Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Received my notices today.

ME TOO!!! I thought i was dreaming when i received a notice!! THANKYOU!!!!! :blushing:

I hope it will arrive before my bday!!! :J001:

Edited by bumbob

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my notices today. This is the biggest order I've put in and I hope my friend will be able to cart it back here for me. Thanks PM!

JOC, we split it into two boxes, and the weight was almost 11 pounds. It's supposed to get to your friend by Tuesday. Thanks, Honey!

JOC, we split it into two boxes, and the weight was almost 11 pounds. It's supposed to get to your friend by Tuesday. Thanks, Honey!

Yes, I noticed that there were two confirmation numbers. I'll let him know but it shouldn't be a problem as he travels on business class and he usually does not bring much things back from the US. The only problem is that he always open the package(s) and he might not have enough things in his luggage to pad and protect the bottles.

Yes, I noticed that there were two confirmation numbers. I'll let him know but it shouldn't be a problem as he travels on business class and he usually does not bring much things back from the US. The only problem is that he always open the package(s) and he might not have enough things in his luggage to pad and protect the bottles.

Well, everything is wrapped and protected, so if he doesn't want to carry the boxes, he could bag the items in bunches and stick them in the middle of his suitcase? Good luck!

Got my notice last night that my package was shipped today...YOWZA,you guys are Smokin' :) All hail the House Elfs.

JOC,an 11 pound package :( ...mailing myself to you :)

Holy CRAP! :surprised: Are the elves on coke???? :drink2: I placed an order today & got the order conf & then later today the stamps.com notice!

Give those elves a good holiday bonus! :Polar-Kiss:

Well...I did not get a "we are working on your order and it will be shipped soon" I got a "Cataluna has sent you a package" FIVE hours after I ordered :) I be gobsmacked :lol: Thank you!

Well...I did not get a "we are working on your order and it will be shipped soon" I got a "Cataluna has sent you a package" FIVE hours after I ordered :Hug_emoticon: I be gobsmacked :) Thank you!

You ordered express, no? Hmmm, I placed an order last week and didn't get a notice.

Edited by A Jay

You ordered express, no? Hmmm, I placed an order last week and didn't get a notice.

Nope,not express...it is all in the timing,the new releases are not up yet,and what you order has a lot to do with it,this was just 4 in stock bottles.The same thing happened to Paganlady recently. Two weeks is the normal turn around time.Actually this whole thread started when they were having problems with stamps.com,which was resolved...now it kinda grew legs,cause everyone gets excited when their goodies are on the way :lol:

Nope,not express...it is all in the timing,the new releases are not up yet,and what you order has a lot to do with it,this was just 4 in stock bottles.The same thing happened to Paganlady recently. Two weeks is the normal turn around time.Actually this whole thread started when they were having problems with stamps.com,which was resolved...now it kinda grew legs,cause everyone gets excited when their goodies are on the way :wub:

Thanks. I didn't know it had to do with what you order. I ordered a spray so that must be it. Yesterday when I posted I thought it might be lost but that was just the holiday stress talking, I'm last minute with some things so it's my bad.

Edit- just checked email, it's on it's way. Thank you.

Edited by A Jay

just checked email, it's on it's way. Thank you.

All right,that is great news,and you are most welcome! :) ... Every single thing I have purchased from LPMP has been well worth the occasional wait ! ...above and beyond :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My parcel arrived today! Yay - I still cannot believe how fast you guys shipped it out to me. When I used to do the group order it sometimes took up to 6 weeks. Thank you ever so much, and for the extra sniffies. I am very intreguied by Bianca, but can't find an ingredients list on the site. I am also in love with nearly all of the ladies all phero sampler pack, the ones I don't love I just really really like. Thank you :lol2:

My parcel arrived today! Yay - I still cannot believe how fast you guys shipped it out to me. When I used to do the group order it sometimes took up to 6 weeks. Thank you ever so much, and for the extra sniffies. I am very intreguied by Bianca, but can't find an ingredients list on the site. I am also in love with nearly all of the ladies all phero sampler pack, the ones I don't love I just really really like. Thank you :lol2:

Re: Bianca - Here's some more info: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...mp;#entry126363

Many thanks Rinster, you are a star - that cleared up the mystery for me.

I am sure that I am a right saddo, but I have a spreadsheet of all of my LPMP bottles, samples and sniffies, so I archive them by name, who is the intended wearer, any pheros, how much I like them and the ingredients. I like to try the new scents while reading the ingredients in them, it helps my untrained nose pick out all of the delicate notes I might miss out on otherwise.

Many thanks Rinster, you are a star - that cleared up the mystery for me.

I am sure that I am a right saddo, but I have a spreadsheet of all of my LPMP bottles, samples and sniffies, so I archive them by name, who is the intended wearer, any pheros, how much I like them and the ingredients. I like to try the new scents while reading the ingredients in them, it helps my untrained nose pick out all of the delicate notes I might miss out on otherwise.

Glad to help!

• 2 weeks later...

my FAVORITE email in the world !! haven't gotten one since last year !!

YAY!!!!!!! I received my FAVOURIITE email toooo!!! THE PACKAGE IS ON THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!! Hope it will arrive when i'm in the middle of my BIG PROJECT!!! :lol::D:D:D:D

Got my notice today WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Me too! Hooray! I am hoping it comes before Tuesday so I can pick it up at my office. I know it is going to smell fantastic! (new PE)

• 4 weeks later...

My wonderful package arrived Friday! Yippie - you guys are amazing. I have been testing far too much these past couple of days, I need to calm down and restrict myself to 1 scent a day, and show each fragrance the dedication and respect it deserves. Daft trying one on each wrist, and then the backs of the hands in the evenings.

Thank you for the freebies, very much appreciated as always. :D

I need to calm down and restrict myself to 1 scent a day, and show each fragrance the dedication and respect it deserves. Daft trying one on each wrist, and then the backs of the hands in the evenings.

LOL.well good luck with that...I say that at least every month,and it hasn't worked yet :D

what,you don't use your knees :)

My order from yesterday is on it's way...you guys seriously Rock :sock puppet shaking no ha:

hmmm,I think I have said that a time ,or ten :D

I seen the notice this morning....yay!!! Its on it's way! Should recieve it by Friday the latest, right in time for the weekend ^_^ :lovebuggy: