they get routed and the sorting facilities they go through. So far, when I follow my Cataluna tracking, the shipments have never gone via the "dark hole" .

LOL At least your attitude is good. I think I'm at a record number of lost postal packages this past month. But it seems to be how they get routed and the sorting facilities they go through. So far, when I follow my Cataluna tracking, the shipments have never gone via the "dark hole" .

In 6 years of ordering from LP, (not to mention the kabillions of other orders I've made), this is only the second time (knock on wood!) that a package has gotten re-routed like this. This time was a little more bizarre, since it made it to within an hour of my home and then went all the way back to LA. This one hurt a bit more. :lol: Especially since I haven't ordered that much lately. I was so excited that it looked like they were going to arrive early, and then the tracking showed they were back in Los Angeles and I was all, "AWWWW!!! NOOOO!!!!". <_ i think they probably be here by monday or tuesday.>

Nope. I checked yesterday to see if Id posted that mine arrived. No I sure didnt. Lol

Yeah! I'm not crazy!

I am so hopelessly addicted that I've taken to watching the bottle count listed in the store for what I've ordered. I figured out that once it goes down, there's a good chance I'll be getting my shipping notice (running over to look now lol)