New Releases for JUNE 2010

If that's true, then this must be the most gorgeous mug in the world:

014-1.jpg

Adorable...hmm, heard that evil also wears the face of innocence......

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how fast I can get to it because I have to deal with legal issues for the next three days. Your prayers and good wishes would be appreciated!

xoxoxoxox

Mara

Prayers and positive vibes being sent out,may you prevail through this time with strength.

The expanded descripts/perfumerie pages/front page of the site I will get to within a few days. Not sure how fast I can get to it because I have to deal with legal issues for the next three days. Your prayers and good wishes would be appreciated!

xoxoxoxox

Mara

Prayers and Good Wishes.....SENT !!

Ok, just finished getting everything up and loaded in the shopping cart! YAY! :)

(which means you have to go here to see them)

http://lovepotionperfume.com/shoppe/

The expanded descripts/perfumerie pages/front page of the site I will get to within a few days. Not sure how fast I can get to it because I have to deal with legal issues for the next three days. Your prayers and good wishes would be appreciated!

xoxoxoxox

Mara

Prayers and positives vibes sent you way.

I've been clicking on my 'refresh' button every couple of minutes for the last 2 days. It's great to see that they are uploaded when I turn on my computer this morning. Thank you for making such wonder products and thank you for working so hard! Smooches .....

I put in my first order after lurking around for a month. As I have already put in a decent order before the new releases for June was posted, I'll have do some "strategic planning" before putting my next order in two weeks' time. So when I get my spell kit, I will go "let me live in the US, let me live in the US" ...... Lol.

Not sure how fast I can get to it because I have to deal with legal issues for the next three days. Your prayers and good wishes would be appreciated!

Hope things work out well Mara. You have prayers and good wishes from me.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU PM!!!!!!!

My absolute fave scent to wear is Tangy Ylang and I am sad to only have two bottles plus one amped with Dominance...I am sooooo happy, this is definetly one my man will allow me to stock up on, YAY!!!!! I could probably even sell this one at my office I get so many compliments!!!

CC: I was very happy too when M told me, I actually said, "YAY!" I was being stingy with my half-bottle but now I CAN SLATHER!!

I'm planning to get another one with Stone Cougar and one un-phero'ed.

It's awesome as a spray! I got one with H&S and for the warmer weather it is fantastic. I love it. Mara did a great job on this one. YUM!

Cougar is awesome for this one. I think Lace would be too. It sings 'happy, happy, joy to the world!'

The more I hear about it, the more I'm glad I ordered and positively can't WAIT to try this fabled Tangy Ylang you speak of! Of course I'm sure after I do I'll look something like this: 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Edited by Invidiana

It's awesome as a spray! I got one with H&S and for the warmer weather it is fantastic. I love it. Mara did a great job on this one. YUM!

Cougar is awesome for this one. I think Lace would be too. It sings 'happy, happy, joy to the world!'

I want at least 2 bottles of this when I first joined I had a sniffee,but there was none to buy it was my favorite

I gettin one plain and one spray with either h&s or cougar I spent so much on the sale,but I gotta get this :(

The more I hear about it, the more I'm glad I ordered and positively can't WAIT to try this fabled Tangy Ylang you speak of! Of course I'm sure after I do I'll look something like this: 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

It was vanilla, ylang ylang, sugared grapefruit and pink sugar if I remember correctly. It smells tangy like the name. Sweet and citrus.

'Adrienne imagined a lovely combination: the sparkle of pink and ruby red grapefruit made shimmering with pink sugar and sugar cane meets sensuous creamy ylang ylang EO upon a smooth powdery base of white amber and musk dusted with powdered sugar and layered with subtle hints of dark amber.'

Are the musks & ambers what bring it to a more full bodied version? Gah I can't wait to try this incarnation!

'Adrienne imagined a lovely combination: the sparkle of pink and ruby red grapefruit made shimmering with pink sugar and sugar cane meets sensuous creamy ylang ylang EO upon a smooth powdery base of white amber and musk dusted with powdered sugar and layered with subtle hints of dark amber.'

Are the musks & ambers what bring it to a more full bodied version? Gah I can't wait to try this incarnation!

I guess so. It was a simple three mix blend before. I think she must have given it a little more staying power and rounding it out. Can't wait to try it and see how it compares.

CC: I was very happy too when M told me, I actually said, "YAY!" I was being stingy with my half-bottle but now I CAN SLATHER!!
I'm planning to get another one with Stone Cougar and one un-phero'ed.

I got mine with Dominance, but feel as if it was the worng phero for this mix, it may also be that I have scared myself from wearing dominance due to fear of getting bitchy responces back (not that this will happen, its just what I fear). I think cougar would be a great amp to this. I definetly get a lot of friendly positive attention when wearing this potion and would love to amp the sparkly sexy side of it!

I havent tried anything in a spray but think this would be GREAT!!! Oh decisions decisions!

I think I am going to have to beg my man to allow me to get this in every phero blend ;)

Once someone tries this one can they please compare it to the original for me... or when you have a moment PM.

BY THE WAY, Take care of yourself dear PM. I hope that you have peace during this trial and see positive results.

Ditto the positive Energy Mara!

and All the scents look delicious this month!

Thank you, everyone!!!!!! HUGS ALL AROUND!!!!! Got thru the deposition yesterday and do not have to go back today, thankfully. One day will tell you all about this HELL, but can't yet.

John John and Catherine worked their patooties off the past two days without me, keeping up with orders and stuff, so now I am behind THEM - a lot of orders shipped without the thank you notes going out first, so I'm off to catch up on that now.

xoxoxoxox

Mara

So happy for you!! I'm glad it's almost over for you PM :)

Do you want to participate in the group blessing I'm organizing for tomorrow night?

Edited by Beccah1

Thank you, everyone!!!!!! HUGS ALL AROUND!!!!! Got thru the deposition yesterday and do not have to go back today, thankfully. One day will tell you all about this HELL, but can't yet.

John John and Catherine worked their patooties off the past two days without me, keeping up with orders and stuff, so now I am behind THEM - a lot of orders shipped without the thank you notes going out first, so I'm off to catch up on that now.

xoxoxoxox

Mara

So glad for you Mara I will e-mail you towards the end of next week,give you catch up time

Yeah so happy for you all

hugs,

Tee

Front page/ Perfumerie pages up now!

I think Ms Luna was determined to embarrass Commander Fox on one of them.... she a funny grrrl!

:(

Woohoo! I love the description for mine. Very similar to an actual occurance while wearing Tonka Tobacum!

So I've read & love the descripts. The one that touched me was for 'Remind Me Again'. It is so beautiful, I literally get teary reading it. They are all well written mini novellas though :)