Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Your mystery boxes are complete, should be on the way tomorrow! :)

Yay! 🎉🎉🎉 So excited! 

Hi Mara, I don't want to be 'that guy' , and I wouldn't be if I wasn't traveling, but since I already changed the shipping address to come to where I am until September 1st, is it reasonable to expect my two orders will come by then? I know darn well you guys are busy and I'm not trying to be impatient, but the first order hasn't shipped yet and it's been two weeks. I just don't want to miss them. If you can give me a roundabout time estimate that would be awesome. I'd gladly send extra money for expedited shipping too if need be! 

12 hours ago, cheeseburger79 said:

Hi Mara, I don't want to be 'that guy' , and I wouldn't be if I wasn't traveling, but since I already changed the shipping address to come to where I am until September 1st, is it reasonable to expect my two orders will come by then? I know darn well you guys are busy and I'm not trying to be impatient, but the first order hasn't shipped yet and it's been two weeks. I just don't want to miss them. If you can give me a roundabout time estimate that would be awesome. I'd gladly send extra money for expedited shipping too if need be! 

I’d send this question to the Cataluna email address. She is not likely to see it anytime soon here.

21 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Got my shipping notice today! Can't wait. :)

So lucky! I'm still obsessively watching for mine lol! I know perfection takes time, so it'll be worth it!! 

My package is "out for delivery" by 8pm, according to USPS tracking. Has anyone tried sitting on their front porch, waiting for the mail carrier? Does that make your package come more quickly?

21 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

My package is "out for delivery" by 8pm, according to USPS tracking. Has anyone tried sitting on their front porch, waiting for the mail carrier? Does that make your package come more quickly?

Hahaha! This time I had my teenage daughter sign for it, then hide the package because I didn't want my husband to see it, lol. I ordered him some bottles during the sale for his birthday and I wanted to be a surprise. 

I basically sat on sofa and waited, pretending to watch a movie with my son, and it came!!! Sitting and waiting for package works- it really did come sooner than expected!!!

*impatient dance* hurry hurry hurry! 😂😂

5 hours ago, hedgehog said:

This was my first time getting FBs, and they are sooooo pretty! The LP Frais Citron label is just wow! 

Yay!!!

So glad they made it! And I love Frais Citron. Do try to keep in mind that travel shock is real and how they smell on you today might be different in two weeks. But how fun and lucky you!

2 hours ago, july_girl said:

*impatient dance* hurry hurry hurry! 😂😂

Godspeed, little bottles! 

Yay my notice came! I can't wait to try out my new scents!! 😍

💃 I got my shipping notice! 💃

I got an email a few days ago that had shipping in the title and had a brief moment of excitement until I realized it was just some shoes I'd ordered. It was a 5 second emotional roller coaster. But now I have my actual shipping notice. Hooray! 

OMG the LP Box of Everything is here!  I've never had such a big order before.... I am trying to figure out if I can make myself open just a few things at a time but it all looks so wonderful, especially the Magical Boxes (which are the loveliest bags) of Mystery!!! 

• 1 month later...

Arrgh! Tracking shows my package was delivered on Monday, but when I stopped by the apt front office they said they don't have it. 😠  Now I'm going to have to go back, have a little talk with them, probably call the post office, and try to figure out which of them screwed up, and, more importantly, WHERE IS MY PERFUME!?!? I am very much not good at conflict and am dreading this. Wish me luck. Any advice is welcome.

19 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Arrgh! Tracking shows my package was delivered on Monday, but when I stopped by the apt front office they said they don't have it. 😠  Now I'm going to have to go back, have a little talk with them, probably call the post office, and try to figure out which of them screwed up, and, more importantly, WHERE IS MY PERFUME!?!? I am very much not good at conflict and am dreading this. Wish me luck. Any advice is welcome.

Success! I went to the apt office wearing Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks + a little extra UN SWS and carrying a printed out copy of the package tracking. Suddenly, they were able to find my LPMP package and another package that "wasn't there" yesterday even though tracking had said it had been delivered. 🙄  SWS is one I tend to overlook a lot and I had forgotten how useful it can be. I"ll have to bust it out more often.

41 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

Success! I went to the apt office wearing Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks + a little extra UN SWS and carrying a printed out copy of the package tracking. Suddenly, they were able to find my LPMP package and another package that "wasn't there" yesterday even though tracking had said it had been delivered. 🙄  SWS is one I tend to overlook a lot and I had forgotten how useful it can be. I"ll have to bust it out more often.

Yay!  

3 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Yay!  

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

Woo-hoo! I'm so happy to hear that you received your packages!

Thank you. I'm glad it wasn't the post office. That would have been much harder to deal with. I was extra stressed, not only on the potential lost money, but also because my order had GotBM and I don't know if there's any more of that left.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:26 PM, greenappletart said:

because my order had GotBM and I don't know if there's any more of that left.

Spoken like a true fanatic.

• 2 months later...

I can’t wait!  My order is supposed to he here on Monday!  Just in time for Christmas!  

I got my wife this months trial vials, a bottle of LP: Summer 2015 boosted with Phero B2.2 and me a bottle of LP: Homme also boosted with Phero B2.2.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had an unexpected surprise today! My package of goodies appeared without the tracking saying that they were out for delivery. I slipped them under my bed and am resisting opening the package until tonight. We'll see how it goes. 

Mine arrived just before Mother's Day, so I let it sit for a day and then it was Happy Mother's Day to meeeeeee ! Opened the Male NR first and making myself wait to open the ones for women until last ! 

:thumb_up11:

7 hours ago, Kayla said:

Oh, no! I hope that it arrives today!

Nope, but I called my local post office and he’s contacting the driver to see if he remembers where he delivered it. 🤞