Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

52 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Nope, but I called my local post office and he’s contacting the driver to see if he remembers where he delivered it. 🤞

That's terrible! Hopefully he remembers or someone drops it off to you. Sending you good vibes!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Kayla said:

That's terrible! Hopefully he remembers or someone drops it off to you. Sending you good vibes!

Thank you!

They found it! 🥳

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mara put a Magickal Mystery box together for a special young man about to celebrate his 18th birthday. 

My son and I described his interests and Mara went to work.

It was super fun to not precisely know what would be in it, and he was so excited that he sent me photos of the content.

DEFINITELY worth it !!! If you haven't taken advantage of this, I highly recommend.

Thank you Mara - if you can't tell - he LOVED all the thoughtful gifts in the box. 

:emot177:

On 8/27/2020 at 5:06 PM, androstenol said:

Mara put a Magickal Mystery box together for a special young man about to celebrate his 18th birthday. 

My son and I described his interests and Mara went to work.

It was super fun to not precisely know what would be in it, and he was so excited that he sent me photos of the content.

DEFINITELY worth it !!! If you haven't taken advantage of this, I highly recommend.

Thank you Mara - if you can't tell - he LOVED all the thoughtful gifts in the box. 

:emot177:

YAY! Thank you for letting me know! :D You are such a sweet and generous mama bear! So glad he enjoyed it! xoxoxox

• 4 weeks later...

My sale package arrived today, which is problematic: I ordered 4 sample sets involving 49 samples, total, and I only felt "meh" about 5 of them. I didn't outright dislike even one. :lol:  Crap. Thank you Mara and LP Elves, for making indecision so much fun! It's been ages since I've gotten a package from LP, and the excitement and feeling of discovery is the same every single time as it was the first! :D  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Eve said:

I just got my shipping notification!  Yay😊

Got my notification!  YAY!!!

7 minutes ago, Eve said:

It’s out for delivery!!!

mine too! 😊

2 minutes ago, Eve said:

@Snoopyace we’re late to the party, but at least we’ll be there soon, haha 

Yup!! :Emoticons10311:

1 hour ago, Eve said:

@Snoopyace we’re late to the party, but at least we’ll be there soon, haha 

Got mine!

1 hour ago, Eve said:

Hahaha! I have virgin Buns of Cinn on one wrist, virgin Living Doll on the other, Lilu on the top of one hand and LP Gold on top of the other. Oh, I also sprayed the lavender smudge sprays for good measure, lol.  @Eve, so far the LP Gold is a sweet, grapefruity scent and I'm not detecting any patchouli.  I'll try it again tomorrow after travel shock has worn off a bit. If it stays like this, it's definitely FB worthy!

17 hours ago, Kayla said:

have virgin Buns of Cinn on one wrist, virgin Living Doll on the other, Lilu on the top of one hand and LP Gold on top of the other. Oh, I also sprayed the lavender smudge sprays for good measure, lol. 

You are now ready for everything!

@Kayla 😎 I’ve been known to run out of test spots. 

It’s encouraging to hear the LP Gold hasn’t unleashed the patch monster, I’m not a big grapefruit lover though.    I’ll probably get a trial just to see....

• 3 months later...

Two separate shipments are in limbo ☹️  One was going to my daughter, at her house, and one coming here. Last update for hers is in Portland on the 5th, mine never updated its tracking from Vancouver onward on the 4th.   Woe is me  

:Emoticons04269:

• 3 months later...

@Kayla  I’m so envious that you got your autumn/winter order already!  I ordered before 5am our time zone on Monday, and it was misrouted I guess. It’s up near you somewhere🙁  I guess it’ll be after the weekend now.  ☹️  Watching for your reviews. Especially of Lantern. 

37 minutes ago, Eve said:

@Kayla  I’m so envious that you got your autumn/winter order already!  I ordered before 5am our time zone on Monday, and it was misrouted I guess. It’s up near you somewhere🙁  I guess it’ll be after the weekend now.  ☹️  Watching for your reviews. Especially of Lantern. 

Oh, no! I hope it gets there soon, Eve! The only thing I ordered when they went live was a FB of Lantern. I had hoped it was different than Honeyed Pumpkin because that one didn't work for me (too sweet - which is never a thing with me). Lantern is all creamy butterscoth and pumpkin goodness with yummy spices, which I'd say are at a moderate level. I will definitely be ordering another bottle when I place my sale order.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!  Some scents turn piercingly sweet on me, so good to know this isn’t too much so for you. Keeping my finger crossed for my package arrival. 😐

8 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Got my samples today!!! Have 4 scents on right now.

Yay!

@oceanjewel I have not found that Cops n Robbers yet…

My trials came today but someone new left them in my driveway behind a cat tree! (Cats like to hang out protecting the front of my house, like gargoyles, so I put cat tree in shade in front of garage.) The thing is, my mailman brings everything up the steps to my actual house, and I’m VERY lucky my man spotted them. 

I didn’t get to sniff anything until after 10pm, it was a loooong day. My long dumb day even included a mammogram, which is the exact opposite of fun. But I did manage to at least smell each trial, in the dark, without checking the labels. The one I did have to sit up and check the label was Hemwicke, and I put it on the back of my hand. Perhaps I liked it too much because I was kind of snuggling up to it and I now have Hemwicke on my right eyelid! NOT recommended for the eyelid!

Which four are you wearing?

I checked when I first made sale reservation requests to make sure I’m not at 5 days because I need to spend a few minutes with these. But I need to sleep or god knows where they’ll end up on me!

@Eastwood22 So far, Heartwood, Bonflower of Autumn, Sweet Leaf, and Ambre Fox

@Eastwood22 No rush. I have yours ready to go whenever you're ready.

At least yours were in the shade! My mailbox is black metal and sitting right in the sun.

Wow, thanks to the LP crew for shipping out my sale order in record time! I wasn't it expecting it to arrive so early, so I didn't catch the postman this afternoon...picking them up at the post office tomorrow, so excited!  :funnyanimation17:

13 hours ago, Basic Witch said:

@hedgehog I'm so glad!

@oceanjewel YAY!

@Kayla I hope so too!

Party time!!! I’m excited for you guys, and a little jelly. @Basic Witch if at all possible, without slowing anything down, I want my Gogo autographed! I think it would be cute….

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Party time!!! I’m excited for you guys, and a little jelly. @Basic Witch if at all possible, without slowing anything down, I want my Gogo autographed! I think it would be cute….

Noted ;)