Jump to content
Calii

Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Recommended Posts

  Hi Mara, I don't want to be 'that guy' , and I wouldn't be if I wasn't traveling, but since I already changed the shipping address to come to where I am until September 1st, is it reasonable to expect my two orders will come by then? I know darn well you guys are busy and I'm not trying to be impatient, but the first order hasn't shipped yet and it's been two weeks. I just don't want to miss them. If you can give me a roundabout time estimate that would be awesome. I'd gladly send extra money for expedited shipping too if need be! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cheeseburger79 said:

  Hi Mara, I don't want to be 'that guy' , and I wouldn't be if I wasn't traveling, but since I already changed the shipping address to come to where I am until September 1st, is it reasonable to expect my two orders will come by then? I know darn well you guys are busy and I'm not trying to be impatient, but the first order hasn't shipped yet and it's been two weeks. I just don't want to miss them. If you can give me a roundabout time estimate that would be awesome. I'd gladly send extra money for expedited shipping too if need be! 

 

I’d send this question to the Cataluna email address. She is not likely to see it anytime soon here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, thanks Heather. I was actually thinking of emailing you, I wasn't sure which email was the best, but I'll try hers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my shipping notice today! Can't wait. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Got my shipping notice today! Can't wait. :)

Me too! Yay!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Got my shipping notice today! Can't wait. :)

 

So lucky! I'm still obsessively watching for mine lol! I know perfection takes time, so it'll be worth it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My package is "out for delivery" by 8pm, according to USPS tracking. Has anyone tried sitting on their front porch, waiting for the mail carrier? Does that make your package come more quickly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

My package is "out for delivery" by 8pm, according to USPS tracking. Has anyone tried sitting on their front porch, waiting for the mail carrier? Does that make your package come more quickly?

Hahaha! This time I had my teenage daughter sign for it, then hide the package because I didn't want my husband to see it, lol. I ordered him some bottles during the sale for his birthday and I wanted to be a surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I basically sat on sofa and waited, pretending to watch a movie with my son, and it came!!! Sitting and waiting for package works- it really did come sooner than expected!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! It's so exciting getting all of the new perfumes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just picked up my package from my mailbox today!!! This was my first time getting FBs, and they are sooooo pretty! The LP Frais Citron label is just wow! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*impatient dance* hurry hurry hurry! 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hedgehog said:

This was my first time getting FBs, and they are sooooo pretty! The LP Frais Citron label is just wow! 

Yay!!!

So glad they made it! And I love Frais Citron. Do try to keep in mind that travel shock is real and how they smell on you today might be different in two weeks. But how fun and lucky you!

2 hours ago, july_girl said:

*impatient dance* hurry hurry hurry! 😂😂

Godspeed, little bottles! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine today too!!! Apparently I also have a new hawk buddy to let me know when LPs arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg just my shipping notice for sale order! I am a little worried about how to handle signature now that I'm in new town and not convenient to post office, but I'm sure it will all work out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay my notice came! I can't wait to try out my new scents!! 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

💃 I got my shipping notice! 💃

 

I got an email a few days ago that had shipping in the title and had a brief moment of excitement until I realized it was just some shoes I'd ordered. It was a 5 second emotional roller coaster. But now I have my actual shipping notice. Hooray! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG the LP Box of Everything is here!  I've never had such a big order before.... I am trying to figure out if I can make myself open just a few things at a time but it all looks so wonderful, especially the Magical Boxes (which are the loveliest bags) of Mystery!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrgh! Tracking shows my package was delivered on Monday, but when I stopped by the apt front office they said they don't have it. 😠  Now I'm going to have to go back, have a little talk with them, probably call the post office, and try to figure out which of them screwed up, and, more importantly, WHERE IS MY PERFUME!?!? I am very much not good at conflict and am dreading this. Wish me luck. Any advice is welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Arrgh! Tracking shows my package was delivered on Monday, but when I stopped by the apt front office they said they don't have it. 😠  Now I'm going to have to go back, have a little talk with them, probably call the post office, and try to figure out which of them screwed up, and, more importantly, WHERE IS MY PERFUME!?!? I am very much not good at conflict and am dreading this. Wish me luck. Any advice is welcome.

 

Success! I went to the apt office wearing Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks + a little extra UN SWS and carrying a printed out copy of the package tracking. Suddenly, they were able to find my LPMP package and another package that "wasn't there" yesterday even though tracking had said it had been delivered. 🙄  SWS is one I tend to overlook a lot and I had forgotten how useful it can be. I"ll have to bust it out more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

 

Success! I went to the apt office wearing Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks + a little extra UN SWS and carrying a printed out copy of the package tracking. Suddenly, they were able to find my LPMP package and another package that "wasn't there" yesterday even though tracking had said it had been delivered. 🙄  SWS is one I tend to overlook a lot and I had forgotten how useful it can be. I"ll have to bust it out more often.

Yay!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo-hoo! I'm so happy to hear that you received your packages!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Yay!  

 

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

Woo-hoo! I'm so happy to hear that you received your packages!

 

Thank you. I'm glad it wasn't the post office. That would have been much harder to deal with. I was extra stressed, not only on the potential lost money, but also because my order had GotBM and I don't know if there's any more of that left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 8:26 PM, greenappletart said:

because my order had GotBM and I don't know if there's any more of that left.

Spoken like a true fanatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay so glad you got it finally! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...