Hmm, I'm really struggling on deciding which one to amp my Tangy Ylang beta & rollon that I plan on ordering.

I like Cougar, but I do have quite a bit of it. Lost my full bottle of LAM, & I'm thinking that splitting my boost between the rollon & spray will have a sexy & happy effect similiar to C/E. I do get the best self effects from the lesser concentrated spray form of LAM. Anyone else's thought's ?

Side note, Beccah - did you get my email last week? It came from my new email addy: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

xoxoxox

M

Couldn't find it, but I got your response. Many thanks to you dearest :)

Alright I see no one has any thoughts..now the FaceBooking begins, lol.

My only thought is that I find spraying pheros in my hair is super super effective - I knew it would be for the obvious reasons, but it's even more drastic than I expected. So if it were me, I'd do Cougar because I could put it in my hair, and also because IMHO it's a little more congruent with the scent - and I don't just mean that because it is similar to scented Cougar!- to me the "mood" of LAM is just not very fruity.

My only thought is that I find spraying pheros in my hair is super super effective - I knew it would be for the obvious reasons, but it's even more drastic than I expected. So if it were me, I'd do Cougar because I could put it in my hair, and also because IMHO it's a little more congruent with the scent - and I don't just mean that because it is similar to scented Cougar!- to me the "mood" of LAM is just not very fruity.

Hmm thanks for the input Tyvey ....going from the cue of 'Cop A Pear', & that this version of Tangy Yang is more full bodied, I'm going to give the LAM boost a shot. It'll be @ half strength (splitting it between the rollon & beta), & I'm really hoping that I get the same 'happy juice' effect as with C/E.

I've yet to try LAM, but I love Cougar. I just become Miss Social Butterfly & everyone responds!

I lurves Cougar, but I have a ton of it. I noticed a 'happy juice' effect with my C/E sample. So I'm predicting an amplification of this effect when I pair it with the grapefruit.