Layering different phero blends

Okay, so lets say I decide to wear some UNscented Cougar and layer some Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (cops) on that.

But then I add some Neaderlicious, because I think they might smell good together.

Then I decide thats a little dull, and want to add some Mr. Right Now (with Blatant Invitation). Or some other phero blend.

Is it bad to wear different phero blends all at once? Has anyone tried this?

I haven't done this yet, but there have been times that I've been very tempted, on impulse, just because I like the smell of one thing that happens to have pheros, but then want to layer another over it (more for the fragrance combo than anything).

Are there certain blends that are okay (or even awesome) to wear together? Certain combinations that should be avoided?

I would love feedback, experience, advice, etc. on this practice. :)

Hi Sillykitty. I have layered several times. It turns out fine. B/I with heart/soul; B/I with sexology; uncougar with occo white plus fragrance, etc. I think it's just a trial and error thing. I'd just try it if I were you. I'll bet whatever you combine will turn out well. Let us know. :)

I could see layering two at the most, or one plus a cops-enhanced scent, but more than two might end up being overkill unless you apply them in different places (I know people have done that as well). Then again, I'm more judicious in my phero use than most. But this is why it's great to get the fragrances without pheros as well because if you're a person who enjoys layering different scents than you can do so in addition to using a phero blend, either scented or not.

Edited by luna65

Layering is fine, but it IS just a YMMV type of thing....you just have to try it and see which combos work for you.

I have Love Potion Red amped with Cougar and wear it with Occo Red...just love both the self-effects and reactions from others,friendly and flirty,sometimes Very flirty :)

I have refreshed after several hours,usually driving home,with Captivation Equation,for the instant lift I get from it,plus I really really like the scent!

Other than those,I find that many times,less is more.

Oh,forgot,I have used Focus Potion and Unisexy together...nice :)

I have Love Potion Red amped with Cougar and wear it with Occo Red...just love both the self-effects and reactions from others,friendly and flirty,sometimes Very flirty :)

I have refreshed after several hours,usually driving home,with Captivation Equation,for the instant lift I get from it,plus I really really like the scent!

Other than those,I find that many times,less is more.

Oh,forgot,I have used Focus Potion and Unisexy together...nice :)

Thanks!

I do (or will) have most of those, maybe I'll try them (except my LP Red isn't amped w/ cougar, tho I do have some P-com UN cougar).

Getting the pheros to work for me here has been a bit slow.

I finally got my bottle UN-BI to work (mixed with A314 and a social, its the bomb!) and would'nt you know it, there's only like a few swipes left in the bottle now. Dammit!!

So if there are certain combos of perfumes/pheros that work particularly well, its great to know, because I HATE wasting pheros!!

Thanks!

I do (or will) have most of those, maybe I'll try them (except my LP Red isn't amped w/ cougar, tho I do have some P-com UN cougar).

Getting the pheros to work for me here has been a bit slow.

I finally got my bottle UN-BI to work (mixed with A314 and a social, its the bomb!) and would'nt you know it, there's only like a few swipes left in the bottle now. Dammit!!

So if there are certain combos of perfumes/pheros that work particularly well, its great to know, because I HATE wasting pheros!!

Well, the oil-based and CPS based pheros are going to diffuse slower and last longer on your skin than sprays. They will also not get as far "out there", either. If you are used to sprays, maybe you should try some of the LP's in spray form to see if they work better for you.

I could see layering two at the most, or one plus a cops-enhanced scent, but more than two might end up being overkill unless you apply them in different places (I know people have done that as well). Then again, I'm more judicious in my phero use than most. But this is why it's great to get the fragrances without pheros as well because if you're a person who enjoys layering different scents than you can do so in addition to using a phero blend, either scented or not.

Thats why I've been reluctant to just mix any old thing together.

But also, its been a slow process for me, getting results from the LP products, so any effects (even weird ones) are better than none at all.

It could also be because I've been used to the alcohol-based sprays from elsewhere......though I've tried the Beta Cougar and OW sprays (2x) and didn't feel they did anything. Maybe I didn't give them enough "air-time", I ended up just selling them

Well, the oil-based and CPS based pheros are going to diffuse slower and last longer on your skin than sprays. They will also not get as far "out there", either. If you are used to sprays, maybe you should try some of the LP's in spray form to see if they work better for you.

I did have Unscented 2x Cougar and OW BETA sprays, but didn't feel I got much. Though I know with many products, even spray ones, sometimes it takes awhile until you "get it" to start working.

The only oil-based roll-on so far that I've gotten blatant hits from Day 1 is Scandalous 2009 with P-com Cougar, its crazy.

Which phero blends here tend to have the best and most obvious hits?

I mean, the reason I bought the Cougar and OW Beta sprays was because, according to reading here, they sounded like they had great and noticeable effects. I probably should have stuck with them, but ended up seeling them on my trading post. Maybe I just need to be more patient - though I'm also thinking - either something works or it doesn't. Because after all, the Scandalous 2009 w/ Cougar gives noticeable consistent hits every time.

I did have Unscented 2x Cougar and OW BETA sprays, but didn't feel I got much. Though I know with many products, even spray ones, sometimes it takes awhile until you "get it" to start working.

The only oil-based roll-on so far that I've gotten blatant hits from Day 1 is Scandalous 2009 with P-com Cougar, its crazy.

Which phero blends here tend to have the best and most obvious hits?

I mean, the reason I bought the Cougar and OW Beta sprays was because, according to reading here, they sounded like they had great and noticeable effects. I probably should have stuck with them, but ended up seeling them on my trading post. Maybe I just need to be more patient - though I'm also thinking - either something works or it doesn't. Because after all, the Scandalous 2009 w/ Cougar gives noticeable consistent hits every time.

Yeah, I don't think that just a few usages will give you an accurate representation. You need to mess with the dosages.....it is not a one-size-fits-all product, for sure. I love OW....great for mood lifting and happy social times......love my Cougar too.....makes me feel "sparkly"......

It is hard to answer your question about noticeable and blatant hits.....it depends on what you are after.....for sexual hits there are BI, LAM/BAM, OCCO, Leather (especially if you add cops), some ladies like Lace, but it isn't for me.....almost any of the blends can be taken in a sexual direction by amping with cops.....

Most hits are going to be subtle changes.....you are not always going to get huge over-the-top hits.....it just doesn't work that way.....

I would say OCCO (because of the raging assload of copulins) is the only thing which guarantees some kind of reaction from the opposite sex. And even then it's situational. Granted there are those who say pheromones should work consistently despite the setting and circumstance, but I disagree. Social engineering is a tricky business.

Edited by luna65

I would say OCCO (because of the raging assload of copulins) is the only thing which guarantees some kind of reaction from the opposite sex. And even then it's situational. Granted there are those who say pheromones should work consistently despite the setting and circumstance, but I disagree. Social engineering is a tricky business.

Good point, that is quite true. :)

Absolutely correct. Some days a particular mix will hit off-the-charts, and some days, there will be nothing. It is going to depend on so many factors......who you are interacting with, their moods and desires, even the heat and humidity......

So yes, sillykitty, the only mixes that I have discarded after a few uses are ones that either my man or I have had a bad reaction to.....and I don't mean just ONE bad day.....if I use it 2 or 3 times and a pattern of bad days starts to develop, then I put that one to the side.....I may try it one more time before getting rid of it, but you get the idea.....