Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my order but my super sexy for women leaked all over my special delivery. :lol:

Lucky you, was hoping to get my "Sweet Revenge" today but looks like tomorrow or saturday, hopefully tomorrow though!!!

Lucky you, was hoping to get my "Sweet Revenge" today but looks like tomorrow or saturday, hopefully tomorrow though!!!

aw, :D looks like I wont recieve my package till Saturday, possibly even Monday. Just checked up on the status says it left the facility last night. Oh well, just gonna have to be lil patient. :D

• 2 weeks later...

:(

Recieved my shipping notice this morning. Oh iam so freaken happy right now, it'll arrive in time for the weekend, I love that!!! All new goodies too, oh ya!!! Its gonna be a good weekend baby! ^_^ :Ladybird-Sexy:

LOL.well good luck with that...I say that at least every month,and it hasn't worked yet :Hug_emoticon:

what,you don't use your knees :lol:

I've only just seen this! :) Can just see myself perched precariously trying to simultaneously sniff elbows, wrists and knees....

got my notice 2 days ago....super fast, but still waiting :happybirthday:

got my notice 2 days ago....super fast, but still waiting :jumpforjoy:

Me too :lol: ...mine could be being delivered as I type this :jumpforjoy: ohhhh how I love the stamps.com feature !!! ...I will know in the morning and not have to make the trip if it is not in yet :) Either way my goodies are ON THE WAY :jumpforjoy:

In just a few short days I will wield the awesome power of cops with any LP I have the cabinet. Hooray for EoW & super fast TAT, boo for waiting, lol.

I have another equally-longed for package on the way (they'll probably arrive on the same day, lol) and it's making me twitchy!

:kyrii_green_jump:

Enjoy, AG! I'm waiting for my shipping notice!

Thanks, my order has arrived, but I dont get to see it until after work, so it actually wont be until tonight because right after work iam doing dinner with my girlfriend :emot28: so around like 7ish is when ill probably be sniffing my goodies! ahhh! :jumpforjoy:

Edited by AncientGoddess

so around like 7ish is when ill probably be sniffing my goodies! ahhh! :jumpforjoy:

Have a wonderful dinner! :jumpforjoy: PLEASE COMMENT ON THE LOVELY SMELLIES AS SOON AS YOU DAB THEM ON YOUUUUUUU!!!!! :lol: Can't wait to hear the reviews!!!!!

Have a wonderful dinner! :jumpforjoy: PLEASE COMMENT ON THE LOVELY SMELLIES AS SOON AS YOU DAB THEM ON YOUUUUUUU!!!!! :jumpforjoy: Can't wait to hear the reviews!!!!!

aw thanks, I know, I can't wait either!!! Its gonna be an amazing finally to this crappy week, cause its been tiring this week, lots of rain around this way, my cycles started like Monday, ugh, running around all week, kinda crazed, but a nice relaxing dinner (shushi), some drinks, then my smellies!!!!! yyay!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Thanks, my order has arrived, but I dont get to see it until after work, so it actually wont be until tonight because right after work iam doing dinner with my girlfriend :emot28: so around like 7ish is when ill probably be sniffing my goodies! ahhh! :D

Enjoy and don't forget to post your reviews!

Super excited for mine to arrive! I ordered body cream in LP Black!!

mmm sounds good! And i know, I can't wait either. Like 4 hours in a half until I get out of work...lols. But it's actually more like 7 hours till I sniff mine...lols. Ugh, its driving me crazy knowing my happy box sitting in my mail right now, grrr!!!!

Edited by AncientGoddess

My order arrived today! Thank you very much Mara and the team. I'm currently working my way through the monthly sampler, and I'm totally in the mood for spring now. They are all fantastic. :D

Got my order yesterday. First order in a few months. First bright spot in a very stressful week! No better feeling than seeing that little box

Exactly! I was so excited when I got home from work today to spy a little parcel peeking out at me from behind the side gate. LP parcels bring so much joy.

Yes, Thank You Mara, mine is shipped and on its way, should be here by Friday.

:D

Edited by AncientGoddess

I can't wait I got my notice!!! I'm a freak because before I open the magick box, I have to get ready. I tease myself. It's like foreplay. I put parcel on my bed and get on some comfy cothes, make sure everything is clean, make sure the bed is made. I grab something to drink and I dim the lights. Then I open the package.. but very, very, slowly.

I can't wait I got my notice!!! I'm a freak because before I open the magick box, I have to get ready. I tease myself. It's like foreplay. I put parcel on my bed and get on some comfy cothes, make sure everything is clean, make sure the bed is made. I grab something to drink and I dim the lights. Then I open the package.. but very, very, slowly.

That's a very SENSUAL way to welcome LP's goodies LV! ;) I do similar things too!! I make sure i get comfy with my clothes, sit on my bed, ripped the package and reveal the glorious goodies!!! :D:D:D

It's like foreplay.

I usually open up my packages at night after the kids go to sleep, after my shower and when I'm in my lingerie. As I like to test and review the products at the same time, I have to do that at my dinning table (closest and most decently comfortable spot where I can get wifi signals). The next most comfortable place is on the bed in the guest room as that's were the modem is located.

If I receive my packages during the weekend, I will be doing this with my daughter on my bed. That's when she will ask me to part bottles/samples/sniffees which she likes.

I AM GETTIN TEH LUV IN DA MAIL!!!! :w00t:

YAY! :party:

I got my shipping notice from stamps today too. Iam so excited. The LP that Ive been trying to get a big bottle of like forever now, I can feel it coming too. Thanks guys!

xoxoxoxooxx

B)

:wub: Just as i thought with it being Easter Sunday, yesterday the mail wasn't delivering or maybe not the packages because I haven't recieved my last order yet, still waiting. Hopefully today!

OMG, ITS ABOUT TIME!!!! My package was delivered to my mail at home this morning. I just checked the USPS tracking number!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Now i know it'll deffinetley be there when I get home tonight!!!