Hoodoo U Love?

Potion Master

So, I'm wearing the Hoodoo U Love potion today, and I went into the kitchen where Danna is busy doing a tremendous amount of grinding and chopping of ingredients for your Kyphi incense, and she says, "What are you wearing? That smells good....you should send some of that to Rob." (Danna's beloved) And I say, "What makes you think of Rob?" She says, "I dunno - it just reminds me of him." And I LOL! "It's the MAGIC, it's working! I'm wearing Hoodoo U Love!" ::happy dance around the kitchen:: - yay yay yay! ;)

So, I'm wearing the Hoodoo U Love potion today, and I went into the kitchen where Danna is busy doing a tremendous amount of grinding and chopping of ingredients for your Kyphi incense, and she says, "What are you wearing? That smells good....you should send some of that to Rob." (Danna's beloved) And I say, "What makes you think of Rob?" She says, "I dunno - it just reminds me of him." And I LOL! "It's the MAGIC, it's working! I'm wearing Hoodoo U Love!" ::happy dance around the kitchen:: - yay yay yay! :lol:

To funny..lol

I was nearly mauled on friday night!!!! I wore my sample of Bethroal potionl.good grief!!!!

soon as I have some extra dosh I am gonna have to buy a whole bottle. I like it ;))

So, I'm wearing the Hoodoo U Love potion today, and I went into the kitchen where Danna is busy doing a tremendous amount of grinding and chopping of ingredients for your Kyphi incense, and she says, "What are you wearing? That smells good....you should send some of that to Rob." (Danna's beloved) And I say, "What makes you think of Rob?" She says, "I dunno - it just reminds me of him." And I LOL! "It's the MAGIC, it's working! I'm wearing Hoodoo U Love!" ::happy dance around the kitchen:: - yay yay yay! :lol:

Sounds like this one could also be almost a bit dangerous, in the wrong situations...... :blink:

To funny..lol

I was nearly mauled on friday night!!!! I wore my sample of Bethroal potionl.good grief!!!!

soon as I have some extra dosh I am gonna have to buy a whole bottle. I like it :blink: )

Hmmm...

I might just have to put Betrothal Potion on my "must-try" list :)

May

To funny..lol

soon as I have some extra dosh I am gonna have to buy a whole bottle. I like it :blink:)

Hey! Betrothal Potion isn't supposed to get you mauled! It usually inspires quite tender and respectful adoration. It must have been your own sexy self. :)

I will not disagree with you there. I'd like to burn it in a room full of people and see how they react to it.

That sounds like some of the slightly devious things I have tried with pheromones...... :blink: just for "funzies".....

That sounds like some of the slightly devious things I have tried with pheromones...... :blink: just for "funzies".....

I would have liked to have had Hoodoo when I was involved with the double-timing scumbag doctor who kept taking me out to dinner with "friends" who were actually members of a partner-swapping group. It could have made for some very interesting revelations!

Oh, and Dolly, despite David's recent illness, I just couldn't resist some pheromone use last night.... hey, I figure he could use some sexual healing! I wasn't just being selfish :)

Hey! Betrothal Potion isn't supposed to get you mauled! It usually inspires quite tender and respectful adoration. It must have been your own sexy self. :blink:

Ah right... no mauling... :unsure: *sigh*

May

Oh, and Dolly, despite David's recent illness, I just couldn't resist some pheromone use last night.... hey, I figure he could use some sexual healing! I wasn't just being selfish :blink:

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.... :)

And after all it was Wednesday... :blink:

May

Hee, I'm a once a day kind of girl... and My Beloved is usually more than happy to oblige... but, there was that week without which almost drove me insane.

I was kind, though... I didn't get the pheromones out the *first* night he was "back in action".

Part of me really wants to try this, but I do see your point....

May

I might have to get a trial vial of it, just for "funzies"..... :)

• 1 month later...
I would have liked to have had Hoodoo when I was involved with the double-timing scumbag doctor who kept taking me out to dinner with "friends" who were actually members of a partner-swapping group. It could have made for some very interesting revelations!

Oh, and Dolly, despite David's recent illness, I just couldn't resist some pheromone use last night.... hey, I figure he could use some sexual healing! I wasn't just being selfish :rolleyes:

Hey! Sexual healing is a mitzvah! :)

• 1 month later...
I love Hoodoo U Love, have worn it just twice and keep thinking in my head about two gents...isn't getting dreamy in the head over one enough :censored:

Ooooh sounds like this one may be QUITE dangerous for me :001_tt2: And quite fun :omgwtf: