Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:abfx: oh wow my sniffies are already here. :wink2: Just checked my email shipping notification. Awsomely fast guys! Thank you!!! Will be picking them up after work today. Can't wait! :lol: Edited by AncientGoddess

I tried on 7 things at once!

I do that often too, put on like a million LP's at once...lol :oops: then i wonder why iam tripping out, and being in different places at once. My inner instinct has gotten really good, iam scared of my own powers now a days. haha ;)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I do that often too, put on like a million LP's at once...lol :cat692: then i wonder why iam tripping out, and being in different places at once. My inner instinct has gotten really good, iam scared of my own powers now a days. haha :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Nurhhhhhh :hearts09793: i just got my package this morning. I don't have seven scents on me but I am having so much fun smelling LPMP fragrances for the first time! Soo much to try!

Nurhhhhhh :perfecto: i just got my package this morning. I don't have seven scents on me but I am having so much fun smelling LPMP fragrances for the first time! Soo much to try!

enjoy :drinking-red-wine:

YAY ! I got one today too !! :ladybird-Pushup:

Me Too!!!! :666: ...gosh the house elves are working overtime again. Now if my internet connection would improve I woud be a happy camper,going to try another access number...could just be our local thundershowers,even though our monsoon "officially" ended yesterday,we need every drop we can get,and I am grateful :cheers04251:

Sqweeee...I just checked and my package has landed, I repeat, my package has landed. :Emoticons08045: Now if I can just refrain from stationing myself as postal sentry outside. :OU1D43~112:

Mara, Le Wiz and all at LPMP Towers - I love you! :lol:

My Halloween sampler arrived today and they all look so good, such a cool set and they all smell amazing, although I think I went over board and will need to try them one at time and give them the love and respect they each deserve.

Edited by Elliebellikins

My package arrived today and I'm really excited to try all of my new samples, and although I was kind of nervous about ordering a full bottle of Tyveys's PE unsniffed, I'm so happy I did!

Thank you Mara, and all of the LPMP team out there, for your great costumer service.... I asked for a phero and cops add-in and it was ready to ship in less than a week....wow, is that magic or what? I'm really grateful to you and confess I'm becoming addicted to your potions...

i got my package. thanks for the cakes mara. i was a little sad though as 2 of my bottles leaked. I lost a quarter of my Abby Normal and some of my Gianduja. i don't know why but i seem to be getting at least 1 leaky bottle an order..

i got my package. thanks for the cakes mara. i was a little sad though as 2 of my bottles leaked. I lost a quarter of my Abby Normal and some of my Gianduja. i don't know why but i seem to be getting at least 1 leaky bottle an order..

I'm so sorry about that sweetie! I think the longer the travel time, the more chance of this sort of thing. :(

John's putting together a box for you right now to make up for what was lost + new labels.

Shipping notice means my very first PE is on the way. I wonder what the label looks like. (Eep! So excited.)

ETA: See my new avi? Pretty huh? Mara is awesome.

Edited by skye

Last time I got my order I never got a shipping notice. The first time I ordered I did. I am now waiting on my 3rd order, no shipping notice yet. Is there a reason I'm not consistently getting them? Not that it really matters to me, as I am happy jus to get the orders!! Thanks so much, everything I have bought from here is FABULOUS! Absolutely LOVE the Bonnie's Honeyed Lilac in my last order!!!