New Releases for JUNE 2010

My goodness-- the descriptions, I think, have sold me for another monthly sampler. Someday I'm going to have to actually save enough money at once to get the yearly sampler already. XD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They ARE! :) She goes by the name of Texas Art Gal. Starlite and I keep going back to her work, we love it. We decided to do a whole month of her work to make the set look like a "family". She also painted Acts of Violets and a few others we've used.

I especially love the art work for Remind Me Again and Caroline's Man Nip. I tried a search online to see if I could buy her prints, but came up with art galleries in Texas instead. Are her prints being sold online anywhere?

I especially love the art work for Remind Me Again and Caroline's Man Nip. I tried a search online to see if I could buy her prints, but came up with art galleries in Texas instead. Are her prints being sold online anywhere?

I searched, and it doesn't appear that she sells her prints online. (It looks like she's part of an art cart trading group though). Anyway, she licenses her work for commercial use, and it looks like the size one would need for downloading and printing oneself is only around $10.00 each. As long as you didn't sell her work, just printing one copy for personal use would be an acceptable use as far as the license goes. You can email me for additional info if you wish. CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Ok so I really can't wait for my order. This rebrew of Tangy Ylang is calling my name.......I am the most excited about this one, also about 'Remind Me Again' I didn't get interested in it until it wasn't available anymore, lol.

I searched, and it doesn't appear that she sells her prints online. (It looks like she's part of an art cart trading group though). Anyway, she licenses her work for commercial use, and it looks like the size one would need for downloading and printing oneself is only around $10.00 each. As long as you didn't sell her work, just printing one copy for personal use would be an acceptable use as far as the license goes. You can email me for additional info if you wish. CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you, I sent you an email.