Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

I am so hopelessly addicted that I've taken to watching the bottle count listed in the store for what I've ordered. I figured out that once it goes down, there's a good chance I'll be getting my shipping notice (running over to look now lol)

Smart. But do bottle counts on people's home screens, like say someone's daughter keeps bugging her about Sugared Cherries but she keeps forgetting, if that person had it in a "cart" at home but not actually placed the order, does that mess up actual bottle count? I'm not even sure if my question makes sense.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow... So the LP package that was mailed by LP on February 15th might ​arrive tomorrow. The package that Hearts mailed on Feb 27th (from kinda sorta the same area of the US) will definitely be here tomorrow. :lol: My poor LP package. It really will be travel-weary - I'll have to let the sweet things rest, adjust to the time change and the absence of all the exciting, unexpected action of world travel. Hee! I'm so totally amused by this. So unlike me. Normally I'd be all, "WHERE THE F#CKING F#CK IS MY PACKAGE, DAMMIT!?", raging loudly but helplessly against the US/Canadian postal systems. But it's so funny that two packages mailed from the same area of the country, almost two weeks apart, are likely to land on my doorstep on the same day. Kinda cool, actually. Now, instead of two small packages, it's like I'll be getting a great BIG one. :w00t: Exciting stuff considering I'm not even sure when it was that I last got some new LPs. Can. Hardly. Wait. :D

But it's so funny that two packages mailed from the same area of the country, almost two weeks apart, are likely to land on my doorstep on the same day. Kinda cool, actually. Now, instead of two small packages, it's like I'll be getting a great BIG one. :w00t: Exciting stuff considering I'm not even sure when it was that I last got some new LPs. Can. Hardly. Wait. :D

I just looked through my pile of receipts, and I learned several things. The first being that I spend a disturbing amount of money at Michaels, Pet Club, and multiple games stores around my area on my son's Magic the Gathering obsession. The second being that I buy so many lottery tickets, that I surely must be a millionaire by now, I just really need to check all these numbers. The third being that I also sent you a package from CA on Feb 21st, so you might get 3 packages at once. I can't find tracking # receipt, but I have customs form, and it is stamped on the 21st, and it's supposed to be 6-10 business days. My wish for you is that a tidal wave of glorious scents speeds up and hits your door first thing tomorrow!

OMG! ALL of my packages arrived today!!! :D It's so exciting! So many new, beautiful things, I don't even know where to start sniffing! :lol: Mara, John, all of you LP Elves, THANK YOU so much for the extras! You guys are the friggin' best! So wonderful! GAH! I'm beside myself with excitement right now, and all I've done is unwrap everything! LOL! This just made my whole week! :w00t: Thank you, LPMP, Hearts & Eastwood! You've all made an extremely bouncy Eggers today! :cat690:

ETA, now that I've actually opened my sampler, I realize that there are TWO trials of Gossamer Threads in here... No Wild Cherry/Sexology.

Edited by Eggers

My mail lady is a twit, has always been a twit. So yesterday my beloved LP order was due to arive, and the tracking states notice left, no one available. Now, I have never had to sign for LP, I live in the woods,and no notice was left. Today, expecting yet another box of goods I was home, I questioned mail carrier about my other package that she clearly did not have, a sub was on yesterday and she will figure it out. I'll be snowed in tomorrow so hopefully an LP order will bring sunshine to the day, or I may go postal.

My mail lady is a twit, has always been a twit. So yesterday my beloved LP order was due to arive, and the tracking states notice left, no one available. Now, I have never had to sign for LP, I live in the woods,and no notice was left. Today, expecting yet another box of goods I was home, I questioned mail carrier about my other package that she clearly did not have, a sub was on yesterday and she will figure it out. I'll be snowed in tomorrow so hopefully an LP order will bring sunshine to the day, or I may go postal.

A while back I ordered a relatively expensive bracelet to be given as a gift. It seems like it was about $300, give or take. It was sent out signature required by the jeweler (which does cost the sender more in postage) I was not home in the morning, but when I pulled into the drive, I noticed the door to our mailbox was open. I went to grab the mail. and hanging part way out of the mailbox was the box from the jeweler - that was to be signed for! I looked up the tracking information online, and the carrier had written "handed to individual" (yeah, not even "woman" or "man" because he didn't attempt to hand it to anyone) I was hopping mad and I've got a pretty placid temperament. I called our local post office, and they transferred me to the supervisor, who ended up even more angry than me! He said that this was considered FRAUD and is a serious matter.

I said all of that to suggest you follow up with your post office's supervisor, whether or not you get your delivery tomorrow. That just isn't right, (and the carrier knows it!) Maybe the sub was just mixed up because it wasn't their regular route. But maybe not. KWIM? I can "out nice" just about anybody. I'm the neighbor that people come to if there is a dog running loose (apparently I know them all haha) or if they need to borrow a tool, or whatever. In other words I'm just not a bitch - like ever. So if I think you should follow up, know its coming from someone who is willing to give just about everybody the benefit of the doubt. (Plus I've had so many lost in transit packages this past month. ugh!)

[Edited due to a lack of typing skills, combined with my failure to proofread :mellow: ]

Edited by Eve

I'm sorry you don't have cool mail carriers, I really like mine. I feel like he cares about and knows about the people he delivers to, but not in a creepy stalker way. I heard that when an old man down the street who had been in the same house for 50 years died (smoke inhalation, trying to put out fire in his house), my mail carrier cried when someone told him. He's very quiet but thoughtful, and has looked me in the eye and asked if I was okay after the 100th "moved/forward to" redirected mail for my ex. He will hide things on my porch if they don't need to be signed for, he knows I want my stuff! Amazon carriers, some of them, just toss things on porch and sometimes they get stolen because they can be seen from the street, but packages from him are cleverly hidden.

Yeah it sucks not having a good carrier. My stepdad who is basically my dad since age 8 was a mail carrier for 40 years. He just retired a few years ago. He had the downtown route for at least 25 years and he legit knows EVERYONE in my city. It drives my mom crazy that anywhere they go at least 3 people will want to stop and chat with him. He is literally beloved here. So because of him I have a pretty healthy respect and a lot appreciation for the USPS. Except Post Masters because my dad who doesnt hate anyone and gets along with the whole world ( seriously the nicest guy in the universe) has big hate for most Post Masters he has ever worked with. But that doesnt affect me so... I have always had great relationships with my carriers because I take the time to talk to them regularly and then once they find out whos daughter I am they want to chat every day. But also because I ship A LOT from Home and receive so many packages that I need them to like me. Trust me, they remember the ones who learn their names and are friendly and occasionally offer them cookies or give a little Christmas gift. A mail carrier can make or Break you on a daily basis. I know lots of packages get lost or misdelivered or not left when they are supposed to or vice versa. It happens to all of us at times. And it sucks because those packages contain something we are excited about or have paid a lot of money for but if we really think about the millions of pieces of mail delivered every day, the Fuck Up rate is pretty small proportionately. I just got a new carrier a few weeks ago and Im thrilled. Hes super nice, likes to talk my ear off when we both have time and is regular every day. For about 3 years we did not have a regular carrier and it sucked so hard. We always had clueless 19 year olds who were brand new and rarely had the same person more than once in a row. My mail came anywhere between 9 am and 7:30 pm which is so problematic when you mail from Home. Anyway this got way too long. I agree absolutely if your mail is mishandled definitely call in. They need to know that and usually there are steps that can be taken. I am sorry to any of you who have to deal with it on a daily basis.

[Edited due to a lack of typing skills, combined with my failure to proofread :mellow: ]

Lmao

I'll try to be brief, she is always nice as can be in person, as am I, and I have only called in once.

This is normal however: a $2,000 priority box containing sterling jewelry supplies hanging off the outgoing flag with a rubber band around it to hold it there. Again, I live in the woods, the box isn't visible from the house and anyone could have swooped it up since it was very much a target. Just too lazy to come in the drive that day and leave it on the porch, it was also raining. ( she only has a few more stops after me)

A rather large bag of small roll on and spray perfume bottles were delivered days earlier than expected, I was out of state. I came home and could not find the package. Post told me my carrier left it in my box. Now I know what to expect from this supplier and what I ordered, it wasn't going in the box, I tried to explain and they stuck to their story, sorry about your luck.

My closest neighbor, a 1/4 mile or so up the road saw a big padded envelope teetering on top of my mailbox, in the rain. Knowing I was away, and that the snow plows always take my mailbox out they took it home. I made a short video of me trying to get this package in the box but I never went to the office to throw a fit.

One time children put an m80 in a donut and blew apart my mailbox, full of sticky shit and the back of the box missing, guess who delivered our mail?

Alas, this is normal shit for me.

My closest neighbor, a 1/4 mile or so up the road saw a big padded envelope teetering on top of my mailbox, in the rain. Knowing I was away, and that the snow plows always take my mailbox out they took it home. I made a short video of me trying to get this package in the box but I never went to the office to throw a fit.

Oh, the videos I have made, and screen shots I have blown up, of people stealing stuff off my porch that I've rarely done a thing with. There are 17 cement steps from my street to my front porch, so you have to make an effort to steal something, which also makes it easier to hide things from the street. One video I watched too many times was of the guy who stole my son's backpack off the porch, I wasted countless hours driving around, looking for him. One video was funny, a homeless guy stealing my giant wall sized year-at-a-glance calendar for his long-term business agenda. I pictured him making plans with the dry-erase and carrying it around. Like almost as "funny" as the person who smashed my car window and stole my personalized 14lb. bowling ball and my bowling shoes. Because the street value of leopard patterned bowling balls drilled for left handed women with small hands named "Bunny" is really high. I was sad about my ball, but picturing the thief riding off on his bicycle and thinking it was so heavy, "Surely it must be filled with gold bricks!" made me laugh. I also made a video of the amazon delivery guy who threw a box of hand painted ceramic knobs at my front door from the first 5 steps. Magically none were broken, or I might have actually done something about it, like complaining to you guys. That would teach amazon a lesson!

Omg Cycle Kitten Id be pitching a fit! I hate it that asshole mail carriers ruin it for the rest of the good ones. Eastwood I had 5 packages stolen from my porch a week before Christmas including gifts for everyone in my family. But the thing I had bought for me at an amazing Black Friday once a year price...sold out. That package was worth way more than the $6 I got back since it was a $35 item

Me, before I left for work: I'm expecting a package today.

My man: Is it in my pants?

It's here! I love opening my LP packages with him. I got him little pherotines, Hunter Trapper and PM, to make Snoopy's mix. He saw it and said, "Hunter Trapper? We don't need this. What are you thinking? I've already hunted and trapped you." I explained that Snoopy said it makes his bride crazy for him. He said, "Great. That's just what I need. It's going to be like that Axe commercial around here."

When I went to spray a little Liebchen, he pretended to leap across the room to stop me. "No! Don't! Travel Shock is real!" And then when he was leaving for work, I offered him a spritz of DHEAS. He asked what it was, I explained that it would make people around him happy. He said he really didn't want to have a bunch of happy people around him, he'd stick with the SWS.

This is very funny hearing his reactions. My BF gets into it every so often but not all the time. He certainly is not interested in what I wear on a daily basis. Which is actually fine with me because his nose sucks and if he told me he didnt like things and was bothered Id be pissy. He cant identify notes except citrus. I once had a powdery soapy type wax melting and he walked in and nearly shouted IT SMELLS LIKE POOP IN HERE! And walked around in a tither trying to understand what he was smelling all the while questioning the entire family if they had just taken the worst dump of their lives. I turned that one off obviously. It was hilarious. But if he did that regularly and had strong opinions I would not be amused.

This is very funny hearing his reactions. My BF gets into it every so often but not all the time. He certainly is not interested in what I wear on a daily basis. Which is actually fine with me because his nose sucks and if he told me he didnt like things and was bothered Id be pissy. He cant identify notes except citrus. I once had a powdery soapy type wax melting and he walked in and nearly shouted IT SMELLS LIKE POOP IN HERE! And walked around in a tither trying to understand what he was smelling all the while questioning the entire family if they had just taken the worst dump of their lives. I turned that one off obviously. It was hilarious. But if he did that regularly and had strong opinions I would not be amused.

My BF has a crazy nose. i once saw him bend over and smell his feet during a long cops dry down. He can pick out notes all the time, smelled the smoke in Allumette last night about 3 hours after I put it on. I love it when he keeps saying about himself, "Umm, I smell good, ummm...."

Eastwood,Halo, you ladies are hilarious,thank you. Oh, and my package did show, yippie!!!

Tracking of course stated left with individual, however, I ran out to the box for the precious.

My hubby thinks everything smells like cookies, or cat pee, no help at all so I wear what I wish.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

Got my shipping notice! :cat690:

Weirdly, it came thru Paypal instead of the usual

My very first order from LPMP was weird in that I got the cataluna message after the package was delivered. Within minutes of the mail arriving. Now I always hope my package is on the way, just no shipping notice and its going to happen like that again, but it never has.

My very first order from LPMP was weird in that I got the cataluna message after the package was delivered. Within minutes of the mail arriving. Now I always hope my package is on the way, just no shipping notice and its going to happen like that again, but it never has.

That reminds me of warnings about gambling addiction, how one could always be chasing the first big win! I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the odds of it happening again are not in your favor.

I had one package from a forum friend that the tracking number was somehow never entered into the usps system. Thankfully it arrived not long after we were both starting to get concerned.

I got a shipping notice for my first recent order and I was like, "wait...I wasn't done!" lol

I'm still considering a third. *sigh* This is what happens when I can't buy perfume for a year. Now do I want a spray bottle of Cherry Blossom Musk, or shall I just hope that I can find someone willing to part with a rollerball bottle in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

My package arrived today, containing the Wild Cherry sample I missed last month - Thank you!!! It smells divine! I'm glad I got a chance to try it. My other things are lovely and perfect, too! :D

Somehow when I see "Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package," I think it's meant for me. Sigh. I don't have an order placed.

Yay! I tore into my new LPMP package with delight! I love my Cougar potion, Winter in the Tropics, un Cougar and un LFM. This is my first time trying the un's.

And the samples are yummy. They even gave me a sample of Protection Potion! I truly needed this, how do you know these things?

Mr. Karma was watching me open it, and asked "What's in there for me?" And, TA-DA, in a separate little bag in the box were 3 men's samples. He loves all of them.

Thank you x million for knowing what we need and being so generous!

I got both my packages today!!! I didn't even realize the second one had shipped!

One problem--my Cherry Blossom Musk leaked pretty bad. It's not so bad on the amount, but just the mess it made (I'm glad it was wrapped in its own bag!). I currently have the bottle wrapped in a Kleenex to absorb some of the excess oil. But if that doesn't work, could I maybe get a new label sent to me with my next order?

Geez! I just ordered on Thursday, and my package got here today! I'm so happy, wasn't expecting it for at least another week. Super fast turn around time! Thank you ?

Hey make sure you email me about these things as Mara, John and I don’t always see posts like this. So sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll let John know you need another label.

my email for any future problems or questions:

lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

On 3/29/2018 at 2:03 PM, Lainey said:

I got both my packages today!!! I didn't even realize the second one had shipped!

One problem--my Cherry Blossom Musk leaked pretty bad. It's not so bad on the amount, but just the mess it made (I'm glad it was wrapped in its own bag!). I currently have the bottle wrapped in a Kleenex to absorb some of the excess oil. But if that doesn't work, could I maybe get a new label sent to me with my next order?

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Hey make sure you email me about these things as Mara, John and I don’t always see posts like this. So sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll let John know you need another label.

my email for any future problems or questions:

lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

Okay, sorry. It's not a huge deal anyway, I am sure I'd get around to requesting it eventually.

2 hours ago, Tinkerbelle said:

I got mine today, too!!  I am SOO Excited for all of them, but DYING to try Zakura!!  

I've been to Japan only once, but during the cherry blossom season, so I got the full experience, but I cannot remember anything about the scents.

I'm annoyed with myself because I am certain that somewhere, in the deep, dark, recesses of my brain, I knew that Zakura meant Cherry Blossom, but I didn't quite "catch" it until after the notes were posted. >:(